My 5'8 friend

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

RudeRudy wrote:No way hes 5ft8. Thats latrick marleau in the middle
Hockey played a legit 6ft2. Your friend is like 5ft flat lol. More like 4ft11

No he is a strong 5'8, that's what 5'8 looks like next to 6'2 :lol:

He has to be sub 5'5". If he actually is 5'8", then I extend my deepest condolences to all males 5'10" and under. Truly looks like a child next to 6'2".
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice