6ftis ideal height ruderudys briliance proves perfect height

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

6'1" but still short here
Attachments
frame.JPG
frame.JPG (194.46 KiB) Viewed 3739 times
pathetic loser.jpg
pathetic loser.jpg (40.19 KiB) Viewed 3741 times

RudeRudy wrote:
lms_zombie wrote:I need like 0.15 to reach perfect height 6.35

Lol

I am just completely fed up being heightmogged in the nightclubs by 1-2 persons every time.

lms_zombie wrote:I am just completely fed up being heightmogged in the nightclubs by 1-2 persons every time.

That's a pretty aspie thing to say

This thread is pretty fucking aspie too

my dad is low inhib, has a thick and deep set neck and a huge frame
at 5'8 hes 110 kg a bit fat but even when hes normal weight hes still like 95 kg
slayer

Except you can be taller and have these features. Is it likely that a taller person will have all of these features? No. But when talking about ideals, why would you not want to be the taller guy with the thick, deep-set neck and robust frame? Keep coping manlet.

hey, your indian right?

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

all that fking hody hair is gross af

RudeRudy wrote:
Visible wrote:Except you can be taller and have these features. Is it likely that a taller person will have all of these features? No. But when talking about ideals, why would you not want to be the taller guy with the thick, deep-set neck and robust frame? Keep coping manlet.

But whk the fuck was agility. Fedor the greatest mma fighter was 5ft11.5 and he destroyed giants. That should tell you something. its not about being the biggest tallest. But the ideal in terms of agility power etc. And no facial details suffer after 6ft-6ft0.5

The fastest man on earth is 6'6". Again, we are talking about ideals. The taller opponent can be just as agile and robust along with a reach advantage. So again, why would you want to be the shorter equivalent ideally?

strongbrowbra wrote:Legit thread is legit. The reason people don't think 6ft is tall is because height is inflated everywhere you go. I know plenty of guys IRL who claim 6 ft despite being around 5'10. Also, a legit 6'0 (183 cm) puts you at about the 80-85th percentile for height. The only guys that are taller than you are the lanky motherfuckers. Now keep in mind most 6ft guys will tell people 6'1-6'2 because of height inflation.

If a girl would see a true 6ft guy and had to guess his height she would say 6'2. There were studies done where women had to pick ideal height by looking at men (without being told their height in advance) and it turned out to be 6'0.

Show me the studies!

strongbrowbra wrote:Legit thread is legit. The reason people don't think 6ft is tall is because height is inflated everywhere you go. I know plenty of guys IRL who claim 6 ft despite being around 5'10. Also, a legit 6'0 (183 cm) puts you at about the 80-85th percentile for height. The only guys that are taller than you are the lanky motherfuckers. Now keep in mind most 6ft guys will tell people 6'1-6'2 because of height inflation.

If a girl would see a true 6ft guy and had to guess his height she would say 6'2. There were studies done where women had to pick ideal height by looking at men (without being told their height in advance) and it turned out to be 6'0.

I didn't know people inflated their heights online until a year ago. I've never lied about my height because I'm tall - perhaps it's shorter individuals that started it or tend to do it.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice