No one would be on this site if they were 6'2"+ and robust

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The vast majority of slayers I have encountered, have been around 6/10 facially, but all had the same traits- tall, white, and robust framed. A 6'3" 220lb jock just LOOKS like a dominant beast, and all he needs facially is to be average. Being born tall and big boned means that you will always be ahead of most of you peers physically, meaing that in high school you will be picked for sports and natrually fall in with the jock circles. From here, you will develop a low inhibition demeanour, and a dominant masculine ego, allowing you to slay during your college years and beyond.

This is why it is essential to reproduce with a tall and robust woman. You can't garuntee that your sons will have 8+ faces, but you can virtually garuntee that they will be well above average height and big boned. Add in a youth of sports and they will slay for sure. The ONLY person on this site who matches these ideals is Kyra, and it takes a massivley fucked up feature (22+ mm philtrum), to render him incel.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

I still would, just so I can shitpost.

It's fun comparing Feminists to Klansmen.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

This is fucking legit. If you have big bones it's nearly impossible to be incel. If you gave me 1" in skull length, 1" in skull width and a slayer frame I would have never stumbled across this place. I would've been a normalfag enjoying myself in college. But nope, I have a short, narrow skull and tiny frame and that is PRECISELY the reason I am here. Nothing else.

fuckthat wrote:This is fucking legit. If you have big bones it's nearly impossible to be incel. If you gave me 1" in skull length, 1" in skull width and a slayer frame I would have never stumbled across this place. I would've been a normalfag enjoying myself in college. But nope, I have a short, narrow skull and tiny frame and that is PRECISELY the reason I am here. Nothing else.

legit

dont forget wrists tho
Suicide solves all.

geneticdetermination wrote:
fuckthat wrote:This is fucking legit. If you have big bones it's nearly impossible to be incel. If you gave me 1" in skull length, 1" in skull width and a slayer frame I would have never stumbled across this place. I would've been a normalfag enjoying myself in college. But nope, I have a short, narrow skull and tiny frame and that is PRECISELY the reason I am here. Nothing else.

legit

dont forget wrists tho

That goes for wrists and hands.

Robust frames always come in a package too- broad shoulders, massive skull, thick joints and wrists/ankles. Massive hands and feet. Thick neck and spinal column. Broad ribcage. There are more things as well, but they always come in a package. At the same time, it is rare to find someone with 6 inch wrists who also has massive shoulders and a huge ribcage. You are either shafted or blessed frame wise. Just LOL at miscers too, the majority are overcompensating small framed manlets.

RudeRudy wrote:

How talL?

I'm 5'11. I know chads at my height. Nothing but my shit tier bird bones and shit tier basement dwelling skin (wouldn't even have bad skin if I left the house) are stopping me from living a normal life. All you need is big bones and a healthy brain. Then you can pound cute girls, jetset around the world and have insane dopamine rushes doing fun shit.

being robust = excellent facial bone development -> good looking by default
what else is new?
its like saying "everybody here would be handsome if they were 6.2" and handsome"

germanDream wrote:being robust = excellent facial bone development -> good looking by default
what else is new?
its like saying "everybody here would be handsome if they were 6.2" and handsome"

This is a common misconception. While I agree that on average, more robust guys have better faces, many are still completely "plain" looking, and would be 5/10 averagecels without their height and frame.

FrameCel wrote:
germanDream wrote:being robust = excellent facial bone development -> good looking by default
what else is new?

This is a common misconception. While I agree that on average, more robust guys have better faces, many are still completely "plain" looking, and would be 5/10 averagecels without their height and frame.

Legit. I'm talking 5-6/10 guys who are tall and fucking ROBUST. They exist and its all you need to have mind blowing dopamine rushes.

i refuse to believe that robust faced men are merely 5 or 6/10. can anyone provide an example of a robust faced plain looking averagecel? i mean we are talking legit robust, not "somewhat kinda robust". also robustness has a more masculine sex appeal and less prettybody sex appeal...i think this is a concept men cant really rate accuratelly but has a huge pussywetter effect for women

germanDream wrote:i refuse to believe that robust faced men are merely 5 or 6/10. can anyone provide an example of a robust faced plain looking averagecel?

I don't see why it hard to understand. Your bone size is the same as height- genetically determined by the mixture of your parents gametes. Your face can still vary massivley.

FrameCel wrote:
germanDream wrote:i refuse to believe that robust faced men are merely 5 or 6/10. can anyone provide an example of a robust faced plain looking averagecel?

I don't see why it hard to understand. Your bone size is the same as height- genetically determined by the mixture of your parents gametes. Your face can still vary massivley.

thats irrelevant. my point is that robustness is the basis for beauty.

germanDream wrote:
FrameCel wrote:

thats irrelevant. my point is that robustness is the basis for beauty.

You are referring to facial development though. I see lots of 6'3" big boned jocks with averagecel faces. If they were not tall and robust then they would be FUCKED.

GermanDream, I live with two football players. One is 6'6" and the other is 6'8", both obviously robust as hell. Neither of them is anything special facially. Their facial bones aren't special. They have thick limbs, but that doesn't equate to a nice face.

DiamondInTheRough wrote:GermanDream, I live with two football players. One is 6'6" and the other is 6'8", both obviously robust as hell. Neither of them is anything special facially. Their facial bones aren't special. They have thick limbs, but that doesn't equate to a nice face.

Ouch

firehaze wrote:What if you're 6'2" robust but 4/10 facially?

Average face is essential. Basically have a large skull, average non deformed face, and be 6'2"+, big boned, and thick necked. Assuming you are born with these genes, you will be picked for physical sports from an early age, and will always be bigger and stronger than most of your peers, leading to high status and low inhibition behavior. Come senior year of high school, you might be a quaterback, or rugby player, and will be part of a cool jock social circle.

No one would be on this site if they were 6'2"+ and robust

Not legit.

-Macimate
-Ambition
-Hxcp

Macimate had the most muscular body of everyone ever on this forum, yet he was a member of Puahate.
Bri0 wrote:One day I tought putting my head in my school bag was great to hide myself from maths interrogation,they called me out and I started laughing. srs

theboss wrote:Again I want to stress this there is no redpill, just a bunch of retards who figured out reality too late

Oh really?! Why are you saying this as if it's some kind of maxilla-esque ground breaking theory?

Less than 10% of men are 6'2+ and the vast majority of them are lanklets.

6'2+ and Robust is literally like 2-3% of males, of course they will be revered and slay. You're talking about it as if its a bare minimum or something a lot of us are close to being.

HEIGHT MATTERS wrote:Oh really?! Why are you saying this as if it's some kind of maxilla-esque ground breaking theory?

Less than 10% of men are 6'2+ and the vast majority of them are lanklets.

6'2+ and Robust is literally like 2-3% of males, of course they will be revered and slay. You're talking about it as if its a bare minimum or something a lot of us are close to being.

I don't know where you live, but in NZ it would be 10-15%. It is not uncommon like an 8+ face is.

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:
DiamondInTheRough wrote:GermanDream, I live with two football players. One is 6'6" and the other is 6'8", both obviously robust as hell. Neither of them is anything special facially. Their facial bones aren't special. They have thick limbs, but that doesn't equate to a nice face.

must feel bad being 13 inches shorter ayyyy lmao

Lol it's fucking comical with me standing next to the 6'8" dude, although I have more chicks over than he does(by choice, he's pretty introvert and I don't think he's into slaying). The 6'6" one though consistently brings back 8/10 blonde bombshells. And his face is 5/10, but being a robust college athlete is literally life on god mode.

You forgot one thing. You Have to be white, ethnics are flat out not wanted by at least half of the women. Also I'm 6'1 with a boxers body and I fail still low 6 face and ethnic

0uttanames wrote:You forgot one thing. You Have to be white, ethnics are flat out not wanted by at least half of the women. Also I'm 6'1 with a boxers body and I fail still low 6 face and ethnic

Well I did specify white in the op, and yes it is absolutely essential. 6'2" could even be downgraded to 6'1" I think, especially in a high school enviroment. Once in college though, you have to be top tier.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice