Why do ordinary people say it's dumb not to believe big bang

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"Oh my god that religous guy is so dumb and brainwashed, he thinks the big bang isn't real"

How does it make a person dumb not to believe mainstream science? I bet the vast majority of the people who say they believe the big bang have only a vague understanding of what the big bang really is. Just lol if you think your average guy reads and understands scientific journals. If you believe the big bang, chances are you believe it because either a) your parents told you, b) your teachers told you, or c) the scientist on TV told you. It's the exactly the same as a preacher telling you the earth was created 6000 years ago.

This is why I cringe so much whenever I see pseudo-intellectuals bashing people for:
not believing the big bang
not believing evolution
being against having their children vaccinated

Mainstream science has been wrong in the past. 150 years ago mainstream science believed light travelled through a medium known as "Luminiferous Aether". Now mainstream science rejects the existence of luminiferous aether.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

animal lover wrote:It's the closest theory and can be reenacted in a lab.

if it could be reenacted in a lab, we would all be dead
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

animal lover wrote:It's the closest theory and can be reenacted in a lab.

even then it's just that, a theory
it may not be as stupid a theory as believing in an all-loving god, but thinking it's the absolute truth without any proper knowledge about it is just as stupid as believing in god

yes its all just guessing.There is time lap at beggining sonething like of 200 000 years,they know nothing about what happened then and they created all kind of theories which fit with formulas and such.Its what they must do,eventhually they will get closer and closer to truth but so far nothing is certain

Evolution is fairly well supported.
Big bang? I don't know.
Vaccines have saved a lot of lives.

I'm not going to bother with a long post, but I'll leave this here:

You can be a non-scientist and be able to have a good sense of which theories should be taken seriously, at least in comparison to supernatural explanations.

What we know about DNA, fossils, etc lends a lot of support to evolution, certainly over creationism. We have the proof of space travel, nuclear power etc to know that some people really understand physics...if those same people who make that possible generally agree on the Big Bang, that is good enough for me.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice