This site is clueless about white knights

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Peppers wrote:The worst types are ones in an (mildly attractive / attractive-) woman's friendzone and they try to protect her in anyway as though they are her boyfriend(s).

Like they try to 'police' which guys can talk and socialize with her and which guys are unwelcome. They will disrespect or talk smack about you if they think you aren't the real McCoy. It is truly pathetic. They are like worker bee's around a Queen. No wonder women are so full of Queen Bee or Princess Syndrome when she has an army of guys jealously guarding her.

Lots of boyfriends act like this, buddy. It's not cool, either. It's such a cuckold, insecure thing to do trying to socially control a girl. If she likes your sex, she won't seek out others. It's one thing if some faggot is harassing your girlfriend and making her feel uncomfortable, you should take care of that. It's a totally different thing if guys are flirting with her and making moves (it takes two to tango, she usually brought it on herself).

After you're like 24 or so, this friend type goon doesn't exist.

Who said anything about them being her bf? They are just her mutual male friend. Do you not see.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Anal prolapse wrote:
MiddleChild wrote:
The reason we have a system today where women flock to the alpha male, is because of women having equal rights as men. Before when women didn't work there was a more traditional society with families, a more even distribution of sex. Betas and whiteknights have created this system, without them this system would end.

How do you know they were betas?

Most politicians are alphas or they wouldn't be politicians

millijew.jpg
millijew.jpg (12.37 KiB) Viewed 825 times
"It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle."
-Charles Darwin

How do you know they were betas?

Most politicians are alphas or they wouldn't be politicians

aspie low IQ alert

Peppers wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Lots of boyfriends act like this, buddy. It's not cool, either. It's such a cuckold, insecure thing to do trying to socially control a girl. If she likes your sex, she won't seek out others. It's one thing if some faggot is harassing your girlfriend and making her feel uncomfortable, you should take care of that. It's a totally different thing if guys are flirting with her and making moves (it takes two to tango, she usually brought it on herself).

After you're like 24 or so, this friend type goon doesn't exist.

Who said anything about them being her bf? They are just her mutual male friend. Do you not see.

I see what you're saying. What I'm saying is that this guy is quite rare after 24 or so. After about 22-24, the whole unrequited love thing (which is ultimately a defining characteristic of the beta white knight nice guy) is for developmentally challenged men.

You don't need to worry about him and women consider him a joke.

What OP is talking about is more legit, imo. I used to hang out with this guy (and still would if he wasn't in prison, LOL; we were like peas in a pod) that would constantly be romantic about everything with girls (believe me, he got laid a ton and was quite handsome). If some guy was fighting with his girlfriend, this fucking guy would swoop in and be the knight in shinning armor and always side with the girl. Since he was attractive and couples that have public fights are usually in shitty relationships, the girls would be in awe. I remember one time this chick passed her number to him in secret behind her boyfriend's back after he took her side when she was fighting with her boyfriend over some bullshit at a bar. It was amazing. He fucked her (I'm not sure if they actually fucked; I know he ate her out and she sucked him off) and chucked her later on. She was still with her bf when she was texting him that he made her feel things she's never felt before.

I don't really hate on this guy's behavior,though. The boyfriends always had it coming and deserved it.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice