How many college bitches do you think have sent nudes

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I'll bet a good 70-75%, but this is just a guess and from my observations of females.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

almost all of them send nudes. My alpha friend has nudes from girls that look so innocent when I see them on campus. It was hard to believe

98%, if anyone thinks less than that I just lol at them. Given we are not talking about religious girls.

Samsung wrote:98%, if anyone thinks less than that I just lol at them. Given we are not talking about religious girls.

Even the religious girls are sloots, they just hide it better.

Bojack wrote:
Samsung wrote:98%, if anyone thinks less than that I just lol at them. Given we are not talking about religious girls.

Even the religious girls are sloots, they just hide it better.

yea

One thing you miss is that taking nudes and sending them to a Chad is also a thrill for women. They can be the dirrrrrrty girrrrlzzzz without fearing much consequences. As long as the risk:reward ratio is acceptable, every women will send noodz
Besser widerlich als wieder nicht

Patriarch wrote:One thing you miss is that taking nudes and sending them to a Chad is also a thrill for women. They can be the dirrrrrrty girrrrlzzzz without fearing much consequences. As long as the risk:reward ratio is acceptable, every women will send noodz

Ha, ninety percent of the girls I know have, although once in a while someone will get burned, and stop for a while :cool:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice