JUST HAD A CONVO WITH SISTER ABOUT HEIGHT AND ATTRACTIONLMAO

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Basically sitting there with my sister and her now friendzoned manlet ex (fucking lol) I was saying how there are so many giants in the gym like 6'5+ and she was saying she could never date a short guy(but she did) she was saying this next to her manlet friendzoned ex hahahhhha fucking hilarious he was saying he wishes he was 6'0 and I was saying i wished i was 6'6 fucking lol she said the perfect height for a guy is 6'3 and she could never date a short guy I asked why and she couldn't explain

LISTEN HERE BOYOS IF YOU'RE NOT OVER 6'2 JUST FUCKING END YOUR PATHETIC MANLET LIFE... ITS OVER YOU RODENTS

I feel short @ 6'3 imagine being sub5'11 OMG LMAOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manlets are only good for being friendzoned betas and raising sluts egos while they bang 6'2+ MM's

get lost tiny people this is a big mans world :ugeek:



I'm 5"1 and would never date someone over 6"0, if even 6"0. Depends on the girl's height too.

Amaya wrote:I'm 5"1 and would never date someone over 6"0, if even 6"0. Depends on the girl's height too.



haha you're so perfect.. i think im falling for you :oops:



LMAO at this piece of shit sub-human manlet talking like he is better than the other manlets. You're one of them dipshit. Why haven't you ended your life yet when you know that your existence boils down to being cuckolded and having your girlfriend's cunt pounded by superior beings like me. I am literally better than you in every way.

- Taller than you CHECK
- Bigger frame than you CHECK
- Bigger dick than you CHECK
- Smarter than you CHECK

You are literally inferior to me in every way possible. LOL What a sub-human piece of shit HOLY FUCK.

Visible wrote:LMAO at this piece of shit sub-human manlet talking like he is better than the other manlets. You're one of them dipshit. Why haven't you ended your life yet when you know that your existence boils down to being cuckolded and having your girlfriend's cunt pounded by superior beings like me. I am literally better than you in every way.

- Taller than you CHECK
- Bigger frame than you CHECK
- Bigger dick than you CHECK
- Smarter than you CHECK

You are literally inferior to me in every way possible. LOL What a sub-human piece of shit HOLY FUCK.


8-)


haha you're so perfect.. i think im falling for you :oops:


Haha that's cute, even if you're kidding. But honestly, the tallest guy I've ever dated was 5"10.



Amaya wrote:
Haha that's cute, even if you're kidding. But honestly, the tallest guy I've ever dated was 5"10.


hahah thanks! ;)
Wow you're so nice! Do you think you could give a 6'3 manlet like me a chance? I mean I don't want to come off like im forcig anything but please consider it.. if you don't want to thats ok id still love you very much.. but as a friend:( that's still ok though! we can be best friends right? alteast :)

Drizzyflake wrote:SR ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS? YOUR WHITEKNIGHTING MAN....


treating a lady with the most respect possible is being awhiteknight? then count me one! I could never be mean to such a beautiful soul...

Is there anything you want me to do m'lady? :) :D

Yes, I'd just like for you abandon all sense of your masculinity, become a famous underwear model and let me spank you with paddle whenever I'm on one of my high-strung, pre-menstrual rages. That is all, dear. <3

Amaya wrote:Yes, I'd just like for you abandon all sense of your masculinity, become a famous underwear model and let me spank you with paddle whenever I'm on one of my high-strung, pre-menstrual rages. That is all, dear. <3


I will take estrogen pill for you....

maybe you will let me kiss you... if im lucky? maybe just on the cheek??? wow i sound like a PERV you don't have to listen to my pervy thoughts im so sorry... will you ever forgive me? :oops:

I will, but it will cost you a 5-star dinner and I will expect you to get MtF transsexual surgery along with the estrogen supplements. You're gaining more sex appeal already. ;)

Amaya wrote:I will, but it will cost you a 5-star dinner and I will expect you to get MtF transsexual surgery along with the estrogen supplements. You're gaining more sex appeal already. ;)


anything for you I will become a female for you maybe you will be your friend and we could go shopping together? Does that sound good... im so sorry for thinking about anything sexual with you it's much more of a pleasure to be friends with such a perfect girl only primitive men careabout sex we have something special... a close friendship that is unbreakable and not in the hand of sexual pleasure we decide where this goes... I love you... as a friend :)(if you want to be more than friends im ok with that too) what ever you want

please date me?
m
wow im so sorry idk what im thinking i will be a female for you in no time but will you kiss me once? pleasE? can I just hold you hand maybe?

You may kiss my (gloved) hand, Sir Knight. <3

Amaya wrote:I will, but it will cost you a 5-star dinner and I will expect you to get MtF transsexual surgery along with the estrogen supplements. You're gaining more sex appeal already. ;)


That'll be easy for him. You won't need to touch the face!

Amaya wrote:You may kiss my (gloved) hand, Sir Knight. <3

wow really? You make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world! Knowing you is such a pleasure but now getting to touch the skin of a goddess... you're spoiling me :)

I see flaws in every girl but I can't find one in you... and I find that scary :o

hahahha we should try dating?

omg what am i doing im so sorry who am I kidding you should be the one who decided that im sorry i even brought it up omgplease forgive me.... you are an angel and I am acting like a brute.. please still be my friend I don't want to lose what we have it's so special imo what about yours? :mrgreen:

Visible wrote:Not even 6'3" LOL.

Image


lmao!!!! where did you find this picture of me at 14 you retard and my sister is wearing 6inch heelsbtw i posted the chat from the picture

That girl's pretty!

Severe: It's okay, since I'm a girl I'm able to juggle multiple men at once. I dub thee my Internet boyfriend.

and now what I really look like
Image
Image
Image

Amaya wrote:That girl's pretty!

Severe: It's okay, since I'm a girl I'm able to juggle multiple men at once. I dub thee my Internet boyfriend.


:) :) :) :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock:

YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!!

@invisible lol @ you micropenis manlet inb4 you spam a picture of me @ 14 YEARS OLD lmao fucking pathetic also I was over 6'0 @ that age too if you saw the comments on the picture she even mentions she's wearing 6inch heels and she's 5'8

Visible wrote:Not even 6'3" LOL.

Image

What's her Instagram page?

Severe: Oh my, what a handsomely charming white knight. ;) <3

982721749132ebcae88df6805dd9b2bb_XL.jpg
982721749132ebcae88df6805dd9b2bb_XL.jpg (124.14 KiB) Viewed 137 times
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 84 guests