holy shit female dating forums

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

WhiteMenCan'tBeIncel wrote:this is why you need to get a girl fresh out of elementary school before she becomes a ho

Image


not sure if JB....definitely want to fuck. Fucking YUM. I hope she isn't a JB, plz don't raid me FBI :<. So fucking hot though, seriously what is the point of living if you never get to fuck girls like that? Absolutely perfect body too, I love that slender look. Like, I like hourglass figures too, but nothing compares to that slender body shape.



Ceran wrote:lol

anyway if some girl read this thread she would think we are all crazy misogynists for getting so mad

if she said "if you guys are complaining that you can't get sex, why do you want girls to act like nuns?", what would you say to this?


yeah, this is very very fucked up. This is the story of exactly *ONE* woman, who had sex with two men. One woman, one fantasy, not common. One that every incel or guy would do if he could have sex with two women.

One the one hand, as noted above, guys complaining girls won't have sex with them; then when they DO have sex they are condemned as sluts. Girls called names, sluts, won't indeed have sex. Stop the shut shaming and maybe the "slut" will have sex with you.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
butthurt_manlet wrote:I read these forums and I don't see what all the anger is about. There seems to be a diversity of opinions, like on any forum. Girls have sexual desires, get over it. Yes, girls will be with some guy, gradually lose the spark, and develop feelings for another guy and be conflicted by it. This happens to men all the time. In fact, men are probably better overall at being sociopathic cheaters and users. I see plenty of women discouraging cheating there. And I see plenty of idiot women, too. This forum is objectively worse with its celebration of mass murder, and encouragement of others to do the same. No?


yeah, i agree.


Yeah, mean are sociopathic cheaters. Look at the statistics. Number of partners. Cheating. Cheating after marriage. Ab use. Rape. Men can act like losers and cheaters-- just like the above post pints out. yet men are only seen as victims, incels, powerless on this website. maybe not a lot of blame to go round?

Ceran wrote:
butthurt_manlet wrote:I read these forums and I don't see what all the anger is about. There seems to be a diversity of opinions, like on any forum. Girls have sexual desires, get over it. Yes, girls will be with some guy, gradually lose the spark, and develop feelings for another guy and be conflicted by it. This happens to men all the time. In fact, men are probably better overall at being sociopathic cheaters and users. I see plenty of women discouraging cheating there. And I see plenty of idiot women, too. This forum is objectively worse with its celebration of mass murder, and encouragement of others to do the same. No?


yes you are right in a sense. A lot of it is mundane and we only pick it apart because we are looking for certain things

Yes men are cheaters. Men want to have lots of girls. Girls just want to have one guy.

but when you read the forum you realize what they mean by "one guy". Serial monogamy... the ideal guy is constantly changing in their heads. They're with a guy for a while and *bam* suddenly they have fallen in love with a new guy. LOVE. Emotions everywhere. And yes, to their credit the "mentors" usually take the position "if you dont love him anymore, you should leave him so he can find a new girl and you can 'explore these feelings' with the new boy". Very mature.. or is it? They can keep the high moral ground because everything is all about feelings and you can see how the stereotypes are true. They take no responsibility for their feelings (other than a meaningless "i feel bad"), the girls are just delicate daffodil petals being buffeted about by the winds of emotion.

and just like that she drops the guy like a bad rash and she's with the new one. No risk about being left with nobody cause the other guy was already lined up. And her ex isnt going to "get a new girl" like they think or say to themselves - he's fucked for a year long dry spell. So while he may be programmed to fantasize about a new girl every week that's not the actual REALITY for the majority of guys. The ones who DO have lots of options, the cheaters and users, just happen to be the ones the girls reward with the dirty, nasty porno sex.

meanwhile in the same breath they will withhold sex from the betas and will string them along. If they could just TELL these guys simply "sorry, I do not see you as a sexual stud that every cell in your body drives you to be. We will play by my rules instead" then MAYBE it wouldn't leave such a bad taste in our mouths as guys but no. Girls dont confront, they manipulate. He is made to feel guilty, he is put in the position of the one who must work for her favor.

So yeah, we all have problems. Girls seem to have the toughest time when they're getting fucked around by an alpha, an alpha that her feelings have forced her to chase because "i can't stop thinking about him". As I guy i will never be able to take something like that seriously I'm sorry, since I can't empathize with this thought process not matter how much i mentally masturbate about evo psych.

But the most salient point is that THEY ARE NEVER INCEL. They are ALWAYS VALIDATED.

WE are the ones bitching about being invisible. It's anger, a feeling of worthlessness that we will never be who girls want us to be. Depression and biterness combined with the idle minds of men make some guys to make up twisted shit about going ER but this is a cerebral concoction by the brain used to cope. By lashing out at society through venting places like this forum the blame is shifted away from the ego. Its a defence mechanism, it makes you think its not your fault and you have retained some semblance of control. Once the ego is gone completely, the will to live soon follows. Thats why men are so much more likely to engage in self destructive behaviour, and why their suicide rate is 3 x as high



Yeah, girls can be incels. I was one once. When i was younger, I had bad teeth, braces, was shy akward, and hadn't grown out yet or tall. Boys ignored me. Nobody wanted me.

Then I grew up. I do modeling now. Am at least a nine or ten according to most guys. Learned to dress. Dress tasetefully or sluttily in short shorts or halter. I can fuck any guy I want. At Starbucsk, all i gotta do is RETURN a glance, eye contact once, or smile shyly. And I can ordinarily have the guy fucking me on my terms on a moment's notice. Now all these guys here are MAD, frustrated, hateful, I won't fuck THEM. Where were they when I was an incel woman? None of them wanted to date me then, looked at me, or wanted to fuck. So fuck them because it just seems like a lot of hypocrisy and self loathing and double standards.






Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Mewtant and 92 guests