women wear sexy clothes even when they're in relationships

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Why would a woman wear sexy clothes to get attention from strangers when she's in a relationship?

Because there is literally no difference in a woman's mind between being in a relationship and being single. Whether she has a man waiting for her at home or not, she still wants all eyes on her when she's out and about doing her daily routine. They are narcissists and love the validation. A woman isn't going to let something like a "relationship" get in the way of her biological, primitive need to be on a sexual pedestal. Women get off on the fact that they are out of your league and don't consider you human. Although they'd prefer to be persued by a Chad Thundercock, a close second sadistic joy is her feeling oppressed by being desired by a sub8. They want to feel like distressed damsels. They love the victimhood of being desired by and getting attention from a sub8, yet despise the sub8 himself.

The greatest joy a woman can have -- besides barebacking a Chad -- is knowing that she is effectively castrating an incel by denying him sex. She hopes he can't find it elsewhere with another woman. That's why women are against prostitution. They don't want incels to have options: a woman wants her rejection to be significantly devastating to an incel.
Image Image
white incel = aspie vocel

to potentially attract an alpha to fuck her while she's only temporarily using a beta male on the side for free shit?

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:to potentially attract an alpha to fuck her while she's only temporarily using a beta male on the side for free shit?

Not necessarily

Mostly they would be satisfied in their relationship, but well, why not be prepared in case an extraordinary Chad comes along?

And why not torture incels a little bit and boost up self-esteem?

Women are whores by nature

most legit shit ive ever read

also dont forget women are ALWAYS on the lookout for something better. no matter who you are, if you are not the #1 LMS male in the world, you will get cucked eventually
Last edited by germanDream on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anal prolapse wrote:Mostly they would be satisfied in their relationship, but well, why not be prepared in case an extraordinary Chad comes along?

exactly, that's what I said though.

germanDream wrote:most legit shit ive ever read

also dont forget women are ALWAYS on the lookout for something better. no matter who you are, if you are not the #1 LMS male in the world, you will get cucked eventually

This

Chicks don't want you to get laid. They will go and tell all her friends that you are an incel and make sure you stay that way. They don't want to risk that you accidentally reproduce and then her kids will have to put up with your incel genes. You are doomed, and might as well get a "incel" tattoo on your forehead.

to get attention from men, they feel good about being admired by incels, thats all. stop overeading it. not all women are out there hunting night and day for ''cahds''. get real
PostThis post by iNeedHair was deleted by puanewb on Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm.
Reason: Requested in Tinychat

you mean the 8/10s+ who walk around campus and pass by guys flipping there hair and smerking like you wish.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

iNeedHair wrote:Too much truth in one thread.

#truth overload of the day/thread

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

All girls are open for a quickie with a true Chad. I rember once my female friend met this stunning rich bad boy Chad. She was sucking his dick after literally 10 minutes of knowing him. Later on got a bf and told him she was virgin lol

legit. just came from outside and saw shitload of sluts in tight skirts and heels. some of them i know and they have bfs who are at home without even knowing their gfs are walking around in mini skirts on friday night

WhiteMenCan'tBeIncel wrote:Why would a woman wear sexy clothes to get attention from strangers when she's in a relationship?

Because there is literally no difference in a woman's mind between being in a relationship and being single. Whether she has a man waiting for her at home or not, she still wants all eyes on her when she's out and about doing her daily routine. They are narcissists and love the validation. A woman isn't going to let something like a "relationship" get in the way of her biological, primitive need to be on a sexual pedestal. Women get off on the fact that they are out of your league and don't consider you human. Although they'd prefer to be persued by a Chad Thundercock, a close second sadistic joy is her feeling oppressed by being desired by a sub8. They want to feel like distressed damsels. They love the victimhood of being desired by and getting attention from a sub8, yet despise the sub8 himself.

The greatest joy a woman can have -- besides barebacking a Chad -- is knowing that she is effectively castrating an incel by denying him sex. She hopes he can't find it elsewhere with another woman. That's why women are against prostitution. They don't want incels to have options: a woman wants her rejection to be significantly devastating to an incel.

LEGIT. should be captured and hung on every incel's wall.

women despise the idea of prostitution because it drops the value of pussy.

There's really no number one LMS male in the entire world, but women will eventually get bored of fucking the same guy no matter how high value he is, that's simply human nature. I don't think that's what OP is referring to though.

Honestly a lot of the behavior we talk about on here is displayed by low class, or otherwise primitive dumb sluts. A more shy girl who is usually covered up and doesn't go out to party/drink all that much is a far better girl for an LTR than a clubslut. That's not to say the "good girl" couldn't cheat on you as well, but it would be less likely. Expecting the club slut to stop being a club slut once she's found a beta to provide for her is foolish no matter how you look at it.

We would be best served treating the basic bitches as such and not LTRing them in the first place.

also dont forget women are ALWAYS on the lookout for something better. no matter who you are, if you are not the #1 LMS male in HER world, you will get cucked eventually

Fixed for you. But there's so much truth in this thread it hurts.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Nerzhus wrote:

also dont forget women are ALWAYS on the lookout for something better. no matter who you are, if you are not the #1 LMS male in HER world, you will get cucked eventually

Fixed for you. But there's so much truth in this thread it hurts.

Yeah. I like to cope sometimes with the reminder that every girl cannot meet every high LMS guy in the area and that even the hottest Chads have so much time for fucking hot sluts, but it still hurts knowing all the competition that's out there. Average simply isn't enough when girls are getting attention from studs all day and have all the options in the world via dating apps.

OP delete this thread, you're going to make a lot of incels go sui tonight.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

What's the alternative exactly? Women wearing sweatpants all the time when they're in a relation ship?

Girls usually dress the same when they're in a relationship the same way guys do. Why would you expect this to change?

thehamburgerman wrote:What's the alternative exactly? Women wearing sweatpants all the time when they're in a relation ship?

Girls usually dress the same when they're in a relationship the same way guys do. Why would you expect this to change?

The truth finally.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

This is why I laugh at faggots who tell me not to get height surgery despite being 5'11". I was at work tonight and saw a few pigs in makeup (they were definitely on the thuck side, but not outright obese) stroll in all dolled up in tight fitting dresses and heels. They were eye level with me and I could tell had I met them under those circumstances, I might have been one of those unlucky pricks who they probably shot down just a few minutes earlier. :uzi:

Average is no longer good enough. Fucking lol @ not using the tools available to you to adapt to this cruel world.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

try this
dress like bum literally and dont wash your hair etc for weeks and check how you feel about yourself when looking in the mirror then start dressing 2 look your best and maintaing your body properly and see how big overall boost u get about yourself just by changing your outlook

besides females couldnt care any less about incels
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

WhiteMenCan'tBeIncel wrote:Why would a woman wear sexy clothes to get attention from strangers when she's in a relationship?

:pistodouble: :uzi: :pistodouble: :uzi: :pistodouble: :uzi: :rambo:

stupid thread. no one cares about your sex life. guys do the exact same shit. I'm seeing a girl now and always go out looking my best. guys do the exact same shit
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice