Old PUAHATE online dating experiment

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

If I am not mistaken it was called " MM experiment - destroying egos of hypergamous cunts"

It was one of my favourite, guy who created it put these delusional women in their place which caused some posters to white knight hard.( especially the troll indian guy , betaslayerincel was his name or something like that)

outofyourleague3.jpg
outofyourleague3.jpg (118.3 KiB) Viewed 3356 times

outofyourleague.jpg
outofyourleague.jpg (91.85 KiB) Viewed 3356 times
Attachments
outofyourleague2.jpg
outofyourleague2.jpg (115.4 KiB) Viewed 3356 times

CaptainOCD wrote:How are women so un-self aware they don't see the irony in messaging only male models but then calling the male models shallow for wanting looks?
I just don't know how they can be so fucking dumb

This is how she ( fat chick who called " Chico" shallow) updated her POF profile after getting rejected :

IM 17!
Age is just a number, it doesn't bother me!

I know I'm not perfect, I know I'm not skinny or beautiful, but don't need it rubbing in my face anymore than it has been already, some boys are so shallow these days..

I don't really know what to say, but I'm a hairdresser and still at college full time. I'm not perfect& I'm not bothered.

Want to know anything else, just ask.

Source :http://forum.bufalo.info/showthread.php?tid=4714&page=2

nekkernest wrote:
This is how she ( fat chick who called " Chico" shallow) updated her POF profile after getting rejected :

I know I'm not perfect, I know I'm not skinny or beautiful, but don't need it rubbing in my face anymore than it has been already, some boys are so shallow these days..

Source :http://forum.bufalo.info/showthread.php?tid=4714&page=2[/quote]

Fucking stupid bitch will be the first to reject a chubby average looking guy. Fuck I hate these hypergamous fat fucks.

CaptainOCD wrote:How are women so un-self aware they don't see the irony in messaging only male models but then calling the male models shallow for wanting looks?
I just don't know how they can be so fucking dumb

please note this irony happens to the inverse too, is not exclusive of women

I trolled in dating sites with my hot fake female profiles, then I rejected some average chasers saying them ,"amm sorry but you are not my type, I only want hot guys or models"

then of course they get upset replying that I'm shallow because I look only at the physical aspect

then I replied to them: " OK so if you are not shallow like me then go and chase fat girls instead chasing me
good bye"

Fabie wrote:

I trolled in dating sites with my hot fake female profiles, then I rejected some average chasers saying them ,"amm sorry but you are not my type, I only want hot guys or models"

then of course they get upset replying that I'm shallow because I look only at the physical aspect

then I replied to them: " OK so if you are not shallow like me then go and chase fat girls instead chasing me
good bye"

Good. I fucking hate those fucking assholes too. I learned real quick on tinder what my league is and i stay with It. I don't even swipe the very hot girls anymore because I know I will not match and if I get the odd one she won't reply anyways. I stay within the looks range where I have success

CaptainOCD wrote:
Fabie wrote:

good bye"

Good. I fucking hate those fucking assholes too. I learned real quick on tinder what my league is and i stay with It. I don't even swipe the very hot girls anymore because I know I will not match and if I get the odd one she won't reply anyways. I stay within the looks range where I have success

yep , to be successful in dating you must know very well which is your league and chase only matched girls or 1 or 2 points below your league

in this point: men are more hypergamic than women

believ me : there are some ugly chodes which are 3 or 4 in the looks scale chasing girls who are 8, even you see in their pics they are even poor
such guys can't get a girl 8 not even being millionaires, but for some unknown reason they don't realize it

it seems they are unexperienced or retards , because they have no idea what are they doing

on the other way, I will confess this to the forum, something that I never confessed

there are only a few fatties and uglies chasing hot guys, most of the girls online know their place, ie they check at my model profiles then run away without chasing in
if you open a conversation,maybe they seize the opportunity to date the hot guy,but is not something that are looking desperately

Fabie wrote:
CaptainOCD wrote:

yep , to be successful in dating you must know very well which is your league and chase only matched girls or 1 or 2 points below your league

in this point: men are more hypergamic than women

believ me : there are some ugly chodes which are 3 or 4 in the looks scale chasing girls who are 8, even you see in their pics they are even poor
such guys can't get a girl 8 not even being millionaires, but for some unknown reason they don't realize it

it seems they are unexperienced or retards , because they have no idea what are they doing

on the other way, I will confess this to the forum, something that I never confessed

there are only a few fatties and uglies chasing hot guys, most of the girls online know their place, ie they check at my model profiles then run away without chasing in
if you open a conversation,maybe they seize the opportunity to date the hot guy,but is not something that are looking desperately

Tell me what color the sky is in your world ?

Even facial deformity would not prevent female from getting some male attention in online dating, while below average looks for a male would be pretty much death sentence . Notice even unattractive woman get some decent dating pool while less attractive guys did not get shit . I would not be surpirsed it thdse three matches they got in total were from bots.

This is one of the greatest posts ever.... I got to hear more about this kind of stuff

nekkernest wrote:If I am not mistaken it was called " MM experiment - destroying egos of hypergamous cunts"

It was one of my favourite, guy who created it put these delusional women in their place which caused some posters to white knight hard.( especially the troll indian guy , betaslayerincel was his name or something like that)

outofyourleague3.jpg

outofyourleague.jpg

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice