Rate this 6'8" Samoan BEAST MODE slayer

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Incelsior wrote:
FrameCel wrote:I love poly girls myself, just as long as they are not whales.

Well, that cuts out 98% of them.

FrameCel wrote:No need to have kids with a whale, just ensure that she is 5'10"+, and has thick wrists. She will give you a slayer son

... or an ugly daughter.

FrameCel wrote:and if you have light eyes, then the recomb may yield a god like Jason Momoa.

I think the only way this would be possible would be if the Poly woman in question was mixed with light-coloured eyes somewhere in her ancestry.

You are retarded. Easily 40% of poly girls are non whales. Maybe you live in the USA, so only see ugly ass hawaiins and Samoans, but I see lots of non whales here in New Zealand. They are just tall with good bones. Also, half white half poly girls are renowned for aesthetics. It gives the fine facial features of the white parent, and the exotic mixture of the poly parent. Same with sons. You are completely wrong about the last point too. Many mixed Maori/white people have "yellow" eyes, which occurs when the white person has green eyes, and the poly parent dosent. You must also remember that I am not referring to breeding with a full poly, but with a poly girl who has at least 25% white heritage.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

GOAT slayer. That's for sure! :)
Peter Pan Theory Crew
Masculinity Theory Crew
Orthotropics Fan Crew

Just lol @ that white guy on the first gif, got totally amogged by this fuking slayer.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

GET HIS ASS TO AMERICA AND GET HIM PLAYING FOOTBALL 8-)

Incelsior wrote:
FrameCel wrote:No need to have kids with a whale, just ensure that she is 5'10"+, and has thick wrists. She will give you a slayer son

... or an ugly daughter.

I would rather have slayer sons and ugly daughters than the opposite. Looks matter much more for men. You want your son to be as genetically well equipped to tackle the world as possible. You girl will end up just fine no matter how ugly she is, an incel son will live a life like the one you're living. Do you really want to damn your son tot he same fate as you?

PuaKiller wrote:GET HIS ASS TO AMERICA AND GET HIM PLAYING FOOTBALL 8-)

Incelsior wrote:

... or an ugly daughter.

I would rather have slayer sons and ugly daughters than the opposite. Looks matter much more for men. You want your son to be as genetically well equipped to tackle the world as possible. You girl will end up just fine no matter how ugly she is, an incel son will live a life like the one you're living. Do you really want to damn your son tot he same fate as you?

Fucking legit. This is what I have been saying all along. As a female, any daughter will have dating+sex sorted, end of story. A male requires a lot more things to have a good sex life, so I would rather tip the odds in any sons favour

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice