Study finds that women find more attractive 5'8 than 6'4

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

cats wrote:You can argue all you want about how many percentage points matter to you. The undeniable truth is that taller men get significantly more attention.

The difference for getting contacted based on a average height and 6'2 is 1-2 percent which means that women don't care about height

But I doubt that the graph is real since 6'8 is giant looking and really tall men have been criticized by researchers

From a study
"These shifting preferences in SDR may serve to maintain relationships where the man is taller
than the woman while simultaneously avoiding choosing mates who are outside the typical population
range. This would be advantageous if being outside the typical range for any given morphological
trait is a cue to developmental hardships or risk for chronic health problems (e.g.,
Park, Faulkner, & Schaller, 2003), such as unusually tall height resulting from disorders such
as pituitary gigantism or Marfan’s syndrome. For example, by preferring a smaller SDR, tall women
do not select mates who are outside this typical range of variation"
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:I don't know why everyone is getting these percentage points all wrong.

Let's look at the OKCupid study.

6'1" vs. 5'6" - the 6'1" guy gets about 33% more messages

6'8" IS too tall, that's exactly where the graph dips again. 6'7" on the other hand is just fine and even better than most other heights.

There is no study only some data(maybe self reported) from some random guys who run a website.Who maybe want to draw attention from the world

I already posted a study of what height women find the most attractive

Study finds that this thread is 100% coping.
There's no way that anyone would believe that women prefer a 5'8 man over 6'4(other things equal in proportion). If you put a woman, a 5'8 man and a 6'4 man in a room, she wont even notice the 5'8 man.

cats wrote:
Ranger wrote:There is no study only some data(maybe self reported) from some random guys who run a website.Who maybe want to draw attention from the world

I already posted a study of what height women find the most attractive

I feel like I'm responding to a legit retard now.

You posted a poll which asks women's opinions - completely worthless.

I posted actual messaging data from the OKCupid website - nothing is self-reported you moron.

It clearly shows women pursue taller men more often.

I posted a study which women were asked which guy they would choose to go on date with ,the study was the same like the others studies who have been posted here ,inducing face ,facial hair preferences it's the same type of study,which has been performed by scientists.Women preferred above average heights they didn't prefer 5'6 guys

Okcupid is a dating website which in a graph that you posted said the taller the woman the more sexual partner she has ,5'8-5'10 women are far less than the average height women and they have more partners?I never heard no tall slayer mentioning that taller women are easier to get,In fact I don't think that taller women are easier

It seems that the author want's to idolize height by making 5'10 women and 6'8 men the most sexual people
just by reading this above sentence it seems weird.He probably want's to draw attention for his site by making something unusual and weird.

Also from that chart the percentage of the messages that a 5'9 male gets is 0.8 and a male 6'2-6"8 is 0.9
No difference

But another very interesting thing from that chart is that 4'8 women are getting the most messages I know that most men find 4'8 women too short,so how this can be explained?Or is the author just trolling us?

True im 6'3 barefoot say 6'4 with shoes,i don't want to get any bigger, your right im taller then about 90 percent of the guys i see out in the world.Saw a 7'1 guy in manhantann and i almost couldn't stop staring this guy stood out like crazy like a giant.

cats wrote:
Ranger wrote:Also from that chart the percentage of the messages that a 5'9 male gets is 0.8 and a male 6'2-6"8 is 0.9
No difference

It's not no difference, taller guys still get more messages. Although it doesn't get too bad until you get 5'6" and below.

Are you kidding me?The difference was 0.1 messages that the tall freaks got more .Also I already said that there is something wrong with that data there is no way 4'8 women are getting more messages

oren wrote:ofc , tall guys wanna fuck loads of girls this study was done on 20-50 years old woman .
prime woman wants as tall as she can get

Evidence?

Six Foot Dwarf wrote:Just a reminder
Major, major manletcel coping ITT.

With your chart even if it's probably a fake chart to draw attention from the media you showing that height does not really matter to women since the difference is 1-2 percent more for taller guys to get contacted :lol: :lol: stupid aspies

cats wrote:
Ranger wrote:Are you kidding me?The difference was 0.1 messages that the tall freaks got more .Also I already said that there is something wrong with that data there is no way 4'8 women are getting more messages

Strong coping. Those "tall freaks" are getting more women than anyone.

Can't believe it that some people are just buying that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also 0.1 difference lol

It depends on both damn it. 5'9" robust > 6'4" lanky anytime if she is 5'4 personal exp.

http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/archiv ... nd/272585/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... riage.html

Most attraction if everything else is the same.
Attachments
article-2270214-173C79B3000005DC-868_634x449.jpg
article-2270214-173C79B3000005DC-868_634x449.jpg (44.32 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
18cxju5x084otpng.png
18cxju5x084otpng.png (20.91 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
height3.png
height3.png (73.08 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
There is nothing below 6/10
- Evolution = eugenics = choosing = buying stuff = dating
- Life starts at 6/10
- FACE IS EVERYTHING FACE IS FATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFVV-B7_uvk
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice