Rate this 6'8" Samoan BEAST MODE slayer

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

Ignobilid wrote:
heilsa wrote:i only will reproduce with polynesian women thats for sure

100% slayer sons, guaranteed. And due to genetic recombination they may end up way better looking and more aesthetic then their unmixed brethren. fucking big-boned primitive ethnics theory FTW

unfortunately most of the polynesian women are heavily overweight but i guess everbody has to make sacrifices at some point in life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Pacific

Poly's aren't slayers though especially freaks of nature like him.

Samoans and Tongans all seem to be morbidly obese.
Maoris are weirder, and have a more savage streak. I have known alot of them, and have a family of then next door.
Most Maori women are obese, or "chunky" but this small percentage are actually really lithe and pretty hot.
They are actually chill as fuck people, like fishing, like drinking, just really salt of the earth. But even if you are friends with a Maori, if he/she is drunk, and with other Maoris, they can and will turn on you, in a group some polynesian groupthink overrides their personal friendship with you. They have awesome natural advantages in a physical confrontation, I think the ultimate Maori could fuck up the Ultimate Nigger easily, if this were an episode of "Bug Wars".
Cliffs:
I like Maoris, but will always keep them at arms length
Another thing, even though they are tall, and frame mog most of the human population at age 4, I still can't say I've known any of them to be Slayers, Anglo-Australian girls are not into them whatsoever in my experience. Cuz.

I heard polynesians have some kind of mandible where it is impossible to KO them.thats why they are wanted as bodyguards .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Ignobilid wrote:
heilsa wrote:unfortunately most of the polynesian women are heavily overweight but i guess everbody has to make sacrifices at some point in life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Pacific

If you have an insanely large bone structure, massive hands, legs and skulls, naturally you are going to have a higher-then-average BMI. They have their fair share of obese people I'm sure, but a lot of them are unfairly named "obese" because the regular BMI simply does no justice to these natural born high T beasts.

Besides, lets be real, fucking a few perky young Polynesian hotties is hardly a punishment is it?

actually yes it would be punishment. i mean i'm all for fucking hot ethnics but 1. polynesians look VERY ethnic and 2. none of them are good looking, even the top tier ones

also even though that guy in OP is a robust monster even for polynesian standards, i doubt he slays

Jesus Christ. That family as GOAT athletics genetics. The father needs to start breeding with multiple women like a race horse. I want to bo-lieve that kid is 6'-9" at fucking 13.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

willymonfret wrote:I heard polynesians have some kind of mandible where it is impossible to KO them.thats why they are wanted as bodyguards .

Yep, that's right gayniggerfromouterspace, they are impossible to KO, and have the strongest horizontal punching power on earth. They are better than niggers at everything niggers are proud of, except running really fast over 100m (too get away from Maori Alphas) probably have bigger cocks too, BPC, you mad brah? They will rape you if they get the chance

Holy shit. How and why the fuck do some people get so big?

Not slayers though without rugby status. Put these ugly fucks on Tinder and watch every woman ignore them :lol:

I have always been the biggest proponent of reproducing with a tall robust Polynesian woman. I love poly girls myself, just as long as they are not whales. Many have extremely beautiful faces, especially the Maoris. No need to have kids with a whale, just ensure that she is 5'10"+, and has thick wrists. She will give you a slayer son, and if you have light eyes, then the recomb may yield a god like Jason Momoa.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

Also, mixed poly/whites seem to have no problem getting girls of any race. They are easily far high up the ladder than niggers. I imagine that many in this board have yet to meet many Polynesians. I live in NZ, so see them every day, and have had many friends from their race. They are by far the most robust, low inhibition people on this planet. I went to Rarotonga last year, and the Polynesians there were comically robust. The males were all my height or taller (I am 6'0"), and many would have weighed 300+ lbs, with 9 inch wrists and massive skulls. Unlike niggers, they don't have the twink boned but muscular build that nigs have, but instead have massive bones and broad skeletons.

I'd rather be that 6'9 ugly kid than myself. At least he is an ugly brute with insane bones. I'm just a slightly below average height twink with an ugly face and chain smoker tier skin.

He must 7'+ it's impossible he is only 6'8. I'm 3 inches shorter and look like a midget and this guy looks like a giant :x

polys have all their good traits from nigger admix though.lol

also Mandinka/Nilo-Cushitic niggers have longer limbs than them, wich is sexually more attractive . niggers also have better proportions than them(polys have brick bodies)aka the V .

dont tell me some polynesian is more attractive than a Nuer tribesman to prime white women . women are going to kenya to fck maasai men not to tahiti .

they are better fighters though.
Last edited by willymonfret on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

willymonfret wrote:I heard polynesians have some kind of mandible where it is impossible to KO them.thats why they are wanted as bodyguards .

I know what you speak pf,its called Rocker Jaw in anthro terms,look it up.

adderallmasturbation wrote:
I know what you speak pf,its called Rocker Jaw in anthro terms,look it up.

Coolio, anyway Poly's can be knocked unconscious, anyone can. But it is true they have 'great chins'. In MMA, Boxing & Kickboxing many Polys are world renowned for their durability.

The Polynesian "rocker jaw" was found in 81% to 95% of this populace. This mandibular form occurs only with attainment of adult stature and craniofacial form

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7386611 Hawaiian craniofacial morphometrics

Islander girls are all fat though. Maybe like 1% are skinny and nice looking.

That 13yr old better be doing weights and sprints...he is a god.

Lol at a thread of incels talking about how they want to strategically have sex :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has a monstrous frame but he's just too fat. A prime Jonah Lomu would steamroll this guy.

FrameCel wrote:I love poly girls myself, just as long as they are not whales.

Well, that cuts out 98% of them.

FrameCel wrote:No need to have kids with a whale, just ensure that she is 5'10"+, and has thick wrists. She will give you a slayer son

... or an ugly daughter.

FrameCel wrote:and if you have light eyes, then the recomb may yield a god like Jason Momoa.

I think the only way this would be possible would be if the Poly woman in question was mixed with light-coloured eyes somewhere in her ancestry.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice