Sexual False Consciousness and the Blue Pill

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Rookh Kshatriya maintains a blog where he discusses some of the things we talk about on here.

From his latest article "Sexual False Consciousness and the Blue Pill: Two Concepts, one Truth"
http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... -blue.html

Key quotes:

Some of the funniest, most incisive writings on Anglo-American men’s issues can be found on the SlutHate forum (replacement for the ill-fated PUA Hate). These comments on the Blue Pill Nonsense Parents Tell their Kids show real insight:

<snip>

All well and good. But what the radicalized manosphere calls ‘Blue Pill Nonsense’ is really better described as Sexual False Consciousness. The latter concept has much greater depth and explanatory power because it is rooted in a long-standing body of discourse originating in the 19th century, not something recently devised to cope with the vagaries of female mate-choice.


8-)

The British crime writer Colin Wilson developed the concept of ‘sexual disenfranchisement’ several decades before the Manosphere even existed. He argued that men have traditionally displayed status via wealth, power or even spiritual standing. However, in the modern era they principally display their status via sexual conquests of the young and beautiful. In short, the American Dream has become the American Sexual Dream. Consequently, the nature of revolt has changed.


MGTOW/Incel?

Redefining the MRA Blue Pill as sexual false consciousness greatly expands its explanatory power. The Manosphere is no mere collection of incel misfits – it is a counter-hegemonic movement. Males such as Elliott Rodger or Cho Hui Seung were not mere psychotics – before death, they achieved a certain insight into their sexually disenfranchised condition. And the Anglosphere's myth of universal sexual liberation/bounty is no mere chimera – it is a contrived hegemonic narrative maintained by the elite to nullify the male masses.


Not so sure about the last sentence. I see it more like this:

Image

A horizontally transmitted (and maintained) fantasy.

Like the American Dream, SFC [sexual false consciousness] encounters little resistance because most American males have bought into the delusion they can achieve it. And because the sexual rewards for success are so alluring (and the price of failure so catastrophic), they cannot accept that most of them will never have sex with actresses, models and other attractive women.


Legit.

The dream of sexual success hangs before every American man like a shimmering mirage, binding his consent to elite narratives even as he studies and toils. In fact, SFC is now the true opiate of the male masses; their primary existential motivation.


Thoughts?
Game is fanfiction for men.

Image



That blogger is bang-on correct. Wow...men are truly waking up. Gonna be some interesting times ahead of us. As women express the true nature of their sexuality more openly, it will break down that false consciousness, and more men will swallow the red pill.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

That blogger is bang-on correct. Wow...men are truly waking up. Gonna be some interesting times ahead of us. As women express the true nature of their sexuality more openly, it will break down that false consciousness, and more men will swallow the red pill.



Paradigm Shift wrote:That blogger is bang-on correct. Wow...men are truly waking up. Gonna be some interesting times ahead of us. As women express the true nature of their sexuality more openly, it will break down that false consciousness, and more men will swallow the red pill.


But what will happen? Men are going to realize they are subhuman in most woman's eyes, and then what ? Kill theirselves? Or will they just become pitiful cuckolds, beating off in a corner to the fact that they are inferior?

A boycott? Chads and slayers arnt complaining abt their situation and will always be there to satisfy the woman. And the woman will probably be happy the 80% left.

REDDEST PILL: even if all men were redpilled then nothing will get better for the 80%. Good looking guys will never give up woman to help incels, it would be self harming. Redpillers will always be labeled as deranged no matter what efforts they put against the system.

sitdownplz wrote:
Paradigm Shift wrote:That blogger is bang-on correct. Wow...men are truly waking up. Gonna be some interesting times ahead of us. As women express the true nature of their sexuality more openly, it will break down that false consciousness, and more men will swallow the red pill.


But what will happen? Men are going to realize they are subhuman in most woman's eyes, and then what ? Kill theirselves? Or will they just become pitiful cuckolds, beating off in a corner to the fact that they are inferior?

A boycott? Chads and slayers arnt complaining abt their situation and will always be there to satisfy the woman. And the woman will probably be happy the 80% left.

REDDEST PILL: even if all men were redpilled then nothing will get better for the 80%. Good looking guys will never give up woman to help incels, it would be self harming. Redpillers will always be labeled as deranged no matter what efforts they put against the system.


Society might wake up and realise either they help men looksmax, or the legion of angry beta males will make life a living hell for everyone else. Legalize steroids under a specially licensed physician. Subsidize cosmetic surgery. Legalize prostitution for the guys who arent treatable via steroids and plastic surgery. Reasearch and develop better and more reliable cosmetic surgeries. The day may come when our very economy and way of life depends on it. Women have plenty to lose, and a mass beta revolution would have the power to take it away. That is why redpilling other men on looks theory is so critical.



why do you need to legalize these things? prostitution has been a thing since the beginning of time and it's not going anywhere anytime soon
keeping stupid bluepill males in the dark is a GOOD thing!
Image
redpil: i fucked you're mom
redpil: no one uses the term redpil correctly

I used to dislike Roosh but recently he's been focusing less on banging confused Eastern European sex slaves and focusing more on the real issues plaguing mankind at its core. He has a ton of potential bc his audience is wide as fuck with Return of Kings which is currently mostly click bait and essays about Asian women. He needs to really get that it's all about biology, no amount of game, compensation or any other bullshit will make up for that fact.
Image

L0ser wrote:why do you need to legalize these things? prostitution has been a thing since the beginning of time and it's not going anywhere anytime soon
keeping stupid bluepill males in the dark is a GOOD thing!


Keeping the secret in the dark might be good for you and me, but down the line I believe it will result in some straight up bad shit for everyone else, and that WILL eventually affect our own personal interests. Women have kept secrets from us for their own personal interests, and it hasnt worked out for them. They're getting more sex than men, but they are often just as frustrated and angry as incels. Why? Because they have to basically prostitute themselves if they want any hope of starting a family and having children. Fucking someone so ugly you cant get hard with is an unpleasent experience. Imagine being pressured by society to marry that girl. Imagine it well enough, and all the bad behavior of women, and their motivations behind it becomes crystal clear. It's a mindfuck.

We guys would be crazy, fucked up and neurotic, too, if we had to play a woman's dating game. Prostituion and sexual violation. That is the price women paid by keeping secrets from us. I really dont think following their example is a good idea, nor would it end well for us and any future children. If we keep secrets, we deny other men a better chance at life. If women want to stop whoring, and men want love, I really think people need to know what is going on. No more secrets.

Leebyunghun wrote:I used to dislike Roosh but recently he's been focusing less on banging confused Eastern European sex slaves and focusing more on the real issues plaguing mankind at its core. He has a ton of potential bc his audience is wide as fuck with Return of Kings which is currently mostly click bait and essays about Asian women. He needs to really get that it's all about biology, no amount of game, compensation or any other bullshit will make up for that fact.

Not sure if I'm reading you correctly, but the writer in the OP is not Roosh. But yes, in the essay Rookh talks about sexual revolutionaries and sees PUA as something like that. I disagree, and see the latter more like a religion which gives false hope to the "disenfranchised".

sitdownplz wrote:
Paradigm Shift wrote:That blogger is bang-on correct. Wow...men are truly waking up. Gonna be some interesting times ahead of us. As women express the true nature of their sexuality more openly, it will break down that false consciousness, and more men will swallow the red pill.


But what will happen? Men are going to realize they are subhuman in most woman's eyes, and then what ? Kill theirselves? Or will they just become pitiful cuckolds, beating off in a corner to the fact that they are inferior?

A boycott? Chads and slayers arnt complaining abt their situation and will always be there to satisfy the woman. And the woman will probably be happy the 80% left.

REDDEST PILL: even if all men were redpilled then nothing will get better for the 80%. Good looking guys will never give up woman to help incels, it would be self harming. Redpillers will always be labeled as deranged no matter what efforts they put against the system.


Lol @ underestimating what men can accomplish.

Plastic Surgery and Looksmaxing for everyone still wont solve the underlying problem of female hypergamie.

The 80/20 rule will still apply when everyone Looksmaxes, except we would all Look identical.

But there will always be a better male out there and females will be driven to mate with him.

No, the only solution for all this mess can only be a reverting back to traditional gender roles, taking womens economic freedom away from them, reinstalling strong moral values in society and reestablishing the family as the base of our society.

Actually, I believe mass looksmaxing would eliminate the 80/20 rule. I believe that rule is a symptom, not the root cause. Traditional ways will still have its problems and women will still be neurotic bitches. Do men want love, or a live-in prostitute? That is the big question.

You dont fix cancer by giving the patient painkillers. You remove the tumor. Traditional ways are a band aid solution to female sexuality.

Paradigm Shift wrote:Actually, I believe mass looksmaxing would eliminate the 80/20 rule. I believe that rule is a symptom, not the root cause. Traditional ways will still have its problems and women will still be neurotic bitches. Do men want love, or a live-in prostitute? That is the big question.

You dont fix cancer by giving the patient painkillers. You remove the tumor. Traditional ways are a band aid solution to female sexuality.


There is no solution to female hypergamism. Females always see guys relative to each other.

Thats just the way it is. There can never be a world where both genders are happy.

Its either women having their way and civilization goes to shit or they are forced to settle with ugly Betas and society prospers.

jeebusreekris wrote:No, the only solution for all this mess can only be a reverting back to traditional gender roles, taking womens economic freedom away from them, reinstalling strong moral values in society and reestablishing the family as the base of our society.


Time to pledge allegiance to the caliph and to take a one way ticket to Turkey (passage route to IS).

Woman are hypergamous. So are men. Until human greed and sexuality are curbed the problem will always remain. Eventually we may be able to alter genes and hormonal profiles at birth to ensure loyal, family-centric men and woman. But until then it will only get worse.

Religion, isolation, no birth control, lack of technology(less free time) and woman freedoms proved successful in keeping woman from self-destructing society up until the 1900s. We will never go back to this unless Islam takes over. God knows my pussy as baptist religion won't do shit. It puts woman on a pedestal and bends over for the gov at every turn.

The west will not collapse for at least a century. It isn't Rome. The means to keep it artificially running is bountiful. We will die hoping our sons sons sons live a better life

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 97 guests