6'4 guy get's mocked because of his height

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I will try to find more online,tall people who get mocked because they are too tall
In real life 6'2 is really tall,if you know a person that tall you will know how tall can someone look at that height
6'4 is getting too tall model agencies prefer 6'0 and they don't hire guys taller than 6'2.
Inb4 they are just jealous,Does Sean O'pry get mocked because he is too hot? lol

Read the other comments too

Not 20 minutes ago I was taking my brother and sister to the park. It's 8:30pm where I live (UK) so it was time to go home. On the way back a group of people maybe 2 or 3 years older than me (I'm 17) commented on my height, calling me a giant.
I would usually let this pass into one ear and out the other, but the comments kept coming while they followed us halfway home. "What's your shoe size, giant?", etc.
Why must my height make me a target for mockery? Do any of you face ridicule for your height?

Trust me, I've been bullied from primary school, all the way through to college and sometimes now because of my height and gangly appearance. It can be annoying, and sometimes genuinely hurtful. Just got to remember that these kind of people are some of the lowest of the low, having to find something you have that they're jealous of, or see in you what they are insecure about in themselves and try to make it look like it's a bad thing or make themselves feel better.
It's really sad that someone could be so sad/jealous/just plain pathetic as to need to bring others down with them.
It's not worth getting stressed about, just some arseholes that feel self-conscious or jealous of your genes.

If they ask you if you play basketball, ask them if they play mini golf.

Dude, I'm your age and I say just don't worry about those losers. You've got a great height. There's also a guy my year who's on the basketball team and he's 6'7". They call him The Baby Giraffe.
:lol:

http://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/3 ... my_height/
Last edited by Ranger on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212

Tall guys would only get picked on if they're ugly lanklets. Robust tall guys get respect and pussy. Keep coping.

Ranger wrote:Inb4 they are just jealous,Does Sean O'pry get mocked because he is too hot? lol

Are you serious? Pretty boys get mocked all the time, called gay and fags.

it sounds like that 6'4 guy is a serious lanklet with an awkward posture.
Do you think JJ Watt or Rob Gronkowski get mocked because of their height? :lol:
Last edited by wsolki on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

wsolki wrote:
Ranger wrote:Inb4 they are just jealous,Does Sean O'pry get mocked because he is too hot? lol

Are you serious? Pretty boys get mocked all the time, called gay...
If they look to feminine yes but I doubt it they get it very often

Ranger wrote:
wsolki wrote:Are you serious? Pretty boys get mocked all the time, called gay...
If they look to feminine yes but I doubt it they get it very often

Yep, just like some tall guys get mocked because they are lanky with poor posture. But they don't get it very often.

Looks like we solved the problem.

6'4 is actually short, i'm 6'5 and i look like a child next to my brothers (6'7 and 6'9).
I don't care if it's tall in Asia, where i live it's short and it ruins my life.

wsolki wrote:
Ranger wrote:If they look to feminine yes but I doubt it they get it very often

Yep, just like some tall guys get mocked because they are lanky with poor posture. But they don't get it very often.

Lol it's not the same tall people get mocked very often ,also gay pretty boys are not attractive to women

Ranger wrote:
wsolki wrote:Yep, just like some tall guys get mocked because they are lanky with poor posture. But they don't get it very often.

Lol it's not the same tall people get mocked very often

No they don't. Ugly and awkward people get mocked very often. Some of them happen to be tall by chance.
Stop coping.

wsolki wrote:
Ranger wrote:Lol it's not the same tall people get mocked very often

No they don't. Ugly and awkward people get mocked very often. Some of them happen to be tall by chance.
Stop coping.

Cope tall people get mocked very often, "look at that guy he looks like giant" meaning look at that guy he looks like a freak

Ranger wrote:
wsolki wrote:No they don't. Ugly and awkward people get mocked very often. Some of them happen to be tall by chance.
Stop coping.

Cope tall people get mocked very often, "look at that guy he looks like giant" meaning look at that guy he looks like a freak

Everybody who leaves his basement once in a while will tell you that being tall is superior.
End of story.

wsolki wrote:
Ranger wrote:Cope tall people get mocked very often, "look at that guy he looks like giant" meaning look at that guy he looks like a freak

Everybody who leaves his basement once in a while will tell you that being tall is superior.
End of story.

Yes 5'10 to 6'0 is great but being a freak is superior ?I don't think so

Ranger wrote:
wsolki wrote:Everybody who leaves his basement once in a while will tell you that being tall is superior.
End of story.

Yes 5'10 to 6'0 is great but being a freak is superior ?I don't think so

Okay most NFL, NHL or Rugby players are subhuman freaks.
Whatever makes you happy.

That's also why most celebrities or athletes fraud they height and add inches.
To make themselve more subhuman. ;)

wsolki wrote:
Ranger wrote:Yes 5'10 to 6'0 is great but being a freak is superior ?I don't think so

Okay most NFL, NHL or Rugby players are subhuman freaks.

Most models are under 6'2 they don't hire taller than that this should tell you something

Ranger wrote:
wsolki wrote:Okay most NFL, NHL or Rugby players are subhuman freaks.

Most models are under 6'2 they don't hire taller than that this should tell you something

You just said 15 mins ago: 'Yes 5'10 to 6'0 is great but being a freak is superior ?I'

Models are not even close to the be-all and end-all. Pretty sure it's also very easy to become 'too jacked' to be a runway model.

Athlete + Actor >>> Male Model

Why do athletes and celebrities (even those who are already tall) add inches to their height if it makes them more freakish?
Last edited by wsolki on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

6'4" is not "too big" territory
6'6" is inching on too big and limits your shoe options and 6'7" is definitely too big and niche territory

Ranger wrote:
wsolki wrote:Okay most NFL, NHL or Rugby players are subhuman freaks.

MM's dont slay
6'2-6'3 is good for the majority of girls.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice