someone should troll tinder with this guys pics

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

the guy has enough selfies to make it a believable profile. im willing to bet you'll get 200-300 matches within the hour. see how far some of these tinder whores are willing to go.. also mention you have a girlfriend or a fiancee and see how many girls are still dtf. i have pics ready use them in this order

dont use the last one and remove the watermark on the 4th pic
Last edited by chadD24 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

bump so someone can do this
Last edited by chadD24 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

he's almost too goodlooking

he actually would probably get less matches than an above average white guy because

1- hes ethnik, though very goodlooking
2- girls can be intimidated by him due to #1

many girls will skip him because they believe he is too above their looks level
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

TinderHate wrote:he's almost too goodlooking

he actually would probably get less matches than an above average white guy because

1- hes ethnik, though very goodlooking
2- girls can be intimidated by him due to #1

many girls will skip him because they believe he is too above their looks level

wtf are you kidding me? youve obviously never been on tinder. even 2/10 whales on there have egos and feel entitled to the brad pitts/chads. most girls on tinder are FAR from insecure. they know a guy like this probably wont commit but most girls, whales included are turned on by the challenge.

if there were in reverse, id agree becuase most sub average guys know they have zero chance with an 8/10 so they wouldnt waste their time. females dont operate like that

theboss wrote:Girls will skip him because he looks like catfish and the pictures are simply not beliave. I really want someone to create a fake MM instagram profile and add it to the tinder account. The amount of nudes you would get would be astonishing. Girls just don't fall for fake profiles anymore and usually ask for proof that you're real before showing their true sides

ok but the bottom two pics look 100% legit and the first one. yea if the photos look too professional they will get suspicious but most girls wouldnt be suspicious with any of the pics i posted. plus you could just write "your a part time model".. yea a few girls wont buy but 99% will

bignosebiglipethnik wrote:Why don't you do this
pm me your number so i can make a facebook account and ill do it tonight

made OKC instead since tinder is a real bitch to do. will deliver once matches roll through. any ideas on what to say?
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

lol at being a MM. these girls show such low self esteems around me

you guys send some lines or give ideas on what you want to see.

AforAspie wrote:http://imgur.com/fXhKvEq

its quite slow on OKC, will try POF. ^ like what guy said b4. girls doubting that im real

dude use the pics i gave you.. she got suspicious cus your pics were probably too aesthetic. selfies are the best becuase they are the least flattering. dont use ANY photos in professional light/settings and no one will question your authenticity

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice