holy shit female dating forums

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

lubitz was right
Will steroids get me a GF??
no

ER was right in many ways. Especially part about primitive females.

spend some time with groups with promiscuous women and the stuff you see on this forum is mild. it all just kind of happens.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:spend some time with groups with promiscuous women and the stuff you see on this forum is mild. it all just kind of happens.

Legit.

But why'd you edit that kinky story out.

ダークホール wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:spend some time with groups with promiscuous women and the stuff you see on this forum is mild. it all just kind of happens.

Legit.

because people here have the attention span of a 6 year old with AD/HD (so do i) and it's better to post in basically twits.

Ceran wrote:OH MY GOD

http://my.gurl.com/forums/read/591.8694 ... some-guilt
collegegal1889 wrote: My mind started wandering- thinking how good looking he was and the looks he was giving me gave it away that he thought I was pretty good looking. My bf sort of passed out and little before I knew it I was making out with this guy!

Once we were naked on his bed, my bf walked in!

Once I was feeling into the anal the other guy started pounding me from the front- the rest was history. I came so many times- earth shattering orgasms- exactly how I had fantasized. My bf didnt last too long and came in my ass while I finished the other guy afterwards.

I wouldn't say I am a complete slut by any means

what the actual fuck

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just LOL.
T
RSA

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
ダークホール wrote:

Legit.

because people here have the attention span of a 6 year old with AD/HD (so do i) and it's better to post in basically twits.

post it man. red pill me more. fuck my mind with all this underground shit that guys like me are never aware of, and all the nasty shit girls do behind closed doors but then turn up their noses at you like they're nuns

AWARE US BROTHER

FuckThis wrote:ER was right in many ways. Especially part about primitive females.

It's to bad he killed himself, he could have been a great philosopher. Made some red pilled movies since his dad was a producer in shit.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

MyBalls YourChin wrote:I laugh heartily at anyone at all surprised by hos not being loyal.

You are fools. All of you. Yes, especially you.

I don't think anyone here is surprised, just disappointed. Deep down we all hope we're wrong about women and that trustworthy ones aren't that hard to find, so whenever we see another piece evidence to the contrary it's like a kick in the gut.

Samsung wrote:Also, going further on the topic regarding "intelligent girls". Listen, intelligence got NOTHING to do with it, Its merely a cope strategy for beta men who convince themselves to find a "nice innocent well educated girl" once they get their fucking PHD or whatever.

Intelligence got NOTHING to do with sexual attraction, they are 2 completely different things. All males - incels, non incels, high IQ, low IQ primitive males, they are ALL attracted to feminine features, things subcommunicating high estrogen and in general just healthy good genes and youthful looks.

IT does not matter If ure a high IQ asian or a low IQ black man, Pamela ANderson in her prime would make them both horny - Why? Cause its simple fucking biology, IQ got NOTHING to do with it, our emotional and sexual systems evolved in a primal world where our brain hadnt developed that far.

Its the exact same thing with women: High IQ or not, well educated or not, asian or white women: They are ALL wired the same, they are of the same biological nature; They want chad and his genes, and they want mr provider man to raise their children, thats it. They are ALL attracted to good looks, they are ALL attracted to dominant behaviour, they are ALL attracted to the top males, they are ALL sluts given the right situation and the feeling of not being judged.

Why do you think swedish women, for example, has such a rumour about them on different party islands? Cause when they go to these places, they are no longer being judged as "sluts" - NO ONE gets to know what happends on their semester, so there are no longer no judgement: Hence they go on these fucking raging fuck-sprees where they have sex with 13 different guys in 2 weeks. Gangbangs, geting doggy-styled in the bar and all kinds of nasty shit.

Girls are primitive, much more so than the man, they simply didnt have to evolve the honor, mental strenght and sence of justice as man did. They didnt need a well developed rational thinking or logical capability, they are merely children in a grown ups body, driven by their emotions which due to their hormonal nature goes up and down constantly.

Just imagine how this world would be better place if we werent plane primitivd monkeys deep inside us and actualy attracted to inteliigence,kindness,empathy,humbleness,etc

kibo wrote:
Samsung wrote:Also, going further on the topic regarding "intelligent girls". Listen, intelligence got NOTHING to do with it, Its merely a cope strategy for beta men who convince themselves to find a "nice innocent well educated girl" once they get their fucking PHD or whatever.

Intelligence got NOTHING to do with sexual attraction, they are 2 completely different things. All males - incels, non incels, high IQ, low IQ primitive males, they are ALL attracted to feminine features, things subcommunicating high estrogen and in general just healthy good genes and youthful looks.

IT does not matter If ure a high IQ asian or a low IQ black man, Pamela ANderson in her prime would make them both horny - Why? Cause its simple fucking biology, IQ got NOTHING to do with it, our emotional and sexual systems evolved in a primal world where our brain hadnt developed that far.

Its the exact same thing with women: High IQ or not, well educated or not, asian or white women: They are ALL wired the same, they are of the same biological nature; They want chad and his genes, and they want mr provider man to raise their children, thats it. They are ALL attracted to good looks, they are ALL attracted to dominant behaviour, they are ALL attracted to the top males, they are ALL sluts given the right situation and the feeling of not being judged.

Why do you think swedish women, for example, has such a rumour about them on different party islands? Cause when they go to these places, they are no longer being judged as "sluts" - NO ONE gets to know what happends on their semester, so there are no longer no judgement: Hence they go on these fucking raging fuck-sprees where they have sex with 13 different guys in 2 weeks. Gangbangs, geting doggy-styled in the bar and all kinds of nasty shit.

Girls are primitive, much more so than the man, they simply didnt have to evolve the honor, mental strenght and sence of justice as man did. They didnt need a well developed rational thinking or logical capability, they are merely children in a grown ups body, driven by their emotions which due to their hormonal nature goes up and down constantly.

Just imagine how this world would be better place if we werent plane primitivd monkeys deep inside us and actualy attracted to inteliigence,kindness,empathy,humbleness,etc

It all actually went to shit with puberty. Hormones fucking us up. Before puberty everyone was nice and pleasant, no fighting for status or pussy, just childish innocence :D

Samsung wrote:
kibo wrote:Just imagine how this world would be better place if we werent plane primitivd monkeys deep inside us and actualy attracted to inteliigence,kindness,empathy,humbleness,etc

It all actually went to shit with puberty. Hormones fucking us up. Before puberty everyone was nice and pleasant, no fighting for status or pussy, just childish innocence :D

it just comes down to not really being monogamous until you wind up with some girl you know really likes fucking you and is literally in love with you. she likes having sex with you a little bit more than you like having sex with her and this occurs over a prolonged period of time.

so long as you have a situation like i just described and you give her enough attention, be romantic with her, and you're not a total loser, your fidelity problem is solved right there a lot of the time. the guys with a clue figure this stuff out by their mid to late twenties, the guys without a clue never do.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Samsung wrote:

it just comes down to not really being monogamous until you wind up with some girl you know really likes fucking you and is literally in love with you. she likes having sex with you a little bit more than you like having sex with her and this occurs over a prolonged period of time.

so long as you give her enough attention, be romantic with her, and you're not a total loser, your fidelity problem is solved right there a lot of the time. the guys with a clue figure this stuff out by their mid to late twenties, the guys without a clue never do.

And be 8+

thehamburgerman wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:I laugh heartily at anyone at all surprised by hos not being loyal.

You are fools. All of you. Yes, especially you.

I don't think anyone here is surprised, just disappointed. Deep down we all hope we're wrong about women and that trustworthy ones aren't that hard to find, so whenever we see another piece evidence to the contrary it's like a kick in the gut.

That's a very good way to describe it. It stands to reason that there are decent girls out there, but when you keep reading about shit like this while the boyfriends completely blue pill themselves, it's hard to not lose all faith in females.

Samsung wrote:

Holy shit this is so legit. I never thought of it that way. There was still competition in elementary schools and whatnot, but it wasn't all about getting females like it is now. I remember in elementary school the sexes were more or less segregated from each other and things were more about innocent fun. You're so right. Puberty ruined everything :cry:

I don't actually feel sick reading that. I've seen so much crap from women in my life that made no sense, other than showing their utter self-importance and Evil. Just at christmas I had my sister in law slam a door on me after I walked into MY PARENTS living room and she was sat their breastfeeding and I went "oops sorry to bother you". Like wtf?

We need to find Amish girls. The Amish are known for simple, old-fashioned living, plain dress, and reluctance to adopt many conveniences of modern technology such as TV, internet, cellphones, radios and any printed media other than learning books and the bible.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

For me, even if I 'slayed', this principle would still bother me.

It is really not that different from overeating with some tasty foods, but contrary to tasty foods, that is eventually obtainable, to experience promiscuity, sexual galore etc. one needs to be privileged somehow. And contrary to tasty foods, frequent casual sex with different partners without any restriction influences the dynamics and the role of the individual involved + the persons around.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Samsung wrote:

so long as you have a situation like i just described and you give her enough attention, be romantic with her, and you're not a total loser, your fidelity problem is solved right there a lot of the time. the guys with a clue figure this stuff out by their mid to late twenties, the guys without a clue never do.

I agree with what you are saying but I think *most* men settle far too early...dating is a very tiring business for men...in general we have to make all the moves and we know deep down that the dating "market" is heavily skewed in the females favour so we get scared of losing that girl, who may actually be sub-par in many ways, simply because the alternative of finding someone else is a fucking hassle...much like the common thing that people stick at jobs they detest because finding something better is too hard

SupportLocalSluts wrote:The Amish have tons of casual sex during Rumspringa.

rumspringa literally means "jumping around" (from one cock to another) :lol:

SupportLocalSluts wrote:

You can do all those things and have her madly in love with you and she can still forget about you at the drop of a hat when Chad walks by. A girl posted a story there about how she lost her attraction to her bf who she used to want to fuck multiple times a day when she suddenly developed feelings for her friend. Basing your relationship on fickle female emotions can only end in disaster.

Ceran wrote:take it easy a bit man. dont forget that for every dirty sex act theres a guy taking part as well (or more than one). So maybe we're all primitive

Yeah, but it is the same few men, over and over and over and over, while all the rest sit in silence, in the shadows and cold. And, then they die. And that is it. And no one gives a shit.

Flawed Mentat wrote:
Ceran wrote:take it easy a bit man. dont forget that for every dirty sex act theres a guy taking part as well (or more than one). So maybe we're all primitive

Yeah, but it is the same few men, over and over and over and over, while all the rest sit in silence, in the shadows and cold. And, then they die. And that is it. And no one gives a shit.

that would sound so pathetic and whiny to any girl reading this

Ceran wrote:
Flawed Mentat wrote:

okay since when did you become a whiteknight tho?

germanDream wrote:
Ceran wrote:

okay since when did you become a whiteknight tho?

im not a white knight. im just into how guys/girls think.

if she saw that post she would think "that guy is a loser, being so melodramatic and whiny because he doesn't get to gang bang girls. hes so immature and childish. you're not going to die just because you're not having sex"

of course they will never understand, cause sex isnt a big deal for them

its like food will never be a big deal to me, and i will never understand what its like to be a starving african

but that actually a pretty shitty example. Because if a starving african was complaining what its like to be on one bowl of rice a day, i'm not gonna be like "stop whining. you dont need to have food all the time" because intellectually i can empathize with him

all of those things from most basic to most advanced are important to all humans

no one (male or female) will tell someone who is lonely that friends dont matter just because they are popular

a woman with a good job isnt going to tell an unemployed person that they are making a big deal out of nothing

no one is going to tell someone being bullied or disrespected that its OK

but a guy complaining about not having sex will be told by a woman that he doesn't need it

so why is it like that?

2 possibility

1. Different values

sexual intimacy is not a part of the female's pyramid, not the way we men understand it. Their pyramid is subtly different (ignore the other changes)

2 people go to a concert to watch a band play

both like "music" in that vague way

but one person is an audiophile. He is there because he likes the songs. He is getting frustrated that the sound quality isn't perfect (cause its a live performance, instruments being played etc, voice isnt the best, lots of echo, background noise). He wants to hear the song like like he hears it on the CD. Its like when you want to listen to a song on youtube but all you can find is a shitty live performance recorded by someones cellphone. Its frustrating

The other person is there for the band. She likes the band and the atmosphere. She doesn't understand why her friend wont just relax and enjoy the show. There's always gonna be music playing

So in that regard women see sex as kind of a result of an interaction with a man. Its about the man, and the "atmosphere" and the feelings she gets. The MAN is the goal. She's looking for a man that she can have a connection with. Sex is a PRODUCT of having a connection with a man. Its not an isolated thing. She is UNABLE to view it an isolated thing and cannot comprehend it that way
It would be like her imagining she will go to a concert and a drummer hitting his drums
But making no sound.

Or seeing a bright flame, putting your hand in it and feeling no heat.

So basically if a feminist tells you "You don't need sex, you entitled misogynist. It's not water or air".

Then rephrase the issue, ask her "Do you need a sense of connection?" The answer will be "Of course." Water and air will be not be mentioned.

2. Negative bias

SImply put, when a girl sees some incel whining about not getting sex, she's not associating the guy with the Chad of her dreams. He's probably ugly, lacking confidence nerdish. Implying that he needs sex and isn't getting it further solidifies him as someone as someone she wouldn't want a connection with. If he was attractive, girls would want connections with him, and he would be having sex. So the argument is actually that that "you don't need sex", it's "you dont DESERVE sex"

An an analytical or reasonable woman will be able to avoid the 1st error. An unbiased one will be able to avoid the 2nd one. Unfortunately in these debates both features are usually lacking..

backagain wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

I agree with what you are saying but I think *most* men settle far too early...dating is a very tiring business for men...in general we have to make all the moves and we know deep down that the dating "market" is heavily skewed in the females favour so we get scared of losing that girl, who may actually be sub-par in many ways, simply because the alternative of finding someone else is a fucking hassle...much like the common thing that people stick at jobs they detest because finding something better is too hard

I'm with you here. Life as a man is always a competition and being deemed inferior second class shit who isn't worth anything. Compete for jobs where there are a million other applicants and they'll hire the boss's nephew over you, a qualified applicant. Compete for women where you have no options and she has the world at her finger tips between being hit on at bars, clubs, and via online dating/Tinder. It's no wonder the average girl is a fucking narcissist and most men are suicidal/feel worthless.

