I'm starting to prefer tall girls

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I used to be into petite women but now I'm exclusively interested in tall women. Ideal height for a girl is 5'11" with long legs. I really think you can't be aesthetic for a female if you're under 5'7".

For a male 6'5" is ideal. I'm 6'4" but just ordered 1" lifts off amazon and plan on wearing them out when I go out from now on with thick soled boots. I need to find a 5'11" girl to accompany me so that we can AMOG everyone in sight.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

Elitist couple is probably the best feeling ever. You and your girlfriend side by side agmogging the shit out of everyone. Also no incel son so its very good for your karma!
PostThis post by iNeedHair was deleted by puanewb on Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm.
Reason: Requested in Tinychat

RoidCel wrote:I used to be into petite women but now I'm exclusively interested in tall women. Ideal height for a girl is 5'11" with long legs. I really think you can't be aesthetic for a female if you're under 5'7".

For a male 6'5" is ideal. I'm 6'4" but just ordered 1" lifts off amazon and plan on wearing them out when I go out from now on with thick soled boots. I need to find a 5'11" girl to accompany me so that we can AMOG everyone in sight.

Maxfac HOPECEL
Slayer of my father's finances
Promoter of black culture
Non-autism haver
6 grand in my mouth
4 years since last vagina sighting
Graduate of IcedEarth Shitposting College
AAMES 4 LIFE IT'S A MOVEMENT

Aames wrote:
RoidCel wrote:I used to be into petite women but now I'm exclusively interested in tall women. Ideal height for a girl is 5'11" with long legs. I really think you can't be aesthetic for a female if you're under 5'7".

LOOOOL HES LEGIT FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

WhiteManWalkin wrote:Here's me with my old girlfriend. I stand at 6'3". She's around 6'0".

How many stares did you receive?

Ideally my 5'11" gf would also wear heels when we go out. I'd be 6'6"-6'7" in lifts+thick soled boots so she wouldn't heightmog me. Imagine how imposing our presence would be.

RoidCel wrote:
WhiteManWalkin wrote:Here's me with my old girlfriend. I stand at 6'3". She's around 6'0".

How many stares did you receive?

Ideally my 5'11" gf would also wear heels when we go out. I'd be 6'6"-6'7" in lifts+thick soled boots so she wouldn't heightmog me. Imagine how imposing our presence would be.

White people can't be intimidating.

Aames wrote:
RoidCel wrote:How many stares did you receive?

White people can't be intimidating.

It's not about being intimidating, it's about ascending and being above everyone else.

Aames wrote:

I never stop improving.

Being Tall & White > everything

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice