Steroidcels Help for Height Growth

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So I spoke to a professional about height growth. He is a family friend but he explained everything in detail.

I was originally going towards growth hormone route for height increase but he told me that it is not very effective and takes a long time. He said anabolic steroids result in 400% more growth in the same time period as growth hormone. But you would also have to take aromatase inhibitor to counter estrogen increase.

Need help from steroidcels on what steroid to take that is safe and what doses? Is oral steroid toxicity of liver significant? Does it repair itself when you stop taking it?

Testosterone + HGH = Ultimate Growth
Estrogen = Closes Growth Plate
That's why girls grow less, because they have more estrogen.

Bealzibub wrote:So I spoke to a professional about height growth. He is a family friend but he explained everything in detail.

I was originally going towards growth hormone route for height increase but he told me that it is not very effective and takes a long time. He said anabolic steroids result in 400% more growth in the same time period as growth hormone. But you would also have to take aromatase inhibitor to counter estrogen increase.

Need help from steroidcels on what steroid to take that is safe and what doses? Is oral steroid toxicity of liver significant? Does it repair itself when you stop taking it?

Take testosterone, hgh and anavar together you might grow but you'll get jacked as fuck either way.

tmj wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:So I spoke to a professional about height growth. He is a family friend but he explained everything in detail.

Take testosterone, hgh and anavar together you might grow but you'll get jacked as fuck either way.

I was considering anavar and testosterone. But where can you buy these from? Know any sources?

you wount do any of this shit , if your below 15 just take estrogen blocker it will get you a cm or 2 .if your over 15 it doesnt really matter anyway

Bealzibub wrote:
tmj wrote:

I was considering anavar and testosterone. But where can you buy these from? Know any sources?

Yeah brah I will pm you. Are you from Europe or the US?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice