5'10 is not manlet

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

cute girls these days are 5'6-5'10, guess how tall with 2-3 inch heels, manlet? theyd be ashamed to be seen with you at a formal event.
Suicide solves all.

I feel like a manlet at 177cm which is either a weak 5ft10 or strong 5ft9, like 5ft9.75. I think I'm 5ft10 out of bed and fall to 5ft9.5 by late night.

Girls are still 5ft5 > 5ft6 on average but loads of them are 5ft7>5ft9. With their heels on the 5ft6 girls become 5ft9, the 5ft8/5ft9 girls become 5ft11, 6ft. A 5ft9/5ft10 guy then gets relegated to manlet status because women are as tall or taller in heels. They start to treat you as irrelevant when in places they wear their heels (bars, pubs, nightclubs).

This is why the late nights are dominated by 6ft+ / 6ft1+ guys. Guys under 6ft learn they aren't gonna have much luck competing with them, so stay indoors on the Friday and Saturday nights.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

RudeRudy wrote:
Peppers wrote:I feel like a manlet at 177cm which is either a weak 5ft10 or strong 5ft9, like 5ft9.75. I think I'm 5ft10 out of bed and fall to 5ft9.5 by late night.

Girls are still 5ft5 > 5ft6 on average but loads of them are 5ft7>5ft9. With their heels on the 5ft6 girls become 5ft9, the 5ft8/5ft9 girls become 5ft11, 6ft. A 5ft9/5ft10 guy then gets relegated to manlet status because women are as tall or taller in heels. They start to treat you as irrelevant when in places they wear their heels (bars, pubs, nightclubs).

This is why the late nights are dominated by 6ft+ / 6ft1+ guys. Guys under 6ft learn they aren't gonna have much luck competing with them, so stay indoors on the Friday and Saturday nights.

Avfg male height 5ft10 avg female 5ft5
+1 inch for males in shoe sole
+3-4 for most sloots
Nkw avg height is 5ft11 male and 5ft8-5ft9 female in shoes
Its not that bad mayne. 5ft10 is the true cutoff
6ft0-6ft0.5 is ideal

172cm and less is manlet. 173cm > 177cm is borderline manlet / some say flat out manlet. 178cm > 182cm is decent average. 183cm > 187cm is ideal. Above 188cm/190 there is no real pay off; diminishing returns. Ronaldo, Zidane, Peirce Brosnan, Carl Froch are all 6ft1. You can be heavyweight or super-middleweight in build and fighting sports and hold your own against bigger men at 6ft1. You rarely get amogged. (Fedor was actually slightly less than 6ft).

Peppers wrote:
RudeRudy wrote:Avfg male height 5ft10 avg female 5ft5
+1 inch for males in shoe sole
+3-4 for most sloots
Nkw avg height is 5ft11 male and 5ft8-5ft9 female in shoes
Its not that bad mayne. 5ft10 is the true cutoff
6ft0-6ft0.5 is ideal

172cm and less is manlet. 173cm > 177cm is borderline manlet / some say flat out manlet. 178cm > 182cm is decent average. 183cm > 187cm is ideal. Above 188cm/190 there is no real pay off; diminishing returns. Ronaldo, Zidane, Peirce Brosnan, Carl Froch are all 6ft1. You can be heavyweight or super-middleweight in build and fighting sports and hold your own against bigger men at 6ft1. You rarely get amogged. (Fedor was actually slightly less than 6ft).

That's 5'6 you twat. Stupid coping manlet. 5'11 is the cutoff, and even at 5'11 your life could be significantly improved by growing 2-3 inches.

My friend's sister is 5'9 and in middle school. She'll probably be a 5'11-6'0 godess. There are lots of tall women out there especially white women-and if you're under 6'1 your options are severely limited. Humans are getting taller and taller, and you're getting shorter and shorter.

Being 5'10" is not OK nor will it ever be. I'm 6 foot barefoot and lots of people in uni are taller than me. You should be ashamed if you're below 6'2" (srs).

davidopryski wrote:Being 5'10" is not OK nor will it ever be. I'm 6 foot barefoot and lots of people in uni are taller than me. You should be ashamed if you're below 6'2" (srs).

Legit, red pill.

Legit, 5"7 is average 5"10 is above average. It's all about your face you fuckin tards. As long as your good looking height is fucking meaningless.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

davidopryski wrote:Being 5'10" is not OK nor will it ever be. I'm 6 foot barefoot and lots of people in uni are taller than me. You should be ashamed if you're below 6'2" (srs).

You jelly the 5ft7 good looking guys do better than your 6ft ugly mug? Stop projecting to feel better about yourself.

Fedor should be ashamed he's 5ft11.5 and should of gone live under a rock all his life. That right. Pathetic little man.

"Omg Zac Efron is 5ft8 how did he make it in Hollywood? he should be claiming disability payments. "

bullets wrote:Avg. american height is shrinking?
What!

It's because if all the subhuman ethnics

Peppers wrote:

You jelly the 5ft7 good looking guys do better than your 6ft ugly mug? Stop projecting to feel better about yourself.

Fedor should be ashamed he's 5ft11.5 and should of gone live under a rock all his life. That right. Pathetic little man.

"Omg Zac Efron is 5ft8 how did he make it in Hollywood? he should be claiming disability payments. "

I think you're the one who's projecting. Also please aware me on why people shouldn't kill themselves for being sub-8. :lol:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice