Girls find big eyes more appealing than beedy hooded eyes

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The guys who always get the most complements on their eyes have big round eyes normally coloured but also even brown.

Small eyes look more masculine but girls love big eyes especially if they have a good shape and positive tilt and the rest of the face is masculine with strong facial bones etc

Guy at uni is ethnic and has huge green eyes with extremely thick eyelashes and he gets complimented daily on them

You can't be perceived as a danger if your eyes are big

People here tend to conflate deep-set eyes with masculinity and conversely for forward-set eyes. They are not the same thing.

Deep-set eyes ("beady" would perhaps be a better description) are an unattractive feature. Eyes being deep-set often leads to them being horizontally narrow and disproportionately small relative to the rest of the face. The irises of deep-set eyes tends to dominate the sclera in terms of visible area.

Ideally, male eyes should be forward-set and either hooded or with slight upper eyelid exposure. If the eyes are hooded the hooding should not interfere with the upper eyelashes. However, deep-set eyes can still be attractive if the other features (primarily the nose) are proportionate.

Simon Nessman provides an example of deep-set eyes:

Whereas Sean O'pry has eyes that are more forward-set:

Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope [...] Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope

Deep-set eyes ("beady" would perhaps be a better description) are an unattractive feature. Eyes being deep-set often leads to them being horizontally narrow and disproportionately small relative to the rest of the face. The irises of deep-set eyes tends to dominate the sclera in terms of visible area.

visual example?

beady eyes indicate that they're horizontally short. horizontally long eyes are ideal on both genders but obviously on males you want them to be vertically short AKA almond shape

heilsa wrote:visual example?

See above. Note that Nessman's irises dominate the whites of his eyes. But in the case of O'pry there is a far more even balance between his sclera and irises.

It's not a case of "coping" for me. I am cursed with the fatal combination of very deep-set eyes with a relatively large nose. It's one of my ugliest features.

Incelsior wrote:
heilsa wrote:visual example?

See above. Note that Nessman's irises dominate the whites of his eyes. But in the case of O'pry there is a far more even balance between his sclera and irises.

It's not a case of "coping" for me. I am cursed with the fatal combination of very deep-set eyes with a relatively large nose. It's one of my ugliest features.

nono you misunderstood me, i want a visual example where deep set eyes dont work...

Lol @the copers on here.

Everyone knows hooded deep set small eyes is a masculine extremely attractive testosterone communicating trait, just STOP this nonsense trying to make it so that big eyes are ideal :lol:

Legit only MM's can pull of the squint look, if you are a 7 or below you need a strong glistening eye game that squinting doesn't do for you.

Cope.

I can't even remember the last time a sex symbol had beady round eyes. All the males posted here also no matter how masc or twink they look every single one of them has it to some degree. Pitt. Walker, Lachowski, Momoa, Opry, Orton, Gandy, Hemsworth, Bateman, Reigns. Those beady eyes also known as faggot eyes are the ultimate killer of aesthetics. Think of how sexier Gyllenhaul would be without his cuck eyes.

To have pretty eyes, you need eyes like zayn malik. They have to horizontally wide THEY CANNOT BE CIRCULAR, that is ugly. Above average size/big sure but horizontally wide too. ROUND eyes is a death sentence. Eye's like O'pry won't get complemented as they are masculine and not pretty but they are good too.

chronic4 wrote:Cope.

I can't even remember the last time a sex symbol had beady round eyes. All the males posted here also no matter how masc or twink they look every single one of them has it to some degree. Pitt. Walker, Lachowski, Momoa, Opry, Orton, Gandy, Hemsworth, Bateman, Reigns. Those beady eyes also known as faggot eyes are the ultimate killer of aesthetics. Think of how sexier Gyllenhaul would be without his cuck eyes.

Before I found puahate I always hated Gyllenhauls face. After signing up to puahate I realized it was his narrow set bug eyes and long nose. Such a terrible combination of features.

Depends on the shape. But overall girls/women like proportionally small and deep set eyes. They refer to them as "guy eyes".

O'pry doesn't have forward set eyes for shit, his eyes are incredibly deep set if you've ever seen his 3/4 and side profile, same with Shimansky, they both have more deep set eyes than Chico even though Chico has "beadier" eyes.

Depends on the shape. But overall girls/women like proportionally small and deep set eyes. They refer to them as "guy eyes".

Neither Opry, Gandy, Shimansky or Chico have small eyes. Small eyes look bad on both men and women, makes the nose and mouth area look huge and makes your face look fatter than it is for some reason.

Deep set =/= small and beady, Shimansky and Opry have super deep set eyes but their eyes are not beady (except in certain lighting)

But yes as a general deep set eyes are USUALLY small and beady, which is not ideal. Ideal is average set eyes with good infra and lateral orbital projection of somewhat large size but vertically narrow at the same time.
(eyes too prominent affects eye shape and creates ugly shadows, eyes too deepset sometimes makes the eyes appear sickly due to the are around them being so dark, like shimansky)

Zayn Malik is an example of ideal eyes, average set, large but vertically narrow with a nice shape

pre-roids Zyzz too, his eyes are leaning on deep set, large, vertically narrow with a rectangular shape

In the end all that matters is symmetrical eye area, symmetrical orbitals and almond shaped vertically narrow eyes.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice