Study finds that women find more attractive 5'8 than 6'4

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

5'10 and 6'0 was the most attractive this is confirmed by other polls as well

5'8 and 6'2 was the same the study was not on ovulating women but the fact that women preferred 6'0 height which is tall means that they are not afraid to say what they want.Just like I thought women don't like really tall men just like they don't like really big muscles
Attachments
sasaewewad.jpg
sasaewewad.jpg (65.25 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
Image
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212



FerventPsycho wrote:Can 5'6.5 be overcome


I'm 0.75" shorter than you and I think it's not beyond salvageable.

ofc , tall guys wanna fuck loads of girls this study was done on 20-50 years old woman .
prime woman wants as tall as she can get



Ranger wrote:5'10 and 6'0 was the most attractive this is confirmed by other polls as well

5'8 and 6'2 was the same the study was not on ovulating women but the fact that women preferred 6'0 height which is tall means that they are not afraid to say what they want.Just like I thought women don't like really tall men just like they don't like really big muscles


What women say they want and what they actually want is drastically different, how on earth are you not aware of this.

HEIGHT MATTERS wrote:
Ranger wrote:5'10 and 6'0 was the most attractive this is confirmed by other polls as well

5'8 and 6'2 was the same the study was not on ovulating women but the fact that women preferred 6'0 height which is tall means that they are not afraid to say what they want.Just like I thought women don't like really tall men just like they don't like really big muscles


What women say they want and what they actually want is drastically different, how on earth are you not aware of this.

By that you mean that they want to fuck guys like this ? Image

Ideal: 71.3inches = 5'11.3

5'10 & 6'0 > 6'2 > 5'8 > 6'4 > 6'6 > 5'6.



5'10 has the second least standard deviation (after 5'0), which means it's score is more...concentrated, i.e on a chart it would be a higher, more narrow line. 5'0 = universally disliked, 5'10 = universally fine.

When 5'10 & 6'0 score the same but have different deviations, that means 6'0 had both higher ratings and lower ratings, a wider pool of ratings, indicating more divided opinions. As you can see the S.D peaks at 6'4 & 6'6 indicating the most division, more hit-and-miss.



oren wrote:ofc , tall guys wanna fuck loads of girls this study was done on 20-50 years old woman .
prime woman wants as tall as she can get

"Study 2 relied on college students, whose mating preferences may differ from those of other
populations. "
Last edited by Ranger on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingofAesthetics wrote:
FerventPsycho wrote:Can 5'6.5 be overcome


I'm 0.75" shorter than you and I think it's not beyond salvageable.


We can only hope brotha

FerventPsycho wrote:
KingofAesthetics wrote:
I'm 0.75" shorter than you and I think it's not beyond salvageable.


We can only cope brotha

fixed that for you
Image

FerventPsycho wrote:
KingofAesthetics wrote:
I'm 0.75" shorter than you and I think it's not beyond salvageable.


We can only hope brotha


I'm not hoping, I'm fighting.

This also shows that women are fine with average height but they would rather date a 6'6 than a 5'6

socloseto6ft wrote:
FerventPsycho wrote:
We can only cope brotha

fixed that for you


I aint gonna debate that

Dutch wrote:Ideal: 71.3inches = 5'11.3

5'10 & 6'0 > 6'2 > 5'8 > 6'4 > 6'6 > 5'6.



5'10 has the second least standard deviation (after 5'0), which means it's score is more...concentrated, i.e on a chart it would be a higher, more narrow line. 5'0 = universally disliked, 5'10 = universally fine.

When 5'10 & 6'0 score the same but have different deviations, that means 6'0 had both higher ratings and lower ratings, a wider pool of ratings, indicating more divided opinions. As you can see the S.D peaks at 6'4 & 6'6 indicating the most division, more hit-and-miss.

6'2 was just a point over 5'8 and we don't account tall girls selecting taller height which means that the average height woman might prefer 5'8 over 6'2

This is why height is over-rated on here. 5'10"-6'1" is the gold standard. 6'2" is beginning to be a bit too tall for shorter girls that don't have daddy issues.
https://omegamalemanifesto.wordpress.com http://8ch.net/incel/ Autist/Aspie Crew Anti-natalist Crew NEETcel Crew Escortcel Crew (semi-retired alum) White Colonial Game Crew (retired alum)
If you're not Chad, YOU WILL NEVER RAWDOG THIS HIGH E ANGEL

Just fucking LOL @ the manlets who are COPING ITT. I'm 5' and it's 6' minimum for me unless the guy has got high LMS to make up for it. 6'2"+ is ideal. LOL @ 6'2" being rated just over 5'8".
Last edited by christina on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

What date was your gender reassignment surgery? You sound exactly like a man.

Keep coping, faggots.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

SupportLocalSluts wrote:Keep coping, faggots.
you said it. Especially LOL @ alienfranco. 5'6". You're a boy, not a man.

today was the day that freak theory got destroyed :lol:
Last edited by Ranger on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

christina wrote:you said it. Especially LOL @ alienfranco. 5'6". You're a boy, not a man.
I'll show you what a man is when I re-arrange your fucking face.

I mean, you can't blame your luck with women on your height if you're at least 5'9", but it never hurts to be taller. OP is like half retarded if he's never been to a bar or party and seen the tall handsome guy get swarmed by women.

christina wrote:Just fucking LOL @ the manlets who are COPING ITT. I'm 5' and it's 6' minimum for me unless the guy has got high LMS to make up for it. 6'2"+ is ideal. LOL @ 6'2" being rated just over 5'8".

Women don't want freaks ,freaks might be unhealthy


"These shifting preferences in SDR may serve to maintain relationships where the man is taller
than the woman while simultaneously avoiding choosing mates who are outside the typical population
range. This would be advantageous if being outside the typical range for any given morphological
trait is a cue to developmental hardships or risk for chronic health problems (e.g.,
Park, Faulkner, & Schaller, 2003), such as unusually tall height resulting from disorders such
as pituitary gigantism or Marfan’s syndrome. For example, by preferring a smaller SDR, tall women
do not select mates who are outside this typical range of variation"

I disagree with the study. You telling me 6ft6 and 5ft6 both have the same desirability? And 5ft8 is more attractive than 6ft4? Fucking lol.

Good is 5ft11 > 6ft6. 1.80m > 2.00m

Over 6ft7 is diminishing returns, alas so is sub 5ft10. Bateman's principle
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Peppers wrote:I disagree with the study. You telling me 6ft6 and 5ft6 both have the same desirability? And 5ft8 is more attractive than 6ft4? Fucking lol.

Good is 5ft11 > 6ft6.

Over 6ft7 is diminishing returns, alas so is sub 5ft10. Bateman's principle
Than you can become a woman and go ask for a study to participate

6' barefoot checking in - the GOAT height. Let me tell you why it is the perfect height.

Most women's head will rest right on your chest when you give them hugs- which they love (no boney rib cage, no clavicle piercing their eye socket, just nice firm chest). You're big enough for them to feel safe, but not too big that you're going to intimidate everyone you walk by. You're taller than most women when they wear their biggest heels and they don't have to try to balance when they kiss you (huge points here because heels aren't easy to walk in). Girls like when they have to stand on their tippy toes to kiss you, thank you romantic movies.

Why being too tall is a BAD thing. Any intimacy you may have had when giving a hug is gone, it's just your rib cage into their head and awkwardly trying to rub the back of their head... yeah, no. You're too tall! You stand out like a sore thumb and unless you're a 10/10 model built like a Rugby player, it's not going to be pretty. You're taller no matter what she wears, which is fine, but it will get old quick enough when you both have to break your neck to kiss each other, let's not get started on how awkward sex will be. Remember that tippy toe thing? Yeah, that's what she'll have to do just to see your nipple line, not exactly the kiss she was hoping for, I'm sure.

Short guys... eh, too lazy to write up why short guys aren't liked. It's common sense though.
Image
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

LOL at OP getting shitted on by all the sluthate legends :lol: :lol:

If I were you I'd close this thread

Rolex wrote:LOL at OP getting shitted on by all the sluthate legends :lol: :lol:

If I were you I'd close this thread

Why? He's right. I know guys who have been with hundreds of girls and they're between 5'-10" and 6'-2". No shorter, no taller. I know plenty of tall guys, and short guys, and they pull MUCH less women than that range.

Girls SAY they want a guy who is 6'5"+ until they are face to face with a guy legitimately that tall. Just like they SAY they want a 9" x 6" dick MINIMUM... until one shows up. Never believe what a woman says.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 95 guests