Looks Theory proven once again, everything else BTFO

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

In this study female participants anticipated meeting with either an attractive or unattractive man who either held traditional or untraditional views of women. The traditional view included beliefs that the ideal woman should be passive and an emotional homebody; while the untraditional view embraced the independence and ambitions of women. The goal of the experiment was to detect if there is any relationship between attractiveness and influencing opinion changes. The results of this study showed that women who are about to interact with a good-looking man, are more likely to shift their opinions to more closely match his. However there was no evidence of opinion shift in the group where women anticipated meeting with an unattractive man.

The “what is beautiful is good effect” influenced the women’s decisions to alter their opinions. The women did not alter their opinions in the group with undesirable men therefore the shift cannot be attributed to the goal of social acceptance; otherwise the women should have altered the opinions in both groups. The women who anticipated interaction with the attractive man credited the man as more knowledgeable and intelligent. The attribution of intellectual superiority of the desirable man derived from his physical appeal. Therefore the women more readily agreed with those they thought to be more intelligent. The other women in the undesirable male group, held strongly to their original beliefs because there was a lack of intelligence inferiority. The women viewed the men as equals and therefore did not feel intimidated.


http://www.psychwiki.com/wiki/What_is_B ... alo_Effect


Read that very carefully. It doesn't matter if a man acts "alpha" or "beta." A good-looking dude can spew omega autistic ramblings while wearing a "this is what a feminist looks like" t-shirt and girls will still cream over him. An ugly dude can act all traditional tough man and women will just view him as pathetic.

So much for Game/PUA theory. I wonder how many ugly dudes got brutally shot down trying to run it, lol.
Last edited by rammstein on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Lmfao! What is that study proving that most people don't already know?
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

Fucking

Owned

Just lol feminists

Your cover is blown
Image

Haven't you guys ever agreed with a girl so it makes conversation easy so you can fuck her.



SupportLocalSluts wrote:Lmfao! What is that study proving that most people don't already know?


too far bro. Maybe on some subconscious level but name me one woman who will admit she will abandon all her convictions if a guy is hot enough. It makes people seem like animals and they hate that

rammstein wrote:
In this study female participants anticipated meeting with either an attractive or unattractive man who either held traditional or untraditional views of women. The traditional view included beliefs that the ideal woman should be passive and an emotional homebody; while the untraditional view embraced the independence and ambitions of women. The goal of the experiment was to detect if there is any relationship between attractiveness and influencing opinion changes. The results of this study showed that women who are about to interact with a good-looking man, are more likely to shift their opinions to more closely match his. However there was no evidence of opinion shift in the group where women anticipated meeting with an unattractive man.

The “what is beautiful is good effect” influenced the women’s decisions to alter their opinions. The women did not alter their opinions in the group with undesirable men therefore the shift cannot be attributed to the goal of social acceptance; otherwise the women should have altered the opinions in both groups. The women who anticipated interaction with the attractive man credited the man as more knowledgeable and intelligent. The attribution of intellectual superiority of the desirable man derived from his physical appeal. Therefore the women more readily agreed with those they thought to be more intelligent. The other women in the undesirable male group, held strongly to their original beliefs because there was a lack of intelligence inferiority. The women viewed the men as equals and therefore did not feel intimidated.


http://www.psychwiki.com/wiki/What_is_B ... alo_Effect


Read that very carefully. It doesn't matter if a man acts "alpha" or "beta." A good-looking dude can spew omega autistic ramblings while wearing a "this is what a feminist looks like" t-shirt and girls will still cream over him. An ugly dude can act all traditional tough man and women will just view him as pathetic.

So much for Game/PUA theory. I wonder how many ugly dudes got brutally shot down trying to run it, lol.


Legit.

Beauty is truth.
True wealth is in the face.
LOOKS.
FACE.

undesirable men therefore the shift cannot be attributed to the goal of social acceptance;


Wrong, women are programmed to be hugely influencal by the authority - given all other factors being equal (not including things like LIVE status interplays within a social group) -> An attractive man will have more authority than anunattractive man and women will be more inclined to "please him" - Nothing new here at all, men would also most likely be more inclined to change their beliefs to impress a good looking woman, not giving a shit about what some fat ugly cow thought.

The problem with these experiments is that they doesnt take into account status interplays in the moment - As anyone who have social experience know: Males are constantly - many times unconsiously - trying to climb the social ladder (and push others down), due to the fact the higher you are, the more chanses you get of reproduction (due to females evolved preference for high rank men).

A good looking man who gets shut down again and again by a less attractive man in a social situation will drop like a stone in sexual value.



Samsung wrote:
A good looking man who gets shut down again and again by a less attractive man in a social situation will drop like a stone in sexual value.


well you dont have any evidence either way. they do. they did a study

i have anecdotes too. In years upon years of socializing, i have never once seen an ugly guy "shut down" a good looking guy. Ive seen some try-hard ugly guys bust the better looking dudes balls a bit, but due to halo effect i could hardly perceive the good looking guy as being threatened in any way and most likely the girls felt the same way and probably thought worse of the uglier guy as a result. You say "status interplays" like it excludes looks.

the only scenario i could imagine would be less informal ones like work, where the boss or the commander (older and uglier) dresses down the better looking guy. Again i havent seen it much but I dont think its going to make girls want to fuck the dominant one. Or an extreme example like the uglier guy threatening violence, pulling out a weapon and shutting the better looking guy down. Never seen that, that's for sure, and probably never will. I suppose that might appeal to the girls prehistoric lizard brain but its all theoretical. In real life its much more predictable and its almost always looks unless there is actual status (celebrity status) involved which no one here will ever see

Ceran wrote:
Samsung wrote:
A good looking man who gets shut down again and again by a less attractive man in a social situation will drop like a stone in sexual value.


well you dont have any evidence either way. they do. they did a study

i have anecdotes too. In years upon years of socializing, i have never once seen an ugly guy "shut down" a good looking guy. Ive seen some try-hard ugly guys bust the better looking dudes balls a bit, but due to halo effect i could hardly perceive the good looking guy as being threatened in any way and most likely the girls felt the same way and probably thought worse of the uglier guy as a result. You say "status interplays" like it excludes looks.

the only scenario i could imagine would be less informal ones like work, where the boss or the commander (older and uglier) dresses down the better looking guy. Again i havent seen it much but I dont think its going to make girls want to fuck the dominant one. Or an extreme example like the uglier guy threatening violence, pulling out a weapon and shutting the better looking guy down. Never seen that, that's for sure, and probably never will. I suppose that might appeal to the girls prehistoric lizard brain but its all theoretical. In real life its much more predictable and its almost always looks unless there is actual status (celebrity status) involved which no one here will ever see


Well then ull have ur belief and I will have mine. However, me personally, I know for a fact you are wrong, however I do figure its apparently fucking impossible for someone with limited social and sexual experience to understand this, so .. whatever :lol:

Samsung wrote:
Ceran wrote:
well you dont have any evidence either way. they do. they did a study

i have anecdotes too. In years upon years of socializing, i have never once seen an ugly guy "shut down" a good looking guy. Ive seen some try-hard ugly guys bust the better looking dudes balls a bit, but due to halo effect i could hardly perceive the good looking guy as being threatened in any way and most likely the girls felt the same way and probably thought worse of the uglier guy as a result. You say "status interplays" like it excludes looks.

the only scenario i could imagine would be less informal ones like work, where the boss or the commander (older and uglier) dresses down the better looking guy. Again i havent seen it much but I dont think its going to make girls want to fuck the dominant one. Or an extreme example like the uglier guy threatening violence, pulling out a weapon and shutting the better looking guy down. Never seen that, that's for sure, and probably never will. I suppose that might appeal to the girls prehistoric lizard brain but its all theoretical. In real life its much more predictable and its almost always looks unless there is actual status (celebrity status) involved which no one here will ever see


Well then ull have ur belief and I will have mine. However, me personally, I know for a fact you are wrong, however I do figure its apparently fucking impossible for someone with limited social and sexual experience to understand this, so .. whatever :lol:



your age and your looks out of 10?

Ceran wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Well then ull have ur belief and I will have mine. However, me personally, I know for a fact you are wrong, however I do figure its apparently fucking impossible for someone with limited social and sexual experience to understand this, so .. whatever :lol:




your age and your looks out of 10?


24, 7/10

holy shit this is the final nail in the coffin for personality-theorists...provided by SCIENCE :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIFE = FACE...get that in your fucking skulls. your face equals the quality of your life. PERIOD
shit face = shit life
good face = good life

GOOD FACE is the most valuable thing on this whole planet.
Image

Samsung wrote:
Ceran wrote:
well you dont have any evidence either way. they do. they did a study

i have anecdotes too. In years upon years of socializing, i have never once seen an ugly guy "shut down" a good looking guy. Ive seen some try-hard ugly guys bust the better looking dudes balls a bit, but due to halo effect i could hardly perceive the good looking guy as being threatened in any way and most likely the girls felt the same way and probably thought worse of the uglier guy as a result. You say "status interplays" like it excludes looks.

the only scenario i could imagine would be less informal ones like work, where the boss or the commander (older and uglier) dresses down the better looking guy. Again i havent seen it much but I dont think its going to make girls want to fuck the dominant one. Or an extreme example like the uglier guy threatening violence, pulling out a weapon and shutting the better looking guy down. Never seen that, that's for sure, and probably never will. I suppose that might appeal to the girls prehistoric lizard brain but its all theoretical. In real life its much more predictable and its almost always looks unless there is actual status (celebrity status) involved which no one here will ever see


Well then ull have ur belief and I will have mine. However, me personally, I know for a fact you are wrong, however I do figure its apparently fucking impossible for someone with limited social and sexual experience to understand this, so .. whatever :lol:

You should be banned for this thread alone. You are about legit 80 iq
Image

Samsung wrote:
Ceran wrote:


your age and your looks out of 10?


24, 7/10


well im quite a bit older, pretty sure have more social experience, and i'm not good lookin (no rose colored glasses for me) so i think statistically i'm more likely to be "right" or closer to the truth, than you. To make a hyperbole, its like comparing a young college kid with an no-limit Visa from his rich dad to a small business owner working full time for years.. who has a better understanding of the economy and cost of living?

Feminists will say otherwise but even the main media share and put posts and vines about it.. everyone already knows it the only ones who'll deny are feminists..
Image

FuckThis wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Well then ull have ur belief and I will have mine. However, me personally, I know for a fact you are wrong, however I do figure its apparently fucking impossible for someone with limited social and sexual experience to understand this, so .. whatever :lol:

You should be banned for this thread alone. You are about legit 80 iq


I have a documented IQ of well above average, I also have a masters in information systems. Im pretty damn sure Im WAY smarter than you. Now please shut the fuck up and let daddy talk.

Ceran wrote:
Samsung wrote:
24, 7/10


well im quite a bit older, pretty sure have more social experience, and i'm not good lookin (no rose colored glasses for me) so i think statistically i'm more likely to be "right" or closer to the truth, than you. To make a hyperbole, its like comparing a young college kid with an no-limit Visa from his rich dad to a small business owner working full time for years.. who has a better understanding of the economy and cost of living?


How many frats have u been in? How many girls have you fucked? How many thousands of times have you been out clubbing? How many girlfriends have you had? Have you ever been popular in a social circle?

germanDream wrote:holy shit this is the final nail in the coffin for personality-theorists...provided by SCIENCE :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIFE = FACE...get that in your fucking skulls. your face equals the quality of your life. PERIOD
shit face = shit life
good face = good life

GOOD FACE is the most valuable thing on this whole planet.


If anyone uses this as "evidence" for looks theory over personality theory, It further proves the low intelligence of looks-theorists.

Samsung wrote:
Ceran wrote:
well im quite a bit older, pretty sure have more social experience, and i'm not good lookin (no rose colored glasses for me) so i think statistically i'm more likely to be "right" or closer to the truth, than you. To make a hyperbole, its like comparing a young college kid with an no-limit Visa from his rich dad to a small business owner working full time for years.. who has a better understanding of the economy and cost of living?


How many frats have u been in? How many girls have you fucked? How many thousands of times have you been out clubbing? How many girlfriends have you had? Have you ever been popular in a social circle?


you're not even american so you havent been in any frats. ive fucked a few girls and had a few gfs im not a virgin the number doesnt matter. ive been out clubbing many many times, not as much now that my college days are gone but thats understandable. Anyway this isnt a pissing contest, my analogy still stands. The trust fund kid who has lots of crash to buy expensive shit with doesnt necessarily know more about money than the poor guy. The same way looks is the currency of sex and social status, or at least as important as anything else.

and when you throw around shit like someone in their 20s clubbing "thousands of times" it makes it difficult for me to reconcile you having a masters in anything math-related which im sure IT is

germanDream wrote:holy shit this is the final nail in the coffin for personality-theorists...provided by SCIENCE :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIFE = FACE...get that in your fucking skulls. your face equals the quality of your life. PERIOD
shit face = shit life
good face = good life

GOOD FACE is the most valuable thing on this whole planet.


so much this. A good face is your only shot at happiness.
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.

Ceran wrote:
Samsung wrote:
How many frats have u been in? How many girls have you fucked? How many thousands of times have you been out clubbing? How many girlfriends have you had? Have you ever been popular in a social circle?


you're not even american so you havent been in any frats. ive fucked a few girls and had a few gfs im not a virgin the number doesnt matter. ive been out clubbing many many times, not as much now that my college days are gone but thats understandable. Anyway this isnt a pissing contest, my analogy still stands. The trust fund kid who has lots of crash to buy expensive shit with doesnt necessarily know more about money than the poor guy. The same way looks is the currency of sex and social status, or at least as important as anything else.

and when you throw around shit like someone in their 20s clubbing "thousands of times" it makes it difficult for me to reconcile you having a masters in anything math-related which im sure IT is


1. Meaning ofcourse the equivalent of frat in europe.
2. My guess is you have not consiously tried to apply different personalities experimenting to see which works best and worst, I have and the difference between dominance and submisiveness is HUGE.

3. Experience always trumps basement dwelling "theories".

4. "Thousands of times" - exaggeration to make a point, please dont over analyse the conversation like an aspie.

all of what you're saying is dogshit. Your "experiments" are bullshit. That's not an experiment. Who's picking the girls? Are they new girls or do they know you already? What are their looks ratings? Whose deciding when to be submissive and when to be dominant? Who is making sure you're consistent? Are you recording the results? Are you only remembering when things go really well, or really bad? Selection bias, confirmation bias, recall bias, dog shit

and even if you managed to do all that, which you wont cause you're here to preach your ideology to make yourself feel like a guru as therapy or trolling or mental masturbation or who knows.. all it proves is that you, Mr. Blah Blah in whatever city, with whatever social circle, with whatever baseline personality, with 7/10 (!) looks, might do better acting a certain way with certain girls, sometimes.

you're completely ignoring the perfectly reasonable suggestion from the posters here, that if you don't meet a certain looks threshhold, or facial masculinity level, then it doesn't matter how you act. Something like how if a girl isn't good looking enough, it doesnt matter how feminine and sexy she acts, your dick wont get hard, she will just seem more unattractive the more she tries

further, since we dont know everything and things can be counterintuitive if you dont have the full picture, what if a guy who is simply excluded from being put in the STR hunk category due to looks/height/vibe whatever, will shoot himself in the foot, and turn off the one girl who might like him for him (sometimes anomalies happen), because he's putting on some stupid DOM act and coming off as incongruent? Ever think of that?

Ceran wrote: dogshit.



are bullshit.


, dog shit


Getting a little emotional eh? I think someone just lost the argument, such a surprise :lol: :lol:

yeah you got me bro, your arguments are much more intelligent than mine. you win congrats :)

Ceran wrote:yeah you got me bro, your arguments are much more intelligent than mine. you win congrats :)


Well its not the first time ;)

rammstein wrote:Lol, Samsung is in coping denial mode.

Never seen such strong coping. It is actually worth a reward!

Looks-law is like gravity. You may argue the nuances and the origin and further developement but the effects of it are absolute and observable for anyone. Denying this is simply retarded. No excuse. You either have an agenda or you are just DUMB...srs...real dumb like people who are legit missing some brain-parts.
Your value as a human being comes to 95% from your face alone. And no...you CAN NOT make up for this with the other 5%.

Markus wrote:
rammstein wrote:Lol, Samsung is in coping denial mode.

Never seen such strong coping. It is actually worth a reward!

Looks-law is like gravity. You may argue the nuances and the origin and further developement but the effects of it are absolute and observable for anyone. Denying this is simply retarded. No excuse. You either have an agenda or you are just DUMB...srs...real dumb like people who are legit missing some brain-parts.
Your value as a human being comes to 95% from your face alone. And no...you CAN NOT make up for this with the other 5%.


yes agenda or ignorance

if hes actually a 7 then its likely an agenda. everyone likes to think that whatever successes they have are due to something like personality, like who they ARE, their mojo or vibe or way of viewing and understanding the world. Even if they logically understand the value of their looks, no one wants to be reduced to certain facial features that they were born with + random chance.. look at all the stupid supermodel interviews where she says how all her success is from hard work and positive thinking. on that note, many guys almost feel more comfortable feeling they got a girl cause of their muscles/fitness that they worked on in the gym, cause they're in control. its ego

ego drives everything. thats why hardcore looks law guys like me keep posting the same shit... whether its true or not, by reinforcing my beliefs i feel that at the very least i understand the world, so even though im not getting laid i understand why its not my fault and i dont have to deal with the mental second guessing that makes people go crazy and get anxiety

LOL I would actually LOVE is looks theory were true. That would mean I could attract atleast 6s (???) by doing NOTHING, Even if I felt like shit, even if I had low self esteem, felt insecure and worthless. I would be so pleased with that.

However, thats not how things work. The response I get from women when I feel like a king vs self consious and tired are like night and day - Even my SUPER GOOD LOOKING buddies who looks-mog 99% of the room doesnt get SHIT when they doesnt "feel it", nothing, nada. One friend of mine is so god damn good looking he would be rated a 13/10 on here, yet he struggled for 8 fucking months getting no punani at all when he was depressed cause his father died.

You guys simply do not live in real life, you cannot "relate" to this. You spend 90% of your days on this forum nuthugging eachother masturbating to male models, convincing yourself about your god damn retarded looks-theory - You become deluded, blinded, you cannot see things for what they are.

It does not matter how many scientific evidence one shoot up your ass, it does not matter it comes new members all the fucking time who are great looking yet cannot get laid - your brain will simply rationalise "They are ugly", like bri0, bulldog or lequak, correct? :lol: You are brainwashed, by yourself and a 35 year old raging virgin named hitquit -> founder of the "looks theory". Arguing with you is like arguing with feminists, or religious convinced nutcases, logic simply doesnt bite on you, neither does scientific evidence - NEITHER can you relate to ANYTHING OTHER than "looks are everything" - Cause you simply do not have the social experience to understand it.

Anyway, figure you will call this "coping" as you do with basicly anything questioning your retarded beliefs, I mean, thats your "thing", brainwashed lemmings as you are.

Oh well, atleast I can have a laugh reading it :lol:

I would like to thank samsung for this study this is eye opening and the most redpill study I've read.

Samsung is wrong though to believe that with only dominance you will bang hotties that not how it works since physical attractiveness/muscularity mattered a lot to women.

What this study can teach you though is that if 2 guys are competing for a woman who is an 8 and they guys are let's say the one is and 8.5 but a really nice guy not very aggressive and the other is a 7 and is arrogant and dominant,the arrogant guy is more likely to win the girl or bang her.

For dom personality is a big plus the lack of it is a minus
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
Image
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 88 guests