My mom is red pilled, my aunt is red pilled as well

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

if your mom was redpilled, she wouldve aborted your ass

she just wants you to move out of the house already :lol:
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

damn u must be on ugly fuker if she's that chill with you getting jaw surgery

My mom is "redpilled" too. She has never told me I look good (because I don't), yet she often commented the attractivity of my friends or classmates. Sometimes she openly talks about how difficult this or that man is going to have a relationship with this or that women, because he is not good looking, that the girl is probably going to cheat him etc.

my mom @ family are fuking blue pill to death . belive in hard work and "confidince" my mother and father
are saying im "GOOD looking" and that i crazy i think im ugly (or that they said why you dont have girls i tell them im 5'9 and ugly)
is the mother of all blue pill all my childhood i heard just be confidince , belive in yourself , looks dont matter , i heard it everyday so it never even has been on my mind that looks matter ...
than i read PUA and i loved it so much started hiting on every girl i saw . than they all rejected me .

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice