Drugcels

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Any drugcels in here?I love me some oxys or opiates,kratom,molly,and stimulants.Of course I get paranoid if Im around others when smoking weed thanks to fucked up thoughts and an overwhelming urge to masturbate (even in public).Might be a 'cel thing.

adderallmasturbation wrote:Any drugcels in here?I love me some oxys or opiates,kratom,molly,and stimulants.Of course I get paranoid if Im around others when smoking weed thanks to fucked up thoughts and an overwhelming urge to masturbate (even in public).Might be a 'cel thing.

:lol:

I stick mostly to weed but I'll pop the occasional molly at raves

I never get paranoid smoking weed at all. I get more confident LOL

Intravenous heroin/opiate addict crew checking in.

With all the blackcels we have here, certainly some of you niggas get high off cough syrup no?

alienfranco wrote:With all the blackcels we have here, certainly some of you niggas get high off cough syrup no?

I have. Codeine syrup. If u don't got some get like T3s and do a cold water extract and put it into the syrup u have and drink that shit

I have done a bit of darknet ordering. I live in NZ, so it is russian roulette importing shit through customs, but I have tried some Oxycodone and various types of Benzos. I want to import some MDMA and GHB later in the year. Drugs are a cheap escape for me, they fill me with childish excitement. Great way to distract yourself from ineldom.
LOOKSMAXING WISHLIST

-BSSO

-Steroids

-Wrist fat grafting

-Melanotan-2

-Beard transplant

-Cheekbone implants

Cocaine is the GOAT. I also take phenibut once or twice a week.

I used to use a lot more drugs than I do now, though I still use pretty regularly by normalfag standards. My favorite drugs are LSD, marijuana, and ketamine, though I also enjoy 2c-b, nitrous, mdma, and lots of other drugs. I've tried pretty much anything the average person can name other than PCP and mescaline, as well as numerous obscure research chemicals. At the peak of my LSD use I was tripping 2-3 times a week (3 times a week usually led to one weak headache prone trip out of the three though, except with some batches of European LSD which seemed to build shorter tolerance possibly due to being an analog) so usually 2 times a week. Even before I used LSD I was tripping 2-3+ times a week on research chemical psychedelics though. I'd say I'm probably in at least the 90th percentile for LSD use (easily 99th for people in my age range, some people have just been alive longer so got to use more lol).

These days I take LSD much less regularly, maybe a little over a dozen times a year roughly, and I can't even remember the last time I tried a new research chemical. I might also blow through a gram of 2c-b, take molly maybe three or four times, some GHB, some benzos, some nitrous oxide, some modafinil, maybe another random drug or two if it comes around. Would definitely be down to blow through some ketamine but I'm not particularly looking for it. And of course I smoke probably $800 worth of weed a year, not particularly much but I am a somewhat regular smoker. For me this is very little drug use lol.

I highly suggest drugs.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice