This site is clueless about white knights

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This site, as long as all PUA's, MGTOW's and MRA's are completely clueless who the real white knights are.

"OMG, he is nice to a girl, fucking white knight"
"He is supporting her when she's crying, what a beta friendzoned white knight"
"He bought her flowers, fucking beta white knight, let's burn this fucker in fire"

While the worst white knights are "real men" amogging each other, fighting each other for sluts, undermining each other, bullying weaker men, all in attempt to increase their chances of getting laid.

And the most manly of them will not hesitate to kill you for a stupid drunk club slut who you happen to be in an argument with or which both of you compete for or any other stupid reason.

These men are the real white knights and the real enemy, but they mostly come under the radar of all the MRA's, MGTOW's, PUA's, as long as this site.

In fact they are often praised as alpha and having their cocks sucked by basement dwellers, but they are the worst of them all.

The "beta" kind of white knights are much more harmless, they don't do shit other than write positive comments on facebook and act as a shoulder to cry for bitches dumped by chads.

Meanwhile the "alpha" kind of white knights are there ready to kill you over a drunk worthless club skank and the clueless basement cocksuckers will be in awe what a "badboy, low inhibition slayer" just came along.

Men are truly pathetic
Last edited by Anal prolapse on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.



White knights of any category are subhumans in my opinion. But if it helps get them laid, fuck it more power to them.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Bojack wrote:White knights of any category are subhumans in my opinion. But if it helps get them laid, fuck it more power to them.


Sure buddy, they will do it at your expense though

Read again

The worst types are ones in an (mildly attractive / attractive-) woman's friendzone and they try to protect her in anyway as though they are her boyfriend(s).

Like they try to 'police' which guys can talk and socialize with her and which guys are unwelcome. They will disrespect or talk smack about you if they think you aren't the real McCoy. It is truly pathetic. They are like worker bee's around a Queen. No wonder women are so full of Queen Bee or Princess Syndrome when she has an army of guys jealously guarding her.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE



You are wrong. Beta whiteknight men are the true enemy because they influence politics and let women gain power in society. They actually get involved into feminism and all that shit and fight for feminization of society. And all the beta men voting for leftist parties. Some alpha that fights against other men to get women and probably doesen't even vote, doesen't mean shit.
Image

MiddleChild wrote:You are wrong. Beta whiteknight men are the true enemy because they influence politics and let women gain power in society.


There's a whole another reason for that

And not saying beta white knights are any good.

Just the "alpha", aggressive type is completely overlooked most of the time but they make a majority of men.

Most men will immediately start acting like fucking assholes and primitive animals as soon as a cunt comes into vicinity.

Women are scum, but men are equal scum. Everybody is a scum. There is no point in living on this planet anymore, time to go ER.
Last edited by Anal prolapse on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anal prolapse wrote:
Bojack wrote:White knights of any category are subhumans in my opinion. But if it helps get them laid, fuck it more power to them.


Sure buddy, they will do it at your expense though

Read again


Meh, my life is already at rock bottom. A couple white knights screwing me over won't bother me any.



Anal prolapse wrote:
MiddleChild wrote:You are wrong. Beta whiteknight men are the true enemy because they influence politics and let women gain power in society.


There's a whole another reason for that


The reason we have a system today where women flock to the alpha male, is because of women having equal rights as men. Before when women didn't work there was a more traditional society with families, a more even distribution of sex. Betas and whiteknights have created this system, without them this system would end.

The worst kind of white knights are politicians. They give power to feminists, make anti-beta laws and ruin our lives in every possible way. Without white knights in politics feminists would have no power and nobody would take them serious, like it should be.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

MiddleChild wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:
There's a whole another reason for that


The reason we have a system today where women flock to the alpha male, is because of women having equal rights as men. Before when women didn't work there was a more traditional society with families, a more even distribution of sex. Betas and whiteknights have created this system, without them this system would end.


How do you know they were betas?

Most politicians are alphas or they wouldn't be politicians

Anal prolapse wrote:
MiddleChild wrote:
The reason we have a system today where women flock to the alpha male, is because of women having equal rights as men. Before when women didn't work there was a more traditional society with families, a more even distribution of sex. Betas and whiteknights have created this system, without them this system would end.


How do you know they were betas?

Most politicians are alphas or they wouldn't be politicians


This equal rights thing was obviously started by politicians, to give women work and push wages down. Im not talking about most politicians, rather people who are polticially involved and voters.

And you are all precisely missing the point:

There is nothing wrong with women having equal rights. That's what everybody should have.

The real power of women is manifested whenever you go out to a club and a bunch of drunk aggressive men will compete for pussy and put each other down, fight each other and even kill each other, just to increase their own chances of getting into some useless whore's pants.

But you will not see that and instead will admire those fucks and suck their alpha cocks as their beta footstool.

Anal prolapse wrote:And you are all precisely missing the point:

There is nothing wrong with women having equal rights. That's what everybody should have.

The real power of women is manifested whenever you go out to a club and a bunch of drunk aggressive men will compete for pussy and put each other down, fight each other and even kill each other, just to increase their own chances of getting into some useless whore's pants.


You are sick in the head. Women have never had equal rights in history until recently. Men > women > children, thats how the natural hierarchy goes.

MiddleChild wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:And you are all precisely missing the point:

There is nothing wrong with women having equal rights. That's what everybody should have.

The real power of women is manifested whenever you go out to a club and a bunch of drunk aggressive men will compete for pussy and put each other down, fight each other and even kill each other, just to increase their own chances of getting into some useless whore's pants.


You are sick in the head. Women have never had equal rights in history until recently. Men > women > children, thats how the natural hierarchy goes.


And that natural hierarchy is more white knighting than now.

Who provided for the family?
Who went to wars?
Who died in wars?
Who duelled to death for the opposite sex?

You think you would be better off in a traditional society? No, you would be run over by your those above you and would have no say in anything.

In fact male hierarchy and male dominated society is the most white knighting one, where low LMS males are the most oppressed.

Look at fucking muslims, they are the land of the most unhappy and incel raging men on the planet, where the top kings and princes have harems and the low class incels are sent to wars to blow their guts on the streets.

You all look at this shit very very superficially.

Traditional society is not any better for low LMS men than a modern one.

What you think would be better for you is a society where the male hierarchy is decided among men and women have no say in it.

It is precisely what would be THE WORST for low LMS males you all are. You would be bottom feeders as you are now, the difference is now you at least can looksmax, moneymax. The fact that you are too lazy is another story, but you have that opportunity.

In a traditional society your hierarchy would be set in stone

Anal prolapse wrote:
MiddleChild wrote:
You are sick in the head. Women have never had equal rights in history until recently. Men > women > children, thats how the natural hierarchy goes.


And that natural hierarchy is more white knighting than now.

Who provided for the family?
Who went to wars?
Who died in wars?
Who duelled to death for the opposite sex?


You think you would be better off in a traditional society? No, you would be run over by your those above you and would have no say in anything.

In fact male hierarchy and male dominated society is the most white knighting one, where low LMS males are the most oppressed.

Look at fucking muslims, they are the land of the most unhappy and incel raging men on the planet, where the top kings and princes have harems and the low class incels are sent to wars to blow their guts on the streets.


Lol. You think women will be the ones fighting if your country gets invaded? Only a few women go into war. There won't be "equal rights" women cannot do the same tasks as men. In our "equal rights" society today women get to enjoy the benefits without the responsibility. WAit till the huge race war breaks out, hopefully that will restore the natural order in society.

And what benefits women the most?

When 2 men are fighting to death for her.

When 2 armies are fighting to death and the losers have their throats slit and the women are taken alive as captives by the winners.

This way women don't have to go through the chores of choosing the alphas themselves, men do it for them. This way it is guaranteed that the more alpha ones are always on top and the betas lose.

It's exactly what benefits women.

All the wars are waged by white knight faggots.

All the male oppression and hierarchy is playing precisely into the hands of women.

How many times have you seen in clubs that a girl is deliberately provoking 2 men to fight over her? It happens all the time. And those who fight are the pathetic white knights regardless who wins or loses.

But all MRA's will see the winner as alpha and suck his cock, whereas he's the ultimate white knight being played by a cunt like a puppet.

MiddleChild wrote:
Lol. You think women will be the ones fighting if your country gets invaded? Only a few women go into war. There won't be "equal rights" women cannot do the same tasks as men. In our "equal rights" society today women get to enjoy the benefits without the responsibility. Wait till the huge race war breaks out, hopefully that will restore the natural order in society.



When shit hits the fan feminism no longer exists :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image


Image

MiddleChild wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:
And that natural hierarchy is more white knighting than now.

Who provided for the family?
Who went to wars?
Who died in wars?
Who duelled to death for the opposite sex?

You think you would be better off in a traditional society? No, you would be run over by your those above you and would have no say in anything.

In fact male hierarchy and male dominated society is the most white knighting one, where low LMS males are the most oppressed.

Look at fucking muslims, they are the land of the most unhappy and incel raging men on the planet, where the top kings and princes have harems and the low class incels are sent to wars to blow their guts on the streets.


Lol. You think women will be the ones fighting if your country gets invaded? Only a few women go into war. There won't be "equal rights" women cannot do the same tasks as men. In our "equal rights" society today women get to enjoy the benefits without the responsibility. WAit till the huge race war breaks out, hopefully that will restore the natural order in society.


They won't because we don't have the true equality. If we did, they would. But we all know it ain't gonna happen.

The true equality is not really beneficial to women.
PostThis post by wolf was deleted by wolf on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:41 am.

Anal prolapse wrote:
MiddleChild wrote:
The reason we have a system today where women flock to the alpha male, is because of women having equal rights as men. Before when women didn't work there was a more traditional society with families, a more even distribution of sex. Betas and whiteknights have created this system, without them this system would end.


How do you know they were betas?

Most politicians are alphas or they wouldn't be politicians

politicians are slaves/the mouthpieces of corporations - even Hitler was

Anal prolapse wrote:You all look at this shit very very superficially.

Traditional society is not any better for low LMS men than a modern one.

What you think would be better for you is a society where the male hierarchy is decided among men and women have no say in it.

It is precisely what would be THE WORST for low LMS males you all are. You would be bottom feeders as you are now, the difference is now you at least can looksmax, moneymax. The fact that you are too lazy is another story, but you have that opportunity.

In a traditional society your hierarchy would be set in stone


traditional society had balances to keep hypergamy in check to a large extent its the traditional wife at home looking after the house and kids while the husband does the 9 to 5 and provides for her/them and in return he gets sex and company

Peppers wrote:The worst types are ones in an (mildly attractive / attractive-) woman's friendzone and they try to protect her in anyway as though they are her boyfriend(s).

Like they try to 'police' which guys can talk and socialize with her and which guys are unwelcome. They will disrespect or talk smack about you if they think you aren't the real McCoy. It is truly pathetic. They are like worker bee's around a Queen. No wonder women are so full of Queen Bee or Princess Syndrome when she has an army of guys jealously guarding her.



Truth

OP is right. I see this sort of crap all the time. Usually the WK haas it in his head that he will eventually be rewarded with sex for his efforts.
Queensland Institute of aesthetic research

Image

Men screwing over other men to get pussy is wrong. I can't explain why, it just is.

Peppers wrote:The worst types are ones in an (mildly attractive / attractive-) woman's friendzone and they try to protect her in anyway as though they are her boyfriend(s).

Like they try to 'police' which guys can talk and socialize with her and which guys are unwelcome. They will disrespect or talk smack about you if they think you aren't the real McCoy. It is truly pathetic. They are like worker bee's around a Queen. No wonder women are so full of Queen Bee or Princess Syndrome when she has an army of guys jealously guarding her.


Lots of boyfriends act like this, buddy. It's not cool, either. It's such a cuckold, insecure thing to do trying to socially control a girl. If she likes your sex, she won't seek out others. It's one thing if some faggot is harassing your girlfriend and making her feel uncomfortable, you should take care of that. It's a totally different thing if guys are flirting with her and making moves (it takes two to tango, she usually brought it on herself).

After you're like 24 or so, this friend type goon doesn't exist.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

alphas don't need to "whiteknight". only low tier males are doing that for pussy. alphas will only protect their alpha status and fight.
Image

WK is basically a desperate faggot trying to desperately get pussy so you are right.

Both are equally bad and these guys arent alpha they are what retards call alpha, alphas dont give a fk if they cant get a certain girl it does not matter to them as they will just move on. These are actually betas as they are extremely desperate ( fighting others for a girl thats not even yours, also if you are going clubbing with your girlfriend and her ass gets grabbed what do you expect moron )
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 93 guests

cron