@SupportLocalSluts: Relationship where the girl wants to fuck you more than you want to fuck her? What planet are you living on where that's the case? That shit only happens when it's Chad fucking a girl who is below his league who he doesn't really fancy. He has 5 other sluts on the rotation that he can bang :lol: :lol:

Ceran wrote:
germanDream wrote:okay since when did you become a whiteknight tho?

if she saw that post she would think "that guy is a loser, being so melodramatic and whiny because he doesn't get to gang bang girls. hes so immature and childish. you're not going to die just because you're not having sex"

its like food will never be a big deal to me, and i will never understand what its like to be a starving african

but that actually a pretty shitty example. Because if a starving african was complaining what its like to be on one bowl of rice a day, i'm not gonna be like "stop whining. you dont need to have food all the time" because intellectually i can empathize with him

all of those things from most basic to most advanced are important to all humans

no one (male or female) will tell someone who is lonely that friends dont matter just because they are popular

a woman with a good job isnt going to tell an unemployed person that they are making a big deal out of nothing

but a guy complaining about not having sex will be told by a woman that he doesn't need it

so why is it like that?

2 possibility

1. Different values

sexual intimacy is not a part of the female's pyramid, not the way we men understand it. Their pyramid is subtly different (ignore the other changes)

but one person is an audiophile. He is there because he likes the songs. He is getting frustrated that the sound quality isn't perfect (cause its a live performance, instruments being played etc, voice isnt the best, lots of echo, background noise). He wants to hear the song like like he hears it on the CD. Its like when you want to listen to a song on youtube but all you can find is a shitty live performance recorded by someones cellphone. Its frustrating

The other person is there for the band. She likes the band and the atmosphere. She doesn't understand why her friend wont just relax and enjoy the show. There's always gonna be music playing

So in that regard women see sex as kind of a result of an interaction with a man. Its about the man, and the "atmosphere" and the feelings she gets. The MAN is the goal. She's looking for a man that she can have a connection with. Sex is a PRODUCT of having a connection with a man. Its not an isolated thing. She is UNABLE to view it an isolated thing and cannot comprehend it that way
It would be like her imagining she will go to a concert and a drummer hitting his drums
But making no sound.

So basically if a feminist tells you "You don't need sex, you entitled misogynist. It's not water or air".

Then rephrase the issue, ask her "Do you need a sense of connection?" The answer will be "Of course." Water and air will be not be mentioned.

2. Negative bias

SImply put, when a girl sees some incel whining about not getting sex, she's not associating the guy with the Chad of her dreams. He's probably ugly, lacking confidence nerdish. Implying that he needs sex and isn't getting it further solidifies him as someone as someone she wouldn't want a connection with. If he was attractive, girls would want connections with him, and he would be having sex. So the argument is actually that that "you don't need sex", it's "you dont DESERVE sex"

An an analytical or reasonable woman will be able to avoid the 1st error. An unbiased one will be able to avoid the 2nd one. Unfortunately in these debates both features are usually lacking..

You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters Ceran. The starving African analogy is beautiful. You can complain about all sorts of other shit, but never complain about being incel. They judge you for wanting sex (A base desire in Maslow's pyramid), but they'd never judge the starving African for being hungry.

“To give a man 5 sous because he is poor and has no bread is perfect, but to give him a blowjob because he has no girlfriend is too much of a good thing: you don't have to do that.” - Michel Houellebecq

yeah.. if a guy wants to fuck less than the girl it could be

1) she's several points below him/she doesn't do it for him. Your desire to have sex will only decrease when the honeymoon period ends, with such a low baseline i cant imagine it would be a successful relationship

2) she's high T/nympho. More likely to cheat on you

Ceran wrote:
germanDream wrote:okay since when did you become a whiteknight tho?

so why is it like that?

2 possibility

1. Different values

But making no sound.

2. Negative bias

thanks guys

I like making anthropology/sociosexual psychology theories but in the end it's like learning about the pathophysiology of the disease that's killing you while knowing there will never be a cure

perhaps when aliens of the future are digging through the ruins of our shattered civilization, they will find this forum, and they will understand
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice