When you're 5'10 155lbs and hold up well vs Heavyweights

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Khabib Nurmagomedov. From Dagestan (neighbors Chechnya).

aged 16-18

Here he is with other athletes, I'm gonna' list their heights and weights, but take them with a huge pinch of salt n pepper. Many of the heights are overstated and the weights are weigh in weights.

Frankie Edgar, 5'6 145lbs.

Conor McGregor, 5'9 145lbs.

Gray Maynard, 5'8 155lbs.

Rustam Khabilov, 5'9 155lbs.

Josh Thomson, 5'10 155lbs. & Robbie Lawler, 5'11 170lbs.

Jon Fitch, 6'0 183lbs (formerly competed at 170lbs).

Yoel Romero, 5'10 185lbs.

Luke Rockhold, 6'3 185lbs.

Wanderlei Silva, 5'11 185-205lbs.

Lyoto Machida, 6'1 185lbs-205lbs.

Daniel Cormier, 5'11 205lbs.

Mike Tyson, 5'10, 222lbs (fighting weight circa 96')

Fedor Emelianenko, 5'11.5 235lbs.

Cain Velasquez, 6'0 244lbs.

Sergei Kharitonov, 6'4 248lbs.

Just LOL if you didn't grow up wrestling bears.

autistic skeleton neet with micropenis and power fantasies of himself winning fights when he cant fight for shit
tahts what u are lmao

elliotavenger69 wrote:autistic skeleton neet with micropenis and power fantasies of himself winning fights when he cant fight for shit
tahts what u are lmao

ITT: shitposting crouzon syndromed, alcoholic fetal syndromed, acne ridden frog faced e-stater.

Take a seat pls.

Khabibs 2nd cousin, Shamil Zavurov.

Dutch wrote:
elliotavenger69 wrote:autistic skeleton neet with micropenis and power fantasies of himself winning fights when he cant fight for shit
tahts what u are lmao

ITT: shitposting crouzon syndromed, alcoholic fetal syndromed, acne ridden frog faced e-stater.

Take a seat pls.

Khabibs 2nd cousin, Shamil Zavurov.

fuckboy micropenis skeleton cant conceive that someones penis is 3x bigger then his :lol: :lol: :lol:
i bet all you do is watch MMA videos at home lazy ass fuckboy

elliotavenger69 wrote:
fuckboy micropenis skeleton cant conceive that someones penis is 3x bigger then his :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your mothers binge drinking during your formulation in her womb really fucked you up big time, you are a shitlord. A demented chin drooler.

You do realize my dick is bigger than yours, you do realize that right ? You going around spamming insults 'top lel you has 2in deck, i has munster cake' doesn't mean anything. Pictures of my dick have been posted on this shithole long ago, whilst you literally live in fear of posting a proper pic so just sit down till you actually prove anything.

Dutch wrote:
elliotavenger69 wrote:

Your mothers binge drinking during your formulation in her womb really fucked you up big time, you are a shitlord. A demented chin drooler.

You do realize my dick is bigger than yours, you do realize that right ? You going around spamming insults 'top lel you has 2in deck, i has munster cake' doesn't mean anything. Pictures of my dick have been posted on this shithole long ago, whilst you literally live in fear of posting a proper pic so just sit down till you actually prove anything.

are you sure?
http://www.mraverage.com/sizer.php
use this site
compare your 3 inch penis to my 8 inch penis
which one is bigger?

LarryBird wrote:Damn, son.

That's him beside roided up professional fighters, most of whom compete at much heavier weights... all of whom (except for the heavyweights) cut a lot of weight. (Conor McGregor, for example, claims to walk around at 170lbs).

Beside incels, nerds, and babyskulls (like elliotavenger69) he'd look a lot more impressive.

That guy has a crazy Dom skull, he has a High fighting success face X5

Extreme slayer alert. Looking at the pictures of him as a youngster hanging out with the wrong crowd(i.e. thugs) he ran bad boy game to perfection, probably banged tons of broads.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

Don't get why always me started on cocks, you guys.

Datak Tarr wrote:That guy has a crazy Dom skull, he has a High fighting success face X5

Still undefeated, 22-0. If he wins his next fight he'll likely get the title shot (in the UFC)...he's already beat the current champion.

One of the high points of his MMA career is setting a UFC record for takedowns in a fight (21 from 27 attempts) against this cliched thugged out nigga. Absolutely manhandled him.

0:52-2:05 in this video.

bigfoot wrote:Extreme slayer alert. Looking at the pictures of him as a youngster hanging out with the wrong crowd(i.e. thugs) he ran bad boy game to perfection, probably banged tons of broads.

Started combat sports at a young age, wrestled fucking bears as a kid...pics of him with a gun at 16 years of age.

Yeah, some next level bad boy shit.

Dutch wrote:
Datak Tarr wrote:That guy has a crazy Dom skull, he has a High fighting success face X5

Still undefeated, 22-0. If he wins his next fight he'll likely get the title shot (in the UFC)...he's already beat the current champion.

One of the high points of his MMA career is setting a UFC record for takedowns in a fight (21 from 27 attempts) against this cliched thugged out nigga. Absolutely manhandled him.

0:52-2:05 in this video.

:o

HOLY FUCK

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jk, that guy is a beast.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice