Knowing how easy good looking guys have it demotivates you?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This guy was a serious pussy wetter on a TV show. Literally had a PRIME white young blond blue eyed slut THROWING PUSSY AT HIM.

my biggest problem is how much this kind of shit demotivates me. I aint able to run bouncer game so I have to be proactive as fuck and I just don't have the motivation to run a numbers game when I know the sluts would THROW PUSSY at guys like this.

ps. There is a way to slay with sub par looks - increase your status - what I was trying to do with bouncer game, but im out of that loop at the moment.

Knowing she is exposed to guys like this 24/7 (social media/technology) makes it all the more harder. LOL at competing with guys like this without bringing some status to the table.

A browse on JB facebooks reveals they are getting their egos blown up at a young age.

Hot chicks just become more and more unattainable by the day.

baseball hat, facial hair, and protruded supra-orbital margins game is legit. 5ft6 guy with funny personality in my class pulls it off and this girl with a 6 face and legit 10/10 tanned body laughs at everything he says. I see them talking now near the end of the semester every time class ends. The guy has a shit lower-third using the facial hair to cover-up but his eye area seems really good, plus blue eyes

All of those survivor guys are slayers. just don't forget that the conditions of living gives them leanness and tan, which adds several points.

[img]vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/b/bc/S22_Mike_Chiesl.jpg[/img]

Adam Gentry lookslike this normally

HUMANS

LMSghost wrote:Knowing she is exposed to guys like this 24/7 (social media/technology) makes it all the more harder. LOL at competing with guys like this without bringing some status to the table.

A browse on JB facebooks reveals they are getting their egos blown up at a young age.

Hot chicks just become more and more unattainable by the day.

the real trouble is that its not just hot babes who DESERVE a good looker its those average looking girls and worse those fugly bitches who seriously think they deserve someone far out of their league

Not really,

I don't watch TV and I don't go out before looksmaxing

Don't really have many opportunities to observe this, so I don't care

THIS GENERIC SLAYER LOOK IS WHAT EVERYONE WOMAN ON EARTH WANTS. CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING ON A DATE WITH A GIRL AND THIS GUY BEING IN YOUR VICINITY? :rambo: :uzi: :pistodouble: THERE'S NO POINT IN TRYING IF YOU'RE SUB 8!
LMSghost wrote:This guy was a serious pussy wetter on a TV show. Literally had a PRIME white young blond blue eyed slut THROWING PUSSY AT HIM.

my biggest problem is how much this kind of shit demotivates me. I aint able to run bouncer game so I have to be proactive as fuck and I just don't have the motivation to run a numbers game when I know the sluts would THROW PUSSY at guys like this.

ps. There is a way to slay with sub par looks - increase your status - what I was trying to do with bouncer game, but im out of that loop at the moment.

True but HE WOULD FUCKING DESTROY ANY PERSON WHO'S BEEN POSTED ON THIS BOARD. HE SHITS ON ORB, HLIM, AMBITION ETC. who are all good.

SMWE wrote:All of those survivor guys are slayers. just don't forget that the conditions of living gives them leanness and tan, which adds several points.

[img]vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/b/bc/S22_Mike_Chiesl.jpg[/img]

Adam Gentry lookslike this normally

Definitely. When I started PUA and didn't know about Looks Law I would just have a general anxiety to approaching, like uh it's scary, uh I don't wanna get rejected, so I'd sip on alcohol to calm my nerves. Now I know the extent of my subhumanity so I need to get straight up trashed to forget about all the Chads in the building who lifemog the fuck out of me.

Its even worse when your younger ages 14-18 in highschool when girls are starting to look very good and hit puberty and you see your youth passing you by.You look at people after school hanging out and wonder were is everyone going.And then it hits you the ugly guys or sub par guys are beta orbiters and the good looking guys have girlfriends.You finish high school thinking college will be different but no its worse everyone forms social circles and start dating fast due to years of experience.And there is there is higher percentage of girls who are ugly and older.The only girls who give you attention are the fat ones,ugly ones, or the old ones.You know that girl who is 30 years old but is still attractive but cant compete with the younger girls who are ages 19-21.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice