JBs are sweet and innocent, right?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Before I start I just wanna tell everyone that I will not start posting here again. This is most likely my last thread. I just had to make a thread on this topic because I got exposed to the biggest redpill I have ever had to witness and swallow in my life today. I always read about how most women are sluts but this really confirmed to me that it's actually true. 80% (if not 90%) of women today are slut, whores.

There is this girl I have known since I was a kid. Growing up I have always wanted to fuck her. I'm not THAT attracted to her face, I would rate her a 6. She has a slim body with tits, so it's still good. As an incel you really don't give a shit whether the girl looks like a model or not so a 6 is still good enough for me wanting to fuck her really bad.

I know she's attracted to me because she always complements on my looks and laughs at my jokes, even though they are terrible. I'm really aspie and awkward which is why I haven't ever done anything sexual with this girl. I'm very certain that if I was more aggressive in my behavior and not like a gay twink (how I'm now), I would have this girl in my bed 24/7.

Most of my life I have known her as a JB, she just recently became an adult. I have always seen her as sweet and innocent. Never in a million years would I think that this girl is a slut. I recently believe that she even was a virgin and that I would have a chance of taking her virginity (Just lol). But what I learned today really made my mind blow.

I today learned from the girls family that she have had a sexual relationship with a 50 year old workcel from the age of 16 to 17. She had been telling her parents that she would spend the night with her friend when in fact she would go to this 50 year old dudes house and have sex with him. The man would then provide for the girl, buy her stuff etc. He's not rich, but still has enough to satisfy the needs of a 16-17 year old. She had been going on like this for a year. I have seen the man a couple of times and I would rate him 5.5/10.

This legit made me go crazy. How could a 50 year old outslay me?! I almost went mental. I could wrap my head around how big of a whore the girl is. The man personalitymogs me hard though. He's low-inhab, extroverted and not shy like me. I swear if I had his bad boy personality I would slay.

But I really learned a big lesson today. That most women are whores. Doesn't matter if she's JB or not. I also learned that being a bad boy is much more legit than what this place say it is. NO girl likes a shy, introverted beta. They all want bad boy alphas.
Image
Image



socloseto6ft wrote:Holy shit I thought you were dead!
got a tl;dr for me boyo?

No I'm not dead :). I'm j I st leaving this place for good though. Good luck to all of you!


I knew this girl from childhood. Always saw her as a sweet and innocent girl. Learned today that she have had a sexual relationship with a 50 year old since the age of 16. My mind was blown and I now believe that 90% of women are whores.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested



Ignobilid wrote:A long thread but well worth the read. I have seen this exact same sugar daddy thing happen before, especially among pretty girls from poor backgrounds. One case even had a girl as young as 15 falling pregnant by what turned out to be her 50-something sugar daddy. Meanwhile, the old man was cucking her 16 year old boyfriend. She miscarried the kid so we'll never know who the father wa but it was probably the old guy because she spent most of her nights in his house so he had the most opportunity.

YEES this girl is also from a poor background! It kinda makes a bit of sense now when you explain it like that.

I was a naive idiot for thinking that she was a innocent virgin.

this is actually common place in colombia,mexico,cuba,puerto rico etc old rich men with jailbait whores.

also in most poor countries women exchange sex with men for gifts.in africa,most women outside of small villages are semi-prostitutes.


in asia aswell,in Japan most pretty girls have prostituted themselves and child prostitution in schools is rampant,these are the richest females on earth,not hungry or homeless,but they want expensive handbags and shoes to show off.



Image
Last edited by willymonfret on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Shit like this is rampant in Asian countries due to sexual tourism, but damn, it actually happens next door.
HUMANS

Image



Some of JB might look cute and innocent, but the few of them I know IRL have the following characteristics

-Loud
-Obnoxious
-Rude
-Think their shit don't stink
-Date the biggest scum bags in the world
-No common sense what so ever

Don't let their looks fool you

SMWE wrote:Shit like this is rampant in Asian countries due to sexual tourism, but damn, it actually happens next door.


Latin America and SE Asia are known to be sex tourist destinations for that reason.

SMWE wrote:Shit like this is rampant in Asian countries due to sexual tourism, but damn, it actually happens next door.

Thing is that those countries are legit poor. So it doesn't surprise me. What surprise me is that it happens in a western country.

But don't get me wrong. The 50 year old is not rich at all. It's not like he's buying her diamonds and cars.

So because of one experience you now think all women are whores, great logic...
Image

White God wrote:So because of one experience you now think all women are whores, great logic...


WhiteGod? More like Whiteknight

You say you were hurt that a 50 year old out-slayed you, but did he? If he wasn't sugar-babying her, then I'll bet she wouldn't be attracted to him at all. Money makes you wet (yes... it actually does). I've found men completely plain and uninteresting until I realized they were rich or at least generous, and I'm instantly way more attracted to them. That's perfectly reasonable. Aren't women supposed to be attracted to men for their provider/caretaker-value, while men choose women for their fertility (based on looks)? Not sure I believe the latter part, but it does make sense that women are attracted to men that can take care of them practically/financially, and the sugar daddy-sugar baby dynamic is an essentialist illustration of that.

I admit I would happily exchange my body and company for expensive gifts, since I have high-standards and not much money. But the opportunity hasn't come up yet. I'm very very cautious, because my grandparents are wealthy and very well-connected, so the likelihood of them knowing any local rich guy I might make an arrangement with is way too high to risk my dignity. I would die if my grandparents found out I was some ugly old prick friend of theirs' sugar baby. But when I move away from home and live somewhere thousands of miles away, I will be completely open to being someone's sugar baby. Can I be a honey baby haha? Extra income is too nice to be closed to that idea.

Don't you think it's possible to be sweet and innocent AND a sugar baby? Isn't it quite innocent to want nice gifts? :P

Fuck your grandparents. You are a spinless hypocrite. Do it or don't do. Tell granny you want to be a whore, she will probably hook you up. Seen as how she spawned you I'm sure she'll be proud of whatever career you decide.

ugly.cracker wrote:
White God wrote:So because of one experience you now think all women are whores, great logic...


WhiteGod? More like Whiteknight


I keep seeing these retarded claims here about how 90% of women have had sex by 16. If you would have gotten laid like I did around that age you would know it's not true. This website is only useful for humour, some the ideas here are retardedly wrong

Hi racist :D

Bye racist :D
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

What got me raging and thinking the most is this... THE GIRLS DAD IS THE SAME AGE AS THE 50 YEAR OLD MAN.

Just think about that for a second. Imagine having a daughter who then fucks old men/men the same age as you for small meaningless gifts. Just lol.

bigfoot wrote:Hi racist :D

Bye racist :D

I'm leaving this place. You happy?

Also hi.

Did you ever read my pm before you evacuated your account?

DeppIsGod wrote:What got me raging and thinking the most is this... THE GIRLS DAD IS THE SAME AGE AS THE 50 YEAR OLD MAN.

Just think about that for a second. Imagine having a daughter who then fucks old men/men the same age as you for small meaningless gifts. Just lol.


Yes the "small meaningless gifts" part surprises me too. I wouldn't relinquish my dignity for small gifts. I'd want really expensive gifts, or it wouldn't be worth it to me and I'd just be my naturally demure self and date serial monogamy style like a good girl.

Lyreness wrote:Yes the "small meaningless gifts" part surprises me too. I wouldn't relinquish my dignity for small gifts. I'd want really expensive gifts, or it wouldn't be worth it to me and I'd just be my naturally demure self and date serial monogamy style like a good girl.

It's out there boyos
if you want to fuck JB, buy them expensive gucci shit
every girl has a price

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mewtant and 95 guests