Just lol if you don't want to live forever

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It's in our instincts to want to stay alive and fear death.

Just admit it boyos Technology Singularity is legit and stop this fake emo act.

DON'T YOU WANNA SEE THE UNIVERSE GET COLONIZED

AND BECOME TYPE OMEGA MINUS

Type Omega-minus is capable of manipulating the basic structure of space and time.
Last edited by ダークホール on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Still a long fucking way to go........Hopefully if TS isn't legit they can bring us back or some shit.

Michio Kaku suggested that humans may attain Type I status in 100–200 years, Type II status in a few thousand years, and Type III status in 100,000 to a million years

Type Ⅰ-minus is capable of manipulating objects over the scale of themselves: building structures, mining, joining and breaking solids;
Type Ⅱ-minus is capable of manipulating genes and altering the development of living things, transplanting or replacing parts of themselves, reading and engineering their genetic code;
Type Ⅲ-minus is capable of manipulating molecules and molecular bonds, creating new materials;
Type Ⅳ-minus is capable of manipulating individual atoms, creating nanotechnologies on the atomic scale and creating complex forms of artificial life;
Type Ⅴ-minus is capable of manipulating the atomic nucleus and engineering the nucleons that compose it;
Type ⅤI-minus is capable of manipulating the most elementary particles of matter (quarks and leptons) to create organized complexity among populations of elementary particles; culminating in.
Type Omega-minus is capable of manipulating the basic structure of space and time
Last edited by ダークホール on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

I would want to live for 1000 years, by then I would be a billionaire and fucking jailbaits for sure.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Aubrey de Grey has got this covered.

The work he is doing will be like turning an hour into a day biologically. After longevity escape velocity is reached oldcels will get that carefree feeling of youth back and not be living towards death any more.

I'm amazed by how many people are opposed to longevity and want to die of age related diseases.

zygominati wrote:Aubrey de Grey has got this covered.

The work he is doing will be like turning an hour into a day biologically. After longevity escape velocity is reached oldcels will get that carefree feeling of youth back and not be living towards death any more.

I'm amazed by how many people are opposed to longevity and want to die of age related diseases.

Probably because most are religious.

If I could live in a body free of sickness and disease I'd be cool with living forever. As my body is right now I wouldn't want to because I have chronic pain from a ruptured T6 disc, plus many other injuries that have turned chronic. This has caused 24/7 pain for the last 20 years (since I was 22 years old). What can I say...bad luck accidents combined with shit genes.

If science could give me a body that was perfectly healthy, beautiful and never broke down, I'd be all for it. I'm a musician and I would spend eternity creating amazing new music and having wild orgies with hot, slender, busty space babes!

Jazz wrote:If I could live in a body free of sickness and disease I'd be cool with living forever. As my body is right now I wouldn't want to because I have chronic pain from a ruptured T6 disc, plus many other injuries that have turned chronic. This has caused 24/7 pain for the last 20 years (since I was 22 years old). What can I say...bad luck accidents combined with shit genes.

If science could give me a body that was perfectly healthy, beautiful and never broke down, I'd be all for it. I'm a musician and I would spend eternity creating amazing new music and having wild orgies with hot, slender, busty space babes!

hell yeah just try to stay alive for now

I want to die by the time my grandkids enter college. High school wouldn't bother me, either.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Legit I wish I was a vampire that lives forever like Damon Salvator

Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

ダークホール wrote:dude with the long beard has stated the first humans that will live to be 1000 years old are already born

Life is a scam

ダークホール wrote:It's in our instincts to want to stay alive and fear death.

Just admit it boyos Technology Singularity is legit and stop this fake emo act.

DON'T YOU WANNA SEE THE UNIVERSE GET COLONIZED

AND BECOME TYPE OMEGA MINUS

Type Omega-minus is capable of manipulating the basic structure of space and time.

you are speaking my language brother.
i would rather live as incel than die one day.

just lol at never taking a heroic dose of mushrooms then realizing God exists.
>wanting to live forever
>on earth
>that would be hell.

SH 1% crew

potential8 wrote:just lol at never taking a heroic dose of mushrooms then realizing God exists.
>wanting to live forever
>on earth
>that would be hell.

We would have colonized other galaxies boyo

I ONLY WANT TO LIVE FOREVER UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS

1. REVITALIZE MY DOPAMINE RECEPTORS BECAUSE I BELIEVE IM JADED ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS I EXPERIENCED BEFORE DUE TO THE DOPAMINE RECEPTORS BEING FRIED UP AFTER ALL THE TIMES I SMOKED SPICE
2. MY PARENTS AND MY BROTHER DONT GET TO HAVE IMMORTALITY
3. HGH INCREASE. HIGH TEST LOW CORTISOL HORMONE PROFILE.
4. LASIK SURGERY FOR MY FUCKED UP EYES
5. RESET MY MIND SO I WAKE UP ONE DAY WITH COMPLETE AMNESIA ABOUT MY PAST SO THAT I CAN HAVE RENEWED POSITIVE MINDSET WITH NO PAST EMOTIONAL TRAUMAS THAT WILL HAVE ME FEELING RESENTMENT.

waddup wrote:I ONLY WANT TO LIVE FOREVER UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS

1. REVITALIZE MY DOPAMINE RECEPTORS BECAUSE I BELIEVE IM JADED ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS I EXPERIENCED BEFORE DUE TO THE DOPAMINE RECEPTORS BEING FRIED UP AFTER ALL THE TIMES I SMOKED SPICE
2. MY PARENTS AND MY BROTHER DONT GET TO HAVE IMMORTALITY
3. HGH INCREASE. HIGH TEST LOW CORTISOL HORMONE PROFILE.
4. LASIK SURGERY FOR MY FUCKED UP EYES
5. RESET MY MIND SO I WAKE UP ONE DAY WITH COMPLETE AMNESIA ABOUT MY PAST SO THAT I CAN HAVE RENEWED POSITIVE MINDSET WITH NO PAST EMOTIONAL TRAUMAS THAT WILL HAVE ME FEELING RESENTMENT.

mmkay

hood rych wrote:Legit I wish I was a vampire that lives forever like Damon Salvator

this

there is no way for us to colonize the universe. once we get intelligent enough to figure out how to hook ourselves up to a virtual reality where your brain can experience a near-constant orgasmic state, we'll be so addicted that we won't even feel like getting shit done, let alone colonizing the universe. this is likely the reason why we cannot detect other intelligent species or even signs of another species--not because they destroyed themselves in a nuclear holocaust or any shit like that, but simply that they figured out how to live in a life full of pleasure, with no need to explore or create anything more.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice