Looks Theory proven once again, everything else BTFO

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Samsung, read the damned study. Women aren't intimidated by ugly men no matter how alpha they act.

rammstein wrote:Samsung, read the damned study. Women aren't intimidated by ugly men no matter how alpha they act.

he doesnt actually read the studies he already has his mind made up. then when u try to expand on some of the details he makes some braindead response basically repeating himself again and never bothers to read anything cause its easier just to copy and paste the blurbs that support his agenda

^^ look at the coping faggots still going at it, seems like it really hurts emotionally getting ur bubble bursted, eh? I especially liked this one:
his agenda

agenda

agenda

agenda

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Samsung wrote:LOL I would actually LOVE is looks theory were true. That would mean I could attract atleast 6s (???) by doing NOTHING, Even if I felt like shit, even if I had low self esteem, felt insecure and worthless. I would be so pleased with that.

However, thats not how things work. The response I get from women when I feel like a king vs self consious and tired are like night and day - Even my SUPER GOOD LOOKING buddies who looks-mog 99% of the room doesnt get SHIT when they doesnt "feel it", nothing, nada. One friend of mine is so god damn good looking he would be rated a 13/10 on here, yet he struggled for 8 fucking months getting no punani at all when he was depressed cause his father died.

You guys simply do not live in real life, you cannot "relate" to this. You spend 90% of your days on this forum nuthugging eachother masturbating to male models, convincing yourself about your god damn retarded looks-theory - You become deluded, blinded, you cannot see things for what they are.

It does not matter how many scientific evidence one shoot up your ass, it does not matter it comes new members all the fucking time who are great looking yet cannot get laid - your brain will simply rationalise "They are ugly", like bri0, bulldog or lequak, correct? :lol: You are brainwashed, by yourself and a 35 year old raging virgin named hitquit -> founder of the "looks theory". Arguing with you is like arguing with feminists, or religious convinced nutcases, logic simply doesnt bite on you, neither does scientific evidence - NEITHER can you relate to ANYTHING OTHER than "looks are everything" - Cause you simply do not have the social experience to understand it.

Anyway, figure you will call this "coping" as you do with basicly anything questioning your retarded beliefs, I mean, thats your "thing", brainwashed lemmings as you are.

Oh well, atleast I can have a laugh reading it :lol:

Agreed.

And the study is not conclusive or all-encompassing in the slightest and there's plenty of "science" out there which confirms what every socially-active person knows, i.e. that behaviour, manner and dat energy is important to slaying. Typical aspies can't comprehend more than one factor being at play.

^ deffo know what this guy is saying about not being in the game. I've had months or years with no luck, and it's always when I'm not horny and driven. Then any time I start eating more, exercising less, sleeping better, and I get dat killer instinct, I can slay all over the place. Same looks but a completely different presentation and use of those looks.

just lol @ 2D incels who think that people IRL are just static photographs.
Cured:
healthcel, gymcel, politecel, ashamed-to-be-normalcel, no-alcoholcel, ED-cel, stylecel.

Improving:
inhibtioncel, forumcel, creepycel, friendlesscel, PE-cel

Permanent:
wristcel (6.5"), handcel, heightcel (6ft)

Coming soon:
agecel, baldcel, suicidecel

no_lift_just_slay wrote:
Samsung wrote:LOL I would actually LOVE is looks theory were true. That would mean I could attract atleast 6s (???) by doing NOTHING, Even if I felt like shit, even if I had low self esteem, felt insecure and worthless. I would be so pleased with that.

However, thats not how things work. The response I get from women when I feel like a king vs self consious and tired are like night and day - Even my SUPER GOOD LOOKING buddies who looks-mog 99% of the room doesnt get SHIT when they doesnt "feel it", nothing, nada. One friend of mine is so god damn good looking he would be rated a 13/10 on here, yet he struggled for 8 fucking months getting no punani at all when he was depressed cause his father died.

You guys simply do not live in real life, you cannot "relate" to this. You spend 90% of your days on this forum nuthugging eachother masturbating to male models, convincing yourself about your god damn retarded looks-theory - You become deluded, blinded, you cannot see things for what they are.

It does not matter how many scientific evidence one shoot up your ass, it does not matter it comes new members all the fucking time who are great looking yet cannot get laid - your brain will simply rationalise "They are ugly", like bri0, bulldog or lequak, correct? :lol: You are brainwashed, by yourself and a 35 year old raging virgin named hitquit -> founder of the "looks theory". Arguing with you is like arguing with feminists, or religious convinced nutcases, logic simply doesnt bite on you, neither does scientific evidence - NEITHER can you relate to ANYTHING OTHER than "looks are everything" - Cause you simply do not have the social experience to understand it.

Anyway, figure you will call this "coping" as you do with basicly anything questioning your retarded beliefs, I mean, thats your "thing", brainwashed lemmings as you are.

Agreed.

And the study is not conclusive or all-encompassing in the slightest and there's plenty of "science" out there which confirms what every socially-active person knows, i.e. that behaviour, manner and dat energy is key to slaying.

^ deffo know what this guy is saying about not being in the game. I've had months or years with no luck, and it's always when I'm not horny and driven. Then any time I start eating more, exercising less, sleeping better, and I get dat killer instinct, I can slay all over the place. Same looks but a completely different presentation and use of those looks.

and as I said in the other thread, people sabotaging themselves doesnt discount looks. The gym example i used in the previous thread, which you might appreciate, is that a 200lb powerlifter who is depressed and doesn't go compete one day might feel attitude is as important as strength, but he's gonna feel better tomorrow, and some 100lb twink will NEVER be able to physically lift that much no matter how much he wants it. Yes attitude is important, you have to show up and try, but past some point it doesn't matter that much. But muscles WILL always increase the amount you can lift, they are the true limiting reagent. Enter looks.

Look at this random post you made:

no_lift_just_slay wrote:Image

The pink line is legit P-in-V slays. The blue line is any non-P-in-V sexual contact, most commonly a blowjob or something.

As you can see, the most important change was when I stopped lifting and returned to a normal diet with much lower protein (I don't eat meat every day) and higher carbs. This allowed my battered endocrine system to start recovering, and my nerves and rest of my body to relax and retain some energy to use for other pursuits. I started getting morning wood again, for the first time since my teens. And my social drive increased so that I actually wanted to go out and meet people, and I was hornier and more confident so pursued a slay when I wanted to.

Good luck, gymcellers.

So basically you're neurotic, self absorbed, have some complexes. But you're still "slaying". ~50 girls from online dating/tinder where they wont even talk to you if they dont think you're hot. Which means you're at least above average looking with at least above average height. Its always the fucking same with you guys, you're late bloomers, lose your V card late, a bit socially akward or analytical for whatever reason (this gets you into pickup and forums, cause normalfags would never post here and draw graphs). Then you start partying, get into new social circles, start drinking and getting exposed and running numbers game meaning more chance of running into easy kills through dumb fucking luck cause she already thinks you're good looking and you just have to not fuck it up. Then your confidence goes up (remember, confidence comes through succcess and not the other way around) and you start being more proactive instead of relying on ass to fall in your lap

oooh and big surprise i was right:
no_lift_just_slay wrote:
I was 6ft (still am) and ~180 with a decent physique by the time I was 15. Had excellent facial hair by that age as well, and was in the top 2-5 tallest guys in my school year. Could have slayed like phuck, had girls offering themselves to me in ways that today I would convert into a smash within ten seconds, but back then I thought it was wrong to "take advantage" of them, and that I had to be polite and leave them alone. So I remained a hugless virgin until I was 20+

There's no amount of frame/looks/height that can't be ruined by being a social retard.

yes above average looking neurotic compensating ex-gymcel or whatever you're trying to paint yourself as. So anyway now that you've discovered the secret art of LEAVING THE FUCKING HOUSE and GO TALK TO THAT TIPSY SLUT WHO'S CHECKING YOU OUT, you make another account and come here to preach the gospel about all your insight into personality theory, assuring incels that of course you know why they're failing despite not knowing a fucking thing about them.

So fuck you. In the end your brain is broken, otherwise you would never have come back here. You'll always be compensating. So you can feel superior around incels but put in you a room with some actual competition, some guys who were fucking born cool, with some actual high value women and you'll freeze up. It's all a matter of scale bro.

by the way, if you're even real, you'd be the literal antithesis of personality theory

-low self esteem
-neurotic
-delayed sociosexual development
-will never be normal
-still posts on an incel forum
-self admits to being an introvert
no_lift_just_slay wrote:
I attribute this to my pathetic and withdrawn personality. Fuck LL and chit like that, to get taller you just need to get louder and more intrusive into people's personal space.

still manages to fuck several girls a month. while living with his mother.

Ceran wrote:and as I said in the other thread, people sabotaging themselves doesnt discount looks. The gym example i used in the previous thread, which you might appreciate, is that a 200lb powerlifter who is depressed and doesn't go compete one day might feel attitude is as important as strength, but he's gonna feel better tomorrow, and some 100lb twink will NEVER be able to physically lift that much no matter how much he wants it. Yes attitude is important, you have to show up and try, but past some point it doesn't matter that much. But muscles WILL always increase the amount you can lift, they are the true limiting reagent. Enter looks.

Quite right - what we think of as being important/essential to a certain pursuit all depends on what we personally lack, or think we lack. It winds me up on the misc when brahs say chit like "consistency" is all it takes, or "just eat as much as you can", etc. What that means is they personally struggle with motivation, or have difficulty eating a normal amount. But for other people the "key" thing will be quite different, for example my main problem was always horrific overtraining, because I was an obsessive fucktardcel who wanted to lift way too much with poor sleep and unhelpful opinions on nutrition.

But me saying "the key to gains is lifting less" will not make much sense to the average person.

So I totally understand that ^

So basically you're neurotic, self absorbed, have some complexes. But you're still "slaying". ~50 girls from online dating/tinder where they wont even talk to you if they dont think you're hot. Which means you're at least above average looking with at least above average height. Its always the fucking same with you guys, you're late bloomers, lose your V card late, a bit socially akward or analytical for whatever reason (this gets you into pickup and forums, cause normalfags would never post here and draw graphs). Then you start partying, get into new social circles, start drinking and getting exposed and running numbers game meaning more chance of running into easy kills through dumb fucking luck cause she already thinks you're good looking and you just have to not fuck it up. Then your confidence goes up (remember, confidence comes through succcess and not the other way around) and you start being more proactive instead of relying on ass to fall in your lap

yes above average looking neurotic compensating ex-gymcel or whatever you're trying to paint yourself as. So anyway now that you've discovered the secret art of LEAVING THE FUCKING HOUSE and GO TALK TO THAT TIPSY SLUT WHO'S CHECKING YOU OUT, you make another account and come here to preach the gospel about all your insight into personality theory, assuring incels that of course you know why they're failing despite not knowing a fucking thing about them.

So fuck you. In the end your brain is broken, otherwise you would never have come back here. You'll always be compensating.

So you can feel superior around incels but put in you a room with some actual competition, some guys who were fucking born cool, with some actual high value women and you'll freeze up. It's all a matter of scale bro.

That's why I come here, obviously. I'm only a slayer to average or below-average brahs, but compared to true natty slayers I'm a pathetic fag.

But srsly I only have one account and this is it, I'm not running any others here.

by the way, if you're even real, you'd be the literal antithesis of personality theory

-low self esteem
-neurotic
-delayed sociosexual development
-will never be normal
-still posts on an incel forum
-self admits to being an introvert

still manages to fuck several girls a month. while living with his mother.

[/quote]

Well, again, it depends what one was lacking. I have changed a lot in the last 5 or 6 years, but I've been looksmaxed for a long time now. What I lacked like fuck was "personality", and that's what I had to change and I've succeeded more than I thought was possible, given my advanced age (late 20's now). I had huge hurdles to overcome about embarrassment and shame in approaching women, being a hard-wired "nice guy", being really awkward about discussing girls with male friends, etc. - but now I'm much better and I love it, I feel a lot more free.

But that's just what I needed, because I was already looksmaxed pretty much (once I got rid of my stupid nerd beards and shit). Looking back, there were several years at school where I was THE most attractive boy - due to my early starting puberty. And at uni I could have been in the top few %, again because I looked manly and handsome + dat youth, vs. most boys that age (18-21ish) still looking like hairless cucks. But I got zero pussy, because of my behaviour.

I agree with your analogy where I would be a jacked PLer and all that was stopping me was a behavioural issue, vs. a scrawny runt who physically couldn't do it even if he "tried". And I assure you that there are pursuits I enjoy and/or want to be better at but in which I'm physically limited, and despite my exceptional motivation and ambition I can achieve after ten years only 1% of what the genetic'ed brahs manage in their first week.

Das life, lamo. You win some, you lose some.

btw this week I smashed some random tinder slag a few hours after we met, and she was rubbing her hands over my face and feeling my body and shit, was very rewarding and makes me feel like a big man. She loved my nice, thick cock, as well.
Had another couple of dates with a 9.9/10 who's clearly too into me as BF material and so isn't DTF yet but I can wait a week or two for that quite happily because I have several other pussies to use right now if I want them, so can enjoy the innocent romance and tension knowing that sooner or later she's going to just get far too wet and I'll have my chance to pound her.

Going over to my main girl's house later to play board games, eat nice food and then fuck her into next year.

Such is life for a 14/10 alpha slayer, 3% bf, ready for a photo-shoot any time of the year.

Worship me, kthx.

no_lift_just_slay wrote:

Agreed.

And the study is not conclusive or all-encompassing in the slightest and there's plenty of "science" out there which confirms what every socially-active person knows, i.e. that behaviour, manner and dat energy is important to slaying. Typical aspies can't comprehend more than one factor being at play.

Yeah man, basicly every fucking guy Ive EVER known who gets laid from time to time or even is a slayer, have agreed 100% its ALOT about how you feel and the energy you put off. There is literally no one, NO MALE who gets laid, who claims its 100% looks.

Aspies on here would ofcourse explain this with: "Guys WANT their personality to matter, so they can give their personality credit and not their looks" - An argument thats so stupid I dont even know where to begin. Guys would LOVE If it were one single thing they had that ALWAYS made them successful with girls, like a magic penny or such "awesome looks that females approach them all day an all night", hell, If that were true I would BRAG about it, laughing at all guys who were 6s and below, cause I was so much better than them.

However, ofcourse, that is not the case. There is one and ONLY ONE place on the internet where guys really do think its all about looks - sluthate. Ironically enough, Its also this place which by percentage probably got the MOST virgins/sexually inexperienced people, not only that but a TREMENDOUS amount of depressed self hating losers with literally NO personality to talk about -> Its like a big fucking irony over it all.

Personally, I just laugh at them, 99% do not understand nothing about real life, Its literally like another kind of specie with an IQ of 50 who simply cant grasp how the sexual world works, their theory is such nonsense one could think its just one big joke, like "are they REALLY serious? REALLY?", yep they are, It is THAT BAD.

Oh well, this is pure entertainment value for me anyway, let them keep their beliefs, It is literally impossible to change them, they are too deep in the shit and they will never wake up from the daze, they will live their whole life in a lie with beliefs that are incorrect.

it is the nature of women to be submissive to a man she desires.

50 shades of grey is what they want. getting dominated by a hot & rich (high LMS) male.

nothings news here

Samsung that's not irony. Irony is when the opposite of what you expect happens, ie a veteran soldier with shitloads of medals who managed to survive many battles gets hit by a car crossing the street and dies.

So this situation, a collection of guys, who keep complaining its all about looks, who are all unsuccessful with girls doesn't necessarily mean its irony, since looks can't really be changed (beyond mental masturbation about major surgeries almost no one here can afford). If it was a collection of guys, who keep complaining its all about looks, who are all unsuccessful with girls, but are all 8+ guys- yes, that would be irony.

In fact, a PUA would be more "ironic", since those guys believe its all about personality and that personality can all be changed, yet there's still a high concentration of losers and virgins there. Get it? Another example of irony: imagine a bodybuilding forum where all the guys are talking about different ways to gain muscle mass, but they are all actually skinny weaklings. You would EXPECT them to be buff.

you see im pretty certain there's a word for "irony" in Swedish so the fact that i have to explain basic shit like you makes me think that you're the actual low IQ one, that you cant manage basic reasoning

also i dont know why you keep trying to ally with no_lift_just_slay since he self admits that he has a shitty personality despite having sex with a new pretty girl every week, that he's really good looking, that he gets lots of matches on Tinder (purely looks based), and that even before he started slaying, girls were throwing themselves at him but he was too afraid to do anything about it. I can speak for myself and probably most actual incels here that if a hot girl was was showing any amount of interest in me, motivation would not be an issue. And no most of us aren't virgins so we know what interest is.

So, as it stands, all the "evidence" we have here from you and no_lift is that 7+/10 guys will get at least initial sexual interest from girls, but if they are depressed, anxious, sick, or unmotivated they might waste the opportunity. No shit, guys still have to lead, big news.

Also no_lift has fucked more hot girls in the past few months than you have in the past few years and he admits that he doesn't have a good personality.

-----

yo no_lift, you gotta post a pic of that 9.9 or at least send it to me (i promise i wont share). you can anti-reverse image search it and honestly theres no way anyone would connect you to her with so little information, even if you married her (which you wont). I gotta see what an actual tinder 10 looks like

Ceran wrote:also i dont know why you keep trying to ally with no_lift_just_slay since he self admits that he has a shitty personality despite having sex with a new pretty girl every week

Steady, mate. Most of my slays are what I would call very average girls, looks-wise. But that's ok for me because they're the most fun, they're really enthusiastic and are up for a laugh and generally much less fucked up psychologically than a pretty or hot girl.

, that he's really good looking,

Some would say so. Compared to you lot, I suppose.

that he gets lots of matches on Tinder (purely looks based)

I match with ~5% of my right swipes, have counted.

, and that even before he started slaying, girls were throwing themselves at him but he was too afraid to do anything about it. I can speak for myself and probably most actual incels here that if a hot girl was was showing any amount of interest in me, motivation would not be an issue. And no most of us aren't virgins so we know what interest is.

That's what I would have thought as well, and tbh I thought I was "doing something about it" but it was just completely the wrong thing and 1000x too slow and gentle. I wonder how well the incels here would do if they were gifted a decent body and face, I bet they'd still fuck up majorly for a long time until they got enough experience to know how to slay. That's kind of what happened to me, I suppose - I pretty much woke up in my early 20's and realised I was practically a virgin and resolved that I wanted to slay, genuinely wanted to, but it was still years before I figured it out. And ugly incels don't know if they've figured it out yet, 'cause they're still ugly anyway. Fuck knows, m8.

So, as it stands, all the "evidence" we have here from you and no_lift is that 7+/10 guys will get at least initial sexual interest from girls, but if they are depressed, anxious, sick, or unmotivated they might waste the opportunity. No shit, guys still have to lead, big news.

Also no_lift has fucked more hot girls in the past few months than you have in the past few years and he admits that he doesn't have a good personality.

lol @ "hot" girls.

-----
yo no_lift, you gotta post a pic of that 9.9 or at least send it to me (i promise i wont share). you can anti-reverse image search it and honestly theres no way anyone would connect you to her with so little information, even if you married her (which you wont). I gotta see what an actual tinder 10 looks like

Nah, srsly you won't think she's a classic 9+, I know what internet standards are like. The number ratings are mostly about how much makeup she wears, usually, lamo. And because I'm highly feminised and beta then a great deal, maybe more than half (if it can be quantified) of attraction to me is about how she moves, talks, behaves in person. Her pics are good but not outstanding for tinder.

Besides, she's gone quiet on me over the weekend (after being very keen last week, i.e. fast replies, rearranging things to see me, accepting short-notice invitations, etc.) and avoided the fuck out of my Q's about meeting up this week, so I presume I've lost her attention by now. That could be for any good reason (e.g. she asked around about me and heard a bad review, or she met someone more exciting, or I said/timed something wrong, etc.) or for no reason at all, i.e. just random as fuck bitch mood changes.
Like I said at the start ^ hot girls really aren't very good value, much harder to game and you get fuck all from it most of the time. After a drink or two an average chick seems super hot, if she has an OK body and acts a bit flirty, so best to stick to that.

The hottest girl I've ever slayed (she wasn't from the internet) was probably my worst sexual partner, lol. She was fucking USELESS. Lovely girl, and we're still friends, but absolutely fucking clueless about sex and/or not particularly interested. Fuck knows.

brb broken hearted @ tinder 9.9, anyway. brb slightly relieved because would have felt obliged to pursue her if she remained interested, and that leads to misery and endless problems. brb GOATest of all time slaystyle is to bang random slags consistently + enjoy occasional brief (1-6 week) romances with high-value chicks when they fall in your lap every so often.

yes i would slay if i was a 7. even as an ugly fucker ive been lucky a few times in my life and every time a girl shows interest i push for it. i want some hapiness before i die i dont fuck up chances when they're presented

whats this "review" business anyway. is that girls do? (obviously dont use tinder and never will)

Ceran wrote:whats this "review" business anyway. is that girls do? (obviously dont use tinder and never will)

Nothing to do with tinder directly, I just meant that since our social circles slightly overlap it's possible she was asking around about me and heard some unattractive stuff from a WK cockblocker or a bitchy ex or whatever.

One possibility.

no_lift_just_slay wrote:
Ceran wrote:whats this "review" business anyway. is that girls do? (obviously dont use tinder and never will)

Nothing to do with tinder directly, I just meant that since our social circles slightly overlap it's possible she was asking around about me and heard some unattractive stuff from a WK cockblocker or a bitchy ex or whatever.

One possibility.

lol

i mean isnt this whole app just so people who find each other hot can fuck? if she wanted to vet out specific guys for a boyfriend why didnt she just stick to facebook

no legendary brand no care i guess

Ceran wrote:lol

i mean isnt this whole app just so people who find each other hot can fuck? if she wanted to vet out specific guys for a boyfriend why didnt she just stick to facebook

no legendary brand no care i guess

Well firstly, even if that was her original intention (and I propose that the vast majority of girls on tinder today don't even want to meet anyone IRL, and the vast majority who want to meet people are not DTF) then you still don't know if you find someone hot or fuckable until you meet them and hang out at least a bit, so she could still change her mind based on everything she sees about me in person, which is fair enough. I've met girls I was planning on smashing but then changed my mind as well.

Also, I've smashed only 10 out of 39 tinder girls whom I met - the rest were dead ends. I would say I was DTF 90% of them, personally. But I'm a man (sort of).

Another example: I only kiss a girl if I'm 100% planning on fucking her and think there's a good chance, either right there and then or ASAP some other time, and 46% of those girls I kiss do not/will not fuck me ever.
Were they never going to all along? Were they up for it but then disgusted by my kissing? Did something else put them off? Some inner conflict that men can't comprehend (thank goodness)? Five or six times chicks have come over to my house late at night, clearly intending to fuck, and got up and left as soon as I make a move, haha! Fuck knows what goes on in their heads.

It's all a numbers game, even for true natty-born semi-fictional slayers. When you consider that I match with about 5% of my tinder swipes, and meet about 5% of my matches, and fuck 25% of my meetings... you can see how few girls on tinder actually want to fuck me overall...

Steady, mate. Most of my slays are what I would call very average girls, looks-wise. But that's ok for me because they're the most fun, they're really enthusiastic and are up for a laugh and generally much less fucked up psychologically than a pretty or hot girl.

you are the fucking reason we are here. you and all those other fucking assholes like you.
you were literally the best looking male in high school, you have 10/10 females throwing themselves at you and yet ALL you manage to do is fuck "very average girls"?
fuck you man, put in some fucking effort and fuck some looksmatched sluts.
you are ruining the market for EVERYONE by fucking those average sluts. do you think after having a 8+ male showing interest in her (and fucking her) she will ever want to return to her average looksmatched male? fuck no she wont. she will keep fucking whoever slayer wants to give her a quick fuck and never settle with a looksmatched man.
people like you are the enablers of hypergamy. thanks :roll:

germanDream wrote:you are the fucking reason we are here. you and all those other fucking assholes like you.
you were literally the best looking male in high school, you have 10/10 females throwing themselves at you and yet ALL you manage to do is fuck "very average girls"?

that escalated quickly

put in some fucking effort

b-b-but looks are all that matters. Right?

and fuck some looksmatched sluts.

They are looksmatched in a certain sense, given that men have to fuck down and women can fuck up. A looksmatched girl for me is a solid 5-6 with a nice body, even though I'm like a 7 or 8 realistically.

you are ruining the market for EVERYONE by fucking those average sluts. do you think after having a 8+ male showing interest in her (and fucking her) she will ever want to return to her average looksmatched male? fuck no she wont. she will keep fucking whoever slayer wants to give her a quick fuck and never settle with a looksmatched man.
people like you are the enablers of hypergamy. thanks :roll:

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

While I really hate Samsungs Neonazi-Stormfronting Posts, I love it when he tells the deluded aspies the truth about looks and getting women lool. haha dude the way you are doing it is so funny :lol: i am laughing my ass of in front of the monitor.

@the clueless incels:

He doesnt say looks dont matter.. he admits it that it matters a lot, but that bevahaviour is AS IMPORTANT as looks and a good looking guy who is a loser, acts like an aspie etc. WONT BE a SLAYER, because there is more to slaying then just looks. Also he says that even average dudes can slay attractive women 1-2 points higher then themselves if they have status and behave the right way in the right moments.
I have witnessed it with my own eyes so many times.. like last week in the holiday resort in turkey, i told Sluthate about it, but nobody of the losers here wanted to believe me that there I have seen average looking guys kissing slutty hot blonde girls who where 7+.
just fucking lol at all the aspies here.

Severe Aspie wrote:While I really hate Samsungs Neonazi-Stormfronting Posts, I love it when he tells the deluded aspies the truth about looks and getting women lool. haha dude the way you are doing it is so funny :lol: i am laughing my ass of in front of the monitor.

@the clueless incels:

He doesnt say looks dont matter.. he admits it that it matters a lot, but that bevahaviour is AS IMPORTANT as looks and a good looking guy who is a loser, acts like an aspie etc. WONT BE a SLAYER, because there is more to slaying then just looks. Also he says that even average dudes can slay attractive women 1-2 points higher then themselves if they have status and behave the right way in the right moments.
I have witnessed it with my own eyes so many times.. like last week in the holiday resort in turkey, i told Sluthate about it, but nobody of the losers here wanted to believe me that there I have seen average looking guys kissing slutty hot blonde girls who where 7+.
just fucking lol at all the aspies here.

Legit
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice