just got home from outside, looks theory not legit

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

in group that i was in out of 7 guys 5 had gfs, they were all manlets (im 6'1 and towered over them). one of them had nct, and 2 other hook noses and retruded jaws and maxillas. they would be rated strong 4/10s here. their gfs joined us after like 10 mins and they started kissing and groping them, it made me feel most uncomfortable so i said i have to take a piss and went home. fuck this shit, i have feeling they are doing this purposely just to make incels feel like shit. not to mention i actually looked better than most of them.

If you have clear skin, no deformities, average height and a normal brain you should be fucking girls from time to time.

fuckthat wrote:If you have clear skin, no deformities, average height and a normal brain you should be fucking girls from time to time.

i have slight acne which is not visible in night time

fuckthat wrote:If you have clear skin, no deformities, average height and a normal brain you should be fucking girls from time to time.

THIS but... Vaginas are ICKY so who would want to actually do that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

CaptainOCD wrote:there is often the overlooked fact most guys can get girlfriends...most guys can't slay
depends what you want
you need amazing looks to slay
you need to just not be deformed to get a girlfriend

almost ANY guy can get a GF of some tier but most cant get a ONS with a non deformed human.

slight nct is not a negative trait as it is not automatically due to poor facial bones

but you rated them 4s so it probably was the shitty kind of nct

anyway, anyone can get a gf unless they're completely deformed, keeping them faithful is a totally different ball game tho

socloseto6ft wrote:slight nct is not a negative trait as it is not automatically due to poor facial bones

but you rated them 4s so it probably was the shitty kind of nct

anyway, anyone can get a gf unless they're completely deformed, keeping them faithful is a totally different ball game tho

yeh they has the shitty kind. also only one of them was nw0, they were all recedng hairlines. its basicaly majority of things that sluthate sees as "game over" yet they still have average gfs and fuck every day. brio or westphal would amog them all if they were there yet they cant get gf to fuck even if their life depended on it

youlookbettermewing wrote:yeh they has the shitty kind. also only one of them was nw0, they were all recedng hairlines. its basicaly majority of things that sluthate sees as "game over" yet they still have average gfs and fuck every day. brio or westphal would amog them all if they were there yet they cant get gf to fuck even if their life depended on it

behavior is highly underrated on this site, most of the users here could actually get a 5/10 white gf (who would probably cuck them at some point) if they weren't aspie af

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice