REDPILL: Women LOVE being approached, even by ugly guys.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It feeds into their ego trip when guys compliment them all day long, and they get off on a power trip rejecting the ugly ones.

It's just another feminist lie that women don't like this constant attention.

They LOVE being whiteknighted by PUAs. Which is what PUA is: Feminist whiteknights.

dont think so, they get legit offended when they think they were put on the same level as an incel
redpil: i fucked you're mom
redpil: no one uses the term redpil correctly

L0ser wrote:dont think so, they get legit offended when they think they were put on the same level as an incel

Lol I love the feeling when an ugly girl is flirting with me and I passively ignore and reject her. The look on her face is just priceless.

Why would women feel any differently?

L0ser wrote:dont think so, they get legit offended when they think they were put on the same level as an incel

I think it's both. I've been felt up by a decent amount of fat chicks at parties and two things go through my mind. The first is an ego boost because "at least I'm somewhat desirable" the next is "fuck, this chick probably think she's in my league, and maybe she's not wrong. I have to distance myself from her" so I act withdrawn and don't respond to them.

DiamondInTheRough wrote:

I think it's both. I've been felt up by a decent amount of fat chicks at parties and two things go through my mind. The first is an ego boost because "at least I'm somewhat desirable" the next is "fuck, this chick probably think she's in my league, and maybe she's not wrong. I have to distance myself from her" so I act withdrawn and don't respond to them.

Yeah they might feel ugly too.

jbslayer wrote:It feeds into their ego trip when guys compliment them all day long, and they get off on a power trip rejecting the ugly ones.

It's just another feminist lie that women don't like this constant attention.

They LOVE being whiteknighted by PUAs. Which is what PUA is: Feminist whiteknights.

I explained this in my "Three types of Women I've encountered" post. It reveals most of them benefit on the pain of others by rejecting them, then will cry themselves to sleep the following Friday night.
I, however, am searching for a cure. A source to rid my obnoxious attraction to women (Not to men either. I hate life overall).
"...women are like missiles. If you do not evade them or aren't able to hide from them, they could obliterate your air frame." -Skar
"A world with emotions can not have unity." -Vulthari

Lol @ getting offended ! There is a great joy in rejecting someone, especially if they are attractive. Probably as good as sex itself. A girl approached me and I just blurted out no due to my autism ! However a couple of days later I was all smiles as I must be a "superior" human (not really, but I am amazing at rationalizing stupid decisions). You guys have just never rejected someone !

nt5486 wrote:Lol @ getting offended ! There is a great joy in rejecting someone, especially if they are attractive. Probably as good as sex itself. A girl approached me and I just blurted out no due to my autism ! However a couple of days later I was all smiles as I must be a "superior" human (not really, but I am amazing at rationalizing stupid decisions). You guys have just never rejected someone !

I've rejected many women. Four to be exact. Why? Because. They're disgusting...

Not true at all.

Women are disgusted and offended when incels have the nerve to speak to them.

thehamburgerman wrote:Not true at all.

Women are disgusted and offended when incels have the nerve to speak to them.

I've actually seen this more than a few times when oldcels try to talk to teen girls, who are often very disrespectful and completely ignore them without even replying ! I think they must have become disillusoned due to being catcalled/approached so many times.

rejecting women is powerful...also when u are giving a girl a hard time, you are not fully rejecting her, just keeping her on the edge that she get the feel she still CAN win you over..so she invests emotionally hardcore and still won't get you at the end of the day lol

however, regarding the things OP talked about -- there are simply 2 types of girls

number 1: likes attention, doesnt matter where it comes from
number 2: likes attention only from hot guys

i think number 2 is an "evolution" of number 1. its like when a girl hits puberty or looses wieght or gets a boob job or whatever that practically makes her hot "instantly" when she hasnt been before, she likes getting validation.

after a while getting approached from a lot of weird ugly guys she will get disgusted after a certain period of validation time and she will get offended.

there are still some girls out there who are polite while rejecting you..

oh ALSO, what i have noticed: when a girl is into you or she is putting herself on the line and you blow her out like really really harsh, she will like IMMEDIATELY look for SOME guy to get herself validated again - i have seen it from time to time with my friends and with myself.

one example: i was talking to a girl, she was a few points below my looks, i was just talking to her so my friend could get her friend. she however (the girl i was talking to) was STILL playing hard to get even tho i knew she wanted me, she still was thinking like "yeah you have to win me over" LOL
this pissed me off so badly after a few minutes that I straight told her she can go to hell, she still wanted to explain herself and i was like "get the fuck away from me"...she immediately went to another guy just like approached him, and from this guy to yet another guy just ot make out with him in front of me...1) to "show" me how valuable she is...and 2) to show HERSELF and validate her fucking self image

I think its rare to find a female who doesnt like the attention...BUT its what they do with the attention afterwards...some girls will be blunt and clearly indicate they aint interested, some will not be interested but politely chat for a minute and then let it slide, some will even string that politeness out so far and talk for ages that if you are not wise to it you think you are gaming her :lol: and a few girls will be genuinely interested - the frustration zone is between the 2 latter reactions as they appear similar

Man lands on moon.

If a girl, even an ugly one, approaches you, it will boost your ego.
Suicide solves all.

Legit. Watch any pick up vid on youtube, girls will play along with any incel as long as the tone is right. Those guys try so hard and its obvious, imagine the validation of random women trying so hard to entertain/impress you.
nomad wrote:
Incel is a supernatural phenomenon and cannot be studied like the physical world because as soon as you feel yourself beginning to understand incel, the rules change.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice