Study finds that women find more attractive 5'8 than 6'4

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

FACE
FACE
FACE

how many times does this have to be hammered in

the guy with the good looking skull always wins

FACE

FACE

FACE

Nerzhus wrote:
Rolex wrote:LOL at OP getting shitted on by all the sluthate legends :lol: :lol:

If I were you I'd close this thread

Why? He's right. I know guys who have been with hundreds of girls and they're between 5'-10" and 6'-2". No shorter, no taller. I know plenty of tall guys, and short guys, and they pull MUCH less women than that range.

Girls SAY they want a guy who is 6'5"+ until they are face to face with a guy legitimately that tall. Just like they SAY they want a 9" x 6" dick MINIMUM... until one shows up. Never believe what a woman says.

Just go to a college bar on Thursday night and you'll see tall, conventionally attractive guys getting a bit more attention than average height conventionally attractive guys.

Provided you have a face with no medical textbook level deformities, it's better to be 6'4" than to be Tom Cruise level handsome. I literally saw a 6'2"+ ugly masculine guy steal my 5'7" Tom Cruise lookalike friend's fuckbuddy at a bar once.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

cats wrote:This height coping is so pathetic.

Look at the study, the ideal height was 6 feet, with 5'10" and then 6'2". 5'8" was not even in the top 3.

Also there are so many online dating studies that show which guys women actually message in real life. Not some opinion poll.

When you look at what guys women actually go for and pursue, the ideal height is about 6'2".

There was even one study that found guys who were 6'4" received more messages than anyone.

I don't believe in okcupid fake polls we need studies certified scientists not some internet random guys
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212

Ranger wrote:

Look at the study, the ideal height was 6 feet, with 5'10" and then 6'2". 5'8" was not even in the top 3.

Also there are so many online dating studies that show which guys women actually message in real life. Not some opinion poll.

When you look at what guys women actually go for and pursue, the ideal height is about 6'2".

There was even one study that found guys who were 6'4" received more messages than anyone.

I don't believe in okcupid fake polls we need studies certified scientists not some internet random guys

The OKC polls are retarded. However, if I tried, I could do a lit review and find dozens of studies that shut down the one in OP.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:Why? He's right. I know guys who have been with hundreds of girls and they're between 5'-10" and 6'-2". No shorter, no taller. I know plenty of tall guys, and short guys, and they pull MUCH less women than that range.

Girls SAY they want a guy who is 6'5"+ until they are face to face with a guy legitimately that tall. Just like they SAY they want a 9" x 6" dick MINIMUM... until one shows up. Never believe what a woman says.

Just go to a college bar on Thursday night and you'll see tall, conventionally attractive guys getting a bit more attention than average height conventionally attractive guys.

Provided you have a face with no medical textbook level deformities, it's better to be 6'4" than to be Tom Cruise level handsome. I literally saw a 6'2"+ ugly masculine guy steal my 5'7" Tom Cruise lookalike friend's fuckbuddy at a bar once.

Funny thing I have observed with my own eyes my 5'9 friend approaching some hot girl in a club dancing with her groping her while a 6'4( he was really tall) trying to dance with her ugly lesbian friend which she was not interested at all. He didn't have an unattractive face but he was not good looking at all

RudeRudy wrote:5ft11-6ft1 is good range 6ft-6ft0.5 is ideal. Ive been telling ypu guys for a while now.

haha use to lol about you repeating 6ft masterrace in every height topic i read
turns out everyone said you were coping and now everyone admit they were coping harder
loled at your comment
im 6ft1 myself
its true that peoples ammoging me in height are often ugly in body harmony
but i can understand the amogging driving some people crazy
god forgive the coping

cats wrote:
Ranger wrote:I don't believe in okcupid fake polls we need studies certified scientists not some internet random guys

OKCupid is the largest set of data EVER as far as male-female relations go. If you think it's fake, well then you might just be retarded.

But it's not even just OKCupid. There are numerous other studies done on height in online dating, they all show the ideal height is around 6'2" or even higher in some cases.

Online dating is for losers, Tinder is better proof, you get plenty of aesthetic shorter guys with decent response rates.

RudeRudy wrote:
iftsj wrote:
haha use to lol about you repeating 6ft masterrace in every height topic i read
turns out everyone said you were coping and now everyone admit they were coping harder
loled at your comment
im 6ft1 myself
its true that peoples ammoging me in height are often ugly in body harmony
but i can understand the amogging driving some people crazy
god forgive the coping

Im a legit poster. All my theories are legit

haha what are you other theories?

SupportLocalSluts wrote:Just go to a college bar on Thursday night and you'll see tall, conventionally attractive guys getting a bit more attention than average height conventionally attractive guys.

You know how often I see tall and attractive men? Not very often. I'm sure if I lived in Sweden, Norway, or wherever the average height was 6'+ this wouldn't be an issue. But to be taller than 6'2" in the US is already bigger than 95% of the population - at least. So, assuming 5% can be that tall let's consider how many are attractive. Say 10% of that original 5% of guys, so we're already at 0.5% of the population. This doesn't even include guys with nice hair (NW0 is probably around 5% of the population, or less), slayer eyes (another 5% of the population, excellent frame (another 10% of the population), big dick (1% of the population), extroverted (like 30% for men, iirc), etc.

Those are pretty terrible odds and it starts with eliminating 95% of men with height alone. You guys are far too worried about shit that's not controllable. Now, these men who have had the stars align for them are god's gift to women, nothing can be done to stop that. That's not to say there's many of these men, maybe one in a million will fit that profile, but I doubt he's going to be at your local bar stealing your women.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Paradigm Shift wrote:Sounds legit. Plenty of 5'8 slayers out there. It seems that 5'5 and under is the danger zone. At 5'5, its an issue, but it can be overcome.

own can you overcome being almost midget tier. clown
Will steroids get me a GF??
no

6'2 and 5'8 was the same only 0.1 difference the higher end and the lower end of what is acceptable to women the ideal is 5'10 and 6'0 which I always thought is perfect

About the okcupid poll was it self reported ?How many women and men participated ?

Also look at this graph taken from those "polls" and tell me there is nothing wrong
The taller the woman the more sex partners?How this comes up 5'10 women are sluts who fuck around?
This is stupid I really think that the author was trolling

lms_zombie wrote:If you are below 6.5 then it's game over.

faggot, 6'9" superior framed borreby or death theory

socloseto6ft wrote:
lms_zombie wrote:If you are below 6.5 then it's game over.

faggot, 6'9" superior framed borreby or death theory

DAT Borreby bully. Mirin.

Ranger wrote:6'2 and 5'8 was the same only 0.1 difference the higher end and the lower end of what is acceptable to women the ideal is 5'10 and 6'0 which I always thought is perfect

About the okcupid poll was it self reported ?How many women and men participated ?

Also look at this graph taken from those "polls" and tell me there is nothing wrong
The taller the woman the more sex partners?How this comes up 5'10 women are sluts who fuck around?

Also, please note once more the fuck all difference.

6'5 (peak sex partners for Males, on that chart) = 11.25
5'10 = 10

We're debating 1 partner, as if fucking one bitch more, or receiving 0.1 (a fucking tenth :lol: ) more unsolicited messages per week on a dating site is something crazy. It's nothing, zilch, does that 1 extra bitch make you a slayer ? That extra tenth of a message ?

Studies like that which users use to prove 'height matters', are really just showing that it makes little difference. It may look fancy on a graph, but you need to see the Y-axis. The difference is nothing, on a graph with large gaps for 1 numerical value, they can make it look like a huge difference. If you slapped those same results on a graph with the Y-axis going from 0-100 instead of 0-12, it would virtually be a straight line.

Anyway as you said it's bullshit, 5'2 men having nearly 9 partners on average ? :roll:

Everyone inflates their lay count, just like with their height and dick size. Self reported studies on sex partners means nothing.

Ranger wrote:

6'2 and 5'8 was the same only 0.1 difference the higher end and the lower end of what is acceptable to women the ideal is 5'10 and 6'0 which I always thought is perfect

THIS is the height graph everyone is freaking out about and using as proof......fucking lmfao!!!
Look at the objective numbers, the 5'6 guys are getting with around 8 women whereas the taller guys only average 3 more, that is absolutely nothing to complain about, Jesus Christ!

cats wrote:
Ranger wrote:6'2 and 5'8 was the same only 0.1 difference the higher end and the lower end of what is acceptable to women the ideal is 5'10 and 6'0 which I always thought is perfect

That is a poll, not a study of actual messaging data.

When you poll people, they lie about their sex partners all the time.

However they can't lie about how many messages they send to people on OKCupid, which is why this graph shows you everything:

Women pursue taller men much more often, specifically guys 5'10" and above.

Dude, seriously man, its a whole .5 difference between 5'6 and 6'2, who gives a shit

cats wrote:That is a poll, not a study of actual messaging data.

When you poll people, they lie about their sex partners all the time.

However they can't lie about how many messages they send to people on OKCupid, which is why this graph shows you everything:

Women pursue taller men much more often, specifically guys 5'10" and above.

Thanks for posting that, I referenced it in my above post. With all due respect Cats buddy, look at the Y-axis, from 5'10 (de-facto average white male height) to the peak, in this case 6'1. Their is a difference of what...0.1 messages ? (5'10 is over 0.8, 6'1 is notably below 1, it's not 0.2 messages in any case)

These things to me just show that all/most men are shit on by women. People on here who act like, if you're 6'3 you automatically should do well are dead wrong. Men need to have a lot going for them to do well, and height is well down that list of things (within reason of course, you can't be very short).

cats wrote:Nope that graph is bullshit and should be ignored.

They are asking guys how many sex partners they've had...all of them are lying, it's useless.

Yup, divide by at least 3 for guys
multiply by at least 2 for women
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice