Study finds that women find more attractive 5'8 than 6'4

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Utter fucking bullshit and pure coping. As has been mentioned, NEVER listen to what a woman says, LOOK at what they do! That really says it all. Apply that standard to everybody. FUCK what they say, look at what they DO.

Once more those charts are showing minor differences.

6'2 (the peak in this case) = 14% chance
5'9 = 12.5-12.75%

A 1.25-1.5% more chance of being contacted, once more showing women don't contact Men in general, and height really doesn't help.

As for the second chart.

185cm (6'0.8) = 12% (peak)
177cm (5'9.7) = 11%

1% difference, literally when you think of it 11/100 5'9.7 men get contacted versus 12/100 6'0.8 men.

cats wrote:Here's another good one:

Besides being ridiculously short, your graphs are proving how little height matters. 12% change of being contacted at 5'6 compared with 14% at 6'2, that means fuckall bro. This seals it, a graph "proving" height matters inadvertently shows just how little a difference it makes.

PuaKiller wrote:Utter fucking bullshit and pure coping. As has been mentioned, NEVER listen to what a woman says, LOOK at what they do! That really says it all. Apply that standard to everybody. FUCK what they say, look at what they DO.

Genuinely what do they 'do' ? Most of the most successful guys I know IRL, with Women, are around average height (naturally, as it's most common). I see no strong correlation with height and dating success (outside of being notably short being a hindrance, and even being very tall seemingly detracting.)

Their are some examples of Women fawning over tall men, you can find many posts on twitter, instagram and tumblr. I'm sure 'height theory crew' use them as proof, yet when studies, forum posts, or whatever say they prefer average heighted-moderately tall men and don't care that much for height in the grand scheme of things, then suddenly their words are worthless ?

i get girls almost purely because of my height (6'4")

lol, whenever im in a club or bar, and a normalcel 5'10" peasant is beside me, i automatically appear alpha. (srs).

"wow youre so tall" "i love tall guys" - sloots almost every day (srs)
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Women dont care about your height as long as you are robust unless you are in a midget territory.

You cant learn life by charts.

I see height matched couples all the time. Short people date short ones.

You have to be taller and larger than a girl though.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

5'8 as desirable as 6'2? Fucking LMAO. What a joke. 5'8 men are despised by some women, yet we're expected to believe it's as good a height as 6'2? I ain't buying that for a fucking second.

Yeah I'm sure many guys here would rather be 5'8" than 6'4"! Pssh gimme a break. You can convince me women prefer 6'0"-6'2" over 6'4" but not 5'11" and below.

cats wrote:
Ranger wrote:6'2 and 5'8 was the same only 0.1 difference the higher end and the lower end of what is acceptable to women the ideal is 5'10 and 6'0 which I always thought is perfect

About the okcupid poll was it self reported ?How many women and men participated ?

Also look at this graph taken from those "polls" and tell me there is nothing wrong
The taller the woman the more sex partners?How this comes up 5'10 women are sluts who fuck around?
This is stupid I really think that the author was trolling

That is a poll, not a study of actual messaging data.

When you poll people, they lie about their sex partners all the time.

However they can't lie about how many messages they send to people on OKCupid, which is why this graph shows you everything:

Women pursue taller men much more often, specifically guys 5'10" and above.
It was from the same post on okcupid it's bullshit and we don't know if it's self reported or just the author is trying to achieve something by making 6'7 more attractive than 5'10 :lol: it's stupid really
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212

cats wrote:Here's another good one:

Again this is not a study ,but some data from a random guy which the difference of being contacted given certain height is not really that much of difference but I suspect since he states that 6'5-6'8 is the most popular height :lol: looking like a freak something is wrong with that data like the previous okcupid.

If he want's to advertise his website he could make something unusual or suprising such a s making 6'5-6'8 the best height so he can draw more attention from the media if he made a poll about how 5'10-6'0 guys are getting more messages than other guys no one would care no attention here.So he wants to to create attention so more people join his site

RudeRudy wrote:
cats wrote:You can argue all you want about how many percentage points matter to you. The undeniable truth is that taller men get significantly more attention.
yes if average face height wins. But the ideal face is at 6ft-6ft0.5 morning height hence it is ideal height.

nigga you realize morning height doesn't fucking count right? you should give, at the very fucking least, your afternoon height to people, preferably your late afternoon height as it is the most accurate.

If everyone here states their morning height then I'm 6'0.5" and I refuse to be called a manlet anymore

socloseto6ft wrote:
RudeRudy wrote:yes if average face height wins. But the ideal face is at 6ft-6ft0.5 morning height hence it is ideal height.

nigga you realize morning height doesn't fucking count right? you should give, at the very fucking least, your afternoon height to people, preferably your late afternoon height as it is the most accurate.

If everyone here states their morning height then I'm 6'0.5" and I refuse to be called a manlet anymore

It would be nice if it were permanent... I'd be one inch closer to the 6'3" dream height! Sadly, it's not.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

PuaKiller wrote: NEVER listen to what a woman says, LOOK at what they do! .

this.
Attachments
relationship_predictors_infographic-800.gif
relationship_predictors_infographic-800.gif (22.28 KiB) Viewed 3413 times

gozlan wrote:
PuaKiller wrote: NEVER listen to what a woman says, LOOK at what they do! .

this.

You are right women say that they don't want short guys but if a short guy has muscles they go crazy over him

Women say that they don't want bodybuilders but looks how crazy they get when they see one

Women want freaks :lol: :lol:

You guys need to consider the inverse of this. Lots of men love petite women, so do we automatically assume that most men want a 4'5 chick over one that is 5'2, probably not. I would think the same applies to the average females view on height.

3D Face Analysis wrote:These were self-report statistics.

Self-report surveys are useless: w/Height
And these dating polls were from dating websites that they wanted to advertise their site ,they even put that 5'10 women have more sexual partners,why would 5'10 women have more sexual partners?It makes no sense .

And why on hell women prefer 6'8 over 6'0 it's stupid and something tells me that they are doing it to draw attention from the media.

Even male mode agencies don't hire guys over 6'2
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

And what dutch says has a lot of weight in this argument, if you were to plot that graph with a Y-axis of 0-100% you would see how LITTLE men actually get contacted. Now on the other hand, you plot the same graph with women as the independent, then it would probably be around 95% contact rate.

And who honestly gives a fuck if you were to have a 2% increase in the likeliness of getting contacted by a woman compared to your shorter counterpart.

5'11" barefoot, but why shouldn't I just say 6'0"? In any pair of shoes, I'm going to be 6'0".

Not to mention that girls are retarded and can't decipher down to the inch like we can, they use very general measurements. Also, when they're out in their heels, I will be wearing my shoes.

So again, why do they put so much emphasis on barefoot height, when its your height in shoes that's the most commonly used?
Last edited by psrl118 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

RudeRudy wrote:
psrl118 wrote:5'11" barefoot, but why shouldn't I just say 6'0"? In any pair of shoes, I'm going to be 6'0".

Not to mention that girls are retarded and can't decipher down to the inch like we can, they use very general measurements. Also, when they're out in their heels, I will be wearing my shoes.

So again, why do they put so much emphasis on barefoot height, when its your height in shoes that's the most commonly used.

Thays why morning height is the most accurate. You loose around 0.5 inches a day.

That too, but I cannot stress this enough: girls can't measure.

Listen to them talk about dick size, the measuring skills they display are abysmal. If you're above a 7" cock, they'll universally think you're "big".

RudeRudy wrote:Thays why morning height is the most accurate. You loose around 0.5 inches a day.

People who claim they're 6' because that's how tall they are in the morning are frauding

morning height lasts a couple of hours at most, getting measured in the late afternoon is the most accurate as you won't shrink much more past that point, you're pretty much at your shortest starting at around 6pm
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice