Do women realise that they're living life on easy mode?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Only easy mode if slim and attractive...so like 6 upwards.

Fat girls must be legit retarded.. All they have to do is get slim and their life would be 100x better.

They think everyone lives life on easy mode. They can't rationalize away and look at things from others' perspective.
INFP Crew

Maxim wrote:They think everyone lives life on easy mode. They can't rationalize away and look at things from others' perspective.

LEGIT

I was speaking to my ex wife, usually its mundane shit about my daughter but this time she started talking about a guy she had started to date...the ungrateful bitch was whining that the guy ONLY bought her a meal and a drink, plus drove her to some thermal baths thing...poor woman! and she is sub-par in looks

tbh the ONLY hassle they have is filtering out good suitable "mates" from the crap

Jawanomics wrote:Only easy mode if slim and attractive...so like 6 upwards.

Fat girls must be legit retarded.. All they have to do is get slim and their life would be 100x better.

obviously you need to look at a few POF experiments where even the most deformed woman can get 50 times the attention than an average looking man...IF you were in the same position would you really, I mean really, make any effort to diet?

PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

purpletentacle wrote:
Slayer Sensei wrote:No.

Should we aware them?

they will not understand, will still think their life is hard

I have 2 sisters, both white, blond, average looking 5/10 (at least they were in their 20's). They both think men and women are on equal playing fields in terms of dating and think I'm single by choice.

I heard one girl say "it's easier being a woman", I didn't even bring up the topic, just a random thought she had, but ones that do realize this are very very rare.

The media tells them they are oppressed and that men especially white males have a golden ticket in life, and they believe it.
Last edited by sysiphus on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elliotavenger69 wrote:my mom says her life was difficult because she was depressed for 1 week once

Being female confirmed for hard

purpletentacle wrote:How do they have the nerve to complain about life when they have it 1000x easier than men?

Brb have a vagina
Brb breezing through life

Do you realize thatr you're living life on easy mode?

How do you have the nerve to complain when you have it 1000xtimes easier then 90% of the world population. and belong to the richest 10% of the worlds population.

-You live in one First World
-acces to free education
-you got all the money from your parents for your food, and living, never needed to work for anything
-you got free health care, and doctors 24/7, dont need to worrry dying everytime, or about wars.
-you did never really needed to work hard for anything in your life, you dont need to work, if you want you can just get state benefits and play Counter Strike 24/7
-All you complain is "why dont i regualry get laid with with hot slim white blonde high e Model godnesses", while 90% of men in the world can be happy when they have a healthy wife, who gives birth to healthy children who dont die before birth . :roll:

Biggest problem for a woman is when chad dump her after he came in her moutg

They are taking it for granted.Thats why they are never satisfied,abandoning good husbands etc.

females are set in stone (where stone stands for reality) their brains arent capable of developing pov or abstract thought.
give it a shot ask any female you know about some 'weirdo', 'socially not adjusted' guy and ask her why is he like that in her opinion #lolz and accuracy of 0/100% ahead or ask her what he most likely feel throughout the day
they have no grip on lonliness, extreme abuse, being neglected by parents, or fa to them its all about not trying, not wanting, no motivation and being genetically predisposed to sadness and depression
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

I'm sure every women struggles in their own way. Like which chad will they fuck today? Such a conundrum isn't it?
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice