Taking the Red Pill ruined my life

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I started off my first two years of highschool with a 4.2 gpa. I was set to go to either an ivy league school or somewhere comparable, and with a pretty decent scholarship by my calculations. I had always known that money and status were important, but for some reason it never occurred to me that good looking guys (7-8+) had it better in every way. Towards the end of 10th grade, I ended up dating a girl WAY out of my league. Suddenly, all sorts of girls started talking to me. Being the beta that I am, that farthest I ever got was kissing before she dumped me for a manlet musician. And, instantly, all the other girls that used to talk to me stopped.

I started to get depressed and dysmorphic during the summer, but I was still bluepilled, and thought that "charisma" would help me. Bullshit, after getting fat that summer with a sephon-tier turkey neck, most girls didn't even want to be seen talking to me.

Later that year when I had slimmed down, a cute but chubby girl asked me out. I'm not a great looking guy, probably a 5 or 6, so when I said no to her, she told all her friends. Word spread throughout the school until nobody would even talk to me except for my beta friends. I fell into a deep suicidal depression. My grades suffered, and I knew that they would never recover.

And I was right. After experiencing incel depression and lurking on Puahate, I realized how fucked up and bluepilled everyone was, especially my parents, who I hate more than almost anyone in the world. It made me lose interest in doing anything. I even fucked several semi-cute girls, but alcohol was involved every time so it doesn't really count. I still consider myself to be incel. My grades were even worse this last year, and now I might not even go to college. I would trade basically anything to be like how I was before, but I know that'll never happen. I hate the red pill more than anything, but I know it's almost all true.



Do drugs, or better yet sell drugs. Play video games and fuck prostitutes until a nuclear weapon is detonated in a major city. It's bound to happen in our lifetimes anyways
Image
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
screwedbygenetics wrote:I was set to go to either an ivy league school or somewhere comparable, and with a pretty decent scholarship by my calculations.

This is the problem with our society right now.

If women actually cared about providers, you'd still be a motivated individual who could go on to be productive and contribute to society.

Instead women don't give a shit about your PhD, your geeky high paying job, or any of that shit.

They just want to fuck poor good looking Chads all day long.

Why should men work hard, get great degrees, accomplish anything productive, if they are not rewarded for their efforts?


This is the society you have created feminists.


Yea and even if you live for yourself, have three meals a day, endless entertainment you're still better off than 95% of the fucking globe. Women wanted this fuckin shit it's high time we gave it to them. Unless you actively try to make western women's lives as miserable as possible, you're a cuck in 2015.



It feels like you are leaving something out. I can't imagine someone being completely ostracized school-wide for turning down a girl. Did you brutally reject her or something?

cats wrote:
screwedbygenetics wrote:I was set to go to either an ivy league school or somewhere comparable, and with a pretty decent scholarship by my calculations.

This is the problem with our society right now.

If women actually cared about providers, you'd still be a motivated individual who could go on to be productive and contribute to society.

Instead women don't give a shit about your PhD, your geeky high paying job, or any of that shit.

They just want to fuck poor good looking Chads all day long.

Why should men work hard, get great degrees, accomplish anything productive, if they are not rewarded for their efforts?

This is the society you have created feminists.


If the government ended entitlements, WIC, tax breaks for dependents, etc. and also ended preferential hiring based on gender, or at least ended the equal pay bullshit (pay for the value a person brings to a company, not for them filling a quota). If all that happened, women would start to value providers some, maybe not as much as they did in the 50's, but it would be a step in the right direction.
Want to have kids? Fine.
Want to be single and have kids? Fine. but you better make enough to afford childcare while you are at work.
Want to make as much as the "evil man"? Well go into a field that pays more, work more hours, and get off your fucking i-phone while at work.

butthurt_manlet wrote:It feels like you are leaving something out. I can't imagine someone being completely ostracized school-wide for turning down a girl. Did you brutally reject her or something?


I was pretty brutal about it because we had a drunk hookup a couple months before and she had been clingy ever since. I still don't regret what I did though.



You took the redpill because your life is shit, not the other way around. Everything else has been said. Blame feminism.
Besser widerlich als wieder nicht
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Your ugliness and your inability to cope with it is what ruined your life, not the red pill. If you were good looking you'd be doing fine right now.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 83 guests