Does anyone else just not even get this

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Technological Singularity will happen so once you get your surgeries you'll live forever and have millions of years to slay

sephon wrote:> Parents say looks don't matter
> Yet they want their child to be good looking and call them cute, handsome, pretty etc (most likely because they don't want to think they produced such a subhuman -- it showcases their low genetic quality)
> They highly favour good-looking things. For example my parents always say how cute my sister's baby is, but what if she was ugly? She'd get treated like absolute TRASH. Also, they only got our dog because he looked cute and has good forward growth and proportions. They just brushed past all the ugly dogs, most likely.

It's so funny how looks are literally everything, yet people keep denying it. There's no awareness whatsoever.

I was most likely treated differently due to my bird profile - in subtle ways people ignored me often or brushed me off quickly. They didn't want to associate with the ugly male who was beaked and chinless.

It usually takes one or two generations to adapt, humans as a whole are slow learners and in most cases learn the hard way through desaster (war) or personal loss (incel, suicide). Sofware upgrade takes time. Every shift in thinking throughout human history took time. Implementing democracy or that the Earth is not flat.
It takes a critical mass of people to form a movement witch changes the society towards Eugenics=dating=choosing. It is for the better. Women choose the best men.

Brainwashed by religion, society and tv. Young peopl till 30 are more and more aware of that.

Even my father slowly agrees on some of my flaws now.
It is hard to update the software after a certain age. It is like the matrix. With the fall of Kings people were afraid what would come.

It is the same here, evolution prevails. Humans will become more beautiful with each generation, than smarter, healthier and so on.
There is nothing below 6/10
- Evolution = eugenics = choosing = buying stuff = dating
- Life starts at 6/10
- FACE IS EVERYTHING FACE IS FATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFVV-B7_uvk

PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

ダークホール wrote:Reality is just shit.

that's why I don't live in it.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

People are fucking retarded, that's why.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

styx888 wrote:It is the same here, evolution prevails. Humans will become more beautiful with each generation, than smarter, healthier and so on.

lolno, that's not how evolution works. Intelligence ins't a guaranteed result if you keep picking beauty first over and over again.
Life is written in bone.

medjon wrote:
styx888 wrote:

It usually takes one or two generations to adapt, humans as a whole are slow learners and in most cases learn the hard way through desaster (war) or personal loss (incel, suicide). Sofware upgrade takes time. Every shift in thinking throughout human history took time. Implementing democracy or that the Earth is not flat.
It takes a critical mass of people to form a movement witch changes the society towards Eugenics=dating=choosing. It is for the better. Women choose the best men.

Brainwashed by religion, society and tv. Young peopl till 30 are more and more aware of that.

Even my father slowly agrees on some of my flaws now.
It is hard to update the software after a certain age. It is like the matrix. With the fall of Kings people were afraid what would come.

It is the same here, evolution prevails. Humans will become more beautiful with each generation, than smarter, healthier and so on.
Adapt to what? That looks matter a lot?

Exactly. People were busy surviving without technology and women didn't have a say so ugly incels had children.
People always looked up top religious leaders, rich people, aristocracy, political leaders, now they have come to their
senses, they look up to stars (beautiful) and more and more to models.

Science > bluepill (causation and correlation) aka avoid bad genes. :lol:

Genes > everything.

Women choose better (genes) over anything.

Look at averag looking female stars with money they are really free and take what they want (mm) just like young (financially independent) women.
Last edited by styx888 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
styx888 wrote:It is the same here, evolution prevails. Humans will become more beautiful with each generation, than smarter, healthier and so on.

lolno, that's not how evolution works. Intelligence ins't a guaranteed result if you keep picking beauty first over and over again.

1. There is a strong correlation between intelligence and beauty. Innner and outer development are connected.
At my university there are much more good looking people than uglies, coz uglies life the ghetto life.

2. Steps in evolution. A sick person with an IQ of 150 but with a syndrome will not survive. So nature wants you to look for healty (aka goodlooking) strong mates only if that is assured you will look for inner qualities (intelligence and character).

3. When everybody looks good you only can distinguish people by money or intelligence. So intelligence is the second step. Models, beautiful women without money marry ugly/old but rich men. Financially independent women don't they marry the hot stud.

So conclusion 1. looks 2.money/iq

It takes several generations but ugly men will reproduce much less than they ever did. It is going up in gene quality from now on. Incels held mankind back for too long.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

germanDream wrote:a good face is the most valueable thing in this galaxy

At least one gets it. Face = good genes. The next step is eugenics to speed up evolution (less suffering for future incels)

Bad genes are being left out of reproduction (no matter what iq, or looks). So the amount of good genes in the gene pool increases with each generation.
Women don't settle for less than they have (sperm bank if necessary). Incel men don't reproduce. So looks and iq rise more and more.

Hypergamy is good for evolution (high standards, better quality). Future incels won't be born this way so less suffering.
I won't settle for less than a 5 no matter what.

styx888 wrote:
germanDream wrote:a good face is the most valueable thing in this galaxy

At least one gets it. Face = good genes. The next step is eugenics to speed up evolution (less suffering for future incels)

Bad genes are being left out of reproduction (no matter what iq, or looks). So the amount of good genes in the gene pool increases with each generation.
Women don't settle for less than they have (sperm bank if necessary). Incel men don't reproduce. So looks and iq rise more and more.

Hypergamy is good for evolution (high standards, better quality). Future incels won't be born this way so less suffering.
I won't settle for less than a 5 no matter what.

yep thats how it works...but its all coming too late for us. we are the children of those last generations of men who could buy a attractive wife with a stable income and atleast average face. those times are almost gone...which is good for future generations, but how do i care? we are the ones who are getting FUCKED OVER in this shifting phase

u are highly autistic thats the problem
if something is so close to your hearth/emotions like your child u will project as many positive things on it as u can
besides if potential parents knew at heart their child is ugly they wouldnt tell him so 2avoid developing defeatist mindset
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

Yes and looks are more important in your development years aka ages 8-21.Being healthy and looking good is a social benefit at any age.You will notice when people looks change for the better they tend to be approached by better looking people or friendships and dating.Often leaving behind there old friends or social circles. Thats one of the problems of increasing your looks your standards change just not or relationships for friendships to.If your a 35 year old guy who is in shape looks like he is 30 and your friends are all 35 but are unhealthy and look like there 50 years old.This will change the group dynamic. Its best to be around people who similar looks or fitness levels.

Seen a article about some 32 year old guy who is having trouble making friends with hes peers, the guy mostly has friends that are around ages 21-23, i saw hes pic he looked like 19 or 20 year-old college freshman.Looks determine your quality of life till the day you die, thats why its important to lift and be healthy.

stamaster21 wrote:Looks determine your quality of life till the day you die, thats why its important to lift and be healthy.

Oh you almost had me!! :lol:

Rooftop Sniper wrote:
stamaster21 wrote:Looks determine your quality of life till the day you die, thats why its important to be handsomeand be healthy.

Oh you almost had me!! :lol:

Fixed ;)

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice