Raw food looksmaxing

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

glowy skin, sexy eyes - ur eyes get lighter to there natural color, sometimes going from brown to blue or dark brown to a very shiny brown. swirls form in eyes, healthyness in general, voice sounds clearer, less painful shits, stay in prime for a longer time

high carb/low fat 100% raw is the ultimate peter pan diet. you'll retain a youthful appearance almost till the day you die, not to mention its the only diet that can cure hypothyroidism which afflicts 99% of the western world.

people on this board are more grease and pizzas tho..

Probably the most serious societal problem seen today resulting from hypothyroidism is the increasing immaturity and insecurity in our youth. The immaturity results from the relative failure of normal physical and chemical development. The insecurity develops as a result of this rendering of such individuals incapable of competing successfully with the more mature. As a result, they seek other means of compensation.

genie in a bottle wrote:high carb/low fat 100% raw is the ultimate peter pan diet. you'll retain a youthful appearance almost till the day you die, not to mention its the only diet that can cure hypothyroidism which afflicts 99% of the western world.

people on this board are more grease and pizzas tho..

Probably the most serious societal problem seen today resulting from hypothyroidism is the increasing immaturity and insecurity in our youth. The immaturity results from the relative failure of normal physical and chemical development. The insecurity develops as a result of this rendering of such individuals incapable of competing successfully with the more mature. As a result, they seek other means of compensation.

nice text, I ate terribly till my current age. trying to get into raw food and will probably eat nothing but in like a month when im used to it, whenever i eat bread and shit i feel terrible afterwards

Would you rather be a cow or a wolf?
The diet you are describing is terrible for producing testosterone and building muscle.
It requires little strain, little effort, and little risk to acquire these foods in a natural ecosystem.
A carnivorous diet, in a natural setting, requires lots of strenuous physical activity, quick thinking, courage and wisdom to acquire.
Grazers simply eat, breed and run away from shit that might harm them.
I'm not sure if eating high protein and high fat is bad for a sedentary lifestyle, though.

rubbish
look at her she is a meat eater
Nigella Lawson-20130618-76.jpg
Nigella Lawson-20130618-76.jpg (100.34 KiB) Viewed 2965 times

the #1 reason for premature aging is hormone disrupting omega-6 fatty acids. its still very possible to remain healthier than average while eating cooked food, including meat, if you consume minimal amounts of O-6. it also helps to be born by a healthy mother since the hypo condition is often passed on to the children.

the obesity epedemic skyrocketed back in the 70'ties when fast food and processed food became popular, that shit is loaded with PUFAs.

The obesity epidemic skyrocketed after authorities began advocating the low-fat diet and people started eating high-carb diets.

the high carb/low fat diet is as old as civilization itself, yet large scale obesity is a new phenomena.

americans, britans and australians consume the highest amount of fat in the world and are, not coincidentally, also the fattest.

reality. common sense.

High fat, low carb crew checking in. I have all of the same benefits of low-carb, clear-glowing skin, youthful appearance, HAIR (raw food people usually go bald), increased testosterone, more lean muscle mass, boundless amounts of energy, incredible sleep, and most important of all - MEAT. All the meat I could want!

genie in a bottle wrote:the high carb/low fat diet is as old as civilization itself, yet large scale obesity is a new phenomena.

americans, britans and australians consume the highest amount of fat in the world and are, not coincidentally, also the fattest.

reality. common sense.

This is simply WRONG. High carb isn't as old as civilization itself, it's unnatural. That's why people grow fat. Look at the 50-60's when the modern western diet was adapted. In just a decade people went from perfectly healthy to outright obese.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Nerzhus wrote:High fat, low carb crew checking in. I have all of the same benefits of low-carb, clear-glowing skin, youthful appearance, HAIR (raw food people usually go bald), increased testosterone, more lean muscle mass, boundless amounts of energy, incredible sleep, and most important of all - MEAT. All the meat I could want!

genie in a bottle wrote:the high carb/low fat diet is as old as civilization itself, yet large scale obesity is a new phenomena.

reality. common sense.

This is simply WRONG. High carb isn't as old as civilization itself, it's unnatural. That's why people grow fat. Look at the 50-60's when the modern western diet was adapted. In just a decade people went from perfectly healthy to outright obese.

the only radical change to the western diet was the introduction of PUFAs, carbs had always been the main source of calories.

but do tell then, how asians eating their traditional high carb/low fat diet stays slim? and africans?

go on youtube and look at 3000+ cals a day longterm fruitarians and explain why they're at 10%BF?

meanwhile you're not exacly shredded yourself are you? word of advice, if you want to attain a very low BF% copy those who already managed to get there naturally, not pudgy fucks claimming to be know-it-alls. if you don't posses a six pack naturally without the aid of drugs your metabolism is sub par, deal with it.

also raw foodists don't go bald. people consuming too much PUFA go bald.

High fat and low carb is the only way to go.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Can I eat everything raw except for the stuff you need to cook like black beans?

I think it's the water and micronutrient intake that is important. Most people don't get enough, but you should be able to get sufficient amounts without having to be a raw food hippy.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice