Pregnant Mothers fear having femurcels (short legged kids)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Just lol how bonelaw is engrained in all of us yet an adult guy that's small or has small legs and can't get laid "just needs confidence" , "has self esteem issues" or "needs to love himself before he can date a woman".

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a2 ... hort_femur
http://www.babycenter.com/400_fetus-fem ... 537_136.bc
http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/preg ... e-all.html
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

A person can have short femurs at any height in comparison to their torso length, so i dont really get their problem. Alot of top level swimmers and olympic weightlifters have that exact frame type: long torso short legs

Long torso + short limbs like swimmers > Puny upper body + Feminine long limbs.

Aparat wrote:Long torso + short limbs like swimmers > Puny upper body + Feminine long limbs.

Nope, its the opposite. Long limbs = bigger shoulders, chest, back, glutes. You have better insertions on those muscles to compensate for leverage. That's why niggers dominate bodybuilding, they tend to have long limbs. Short limbs = bigger legs and arms. That's why you see those weightlifters with tree trunk legs, people with that body type tend to dominate olympic weightlifting and powerlifting. Short limbs gives you leverage advantage.

my femurs are so long that i can barely do a back squat
even if i point my feet out a lot and use a wide stance my torso still has to lean over a lot in order not to fall over
i look like a pancake when i go ass to grass

elliotavenger69 wrote:my femurs are so long that i can barely do a back squat
even if i point my feet out a lot and use a wide stance my torso still has to lean over a lot in order not to fall over
i look like a pancake when i go ass to grass

Same problem. With long femurs you need a lot more dorsiflexion than usual to do a proper squat. Since we never squat we lose alot of ankle mobilty and can't squat properly, so this is especially a huge problem for people with long femurs.

MiddleChild wrote:
Aparat wrote:Long torso + short limbs like swimmers > Puny upper body + Feminine long limbs.

Nope, its the opposite. Long limbs = bigger shoulders, chest, back, glutes. You have better insertions on those muscles to compensate for leverage. That's why niggers dominate bodybuilding, they tend to have long limbs. Short limbs = bigger legs and arms. That's why you see those weightlifters with tree trunk legs, people with that body type tend to dominate olympic weightlifting and powerlifting. Short limbs gives you leverage advantage.

Wrong. It's just an illusion due to a smaller upper body and frame which creates a good 3D effect. They have a narrower pelvis(good for shoulder to hip ratio), their glutes, chest, shoulders and back may grow bigger muscles to compensate for the leverage. They may have longer clavicles, but their rib cage is underdeveloped, so in overall volume, Caucasians and Mongoloids have a bigger upper body. Read Bergmann's rule.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice