Straight from a college confession board

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"What I'm about to say will come across as sexist and stereotypical, but I have to get this off my chest...
Women from age 21 to 30, in this modern age, are some of the worst people I've ever met... And I'm a woman myself! For every 10 women I meet, 9 of them are obsessed with nothing but social networks and having the flashiest or most expensive fashion choices. The way they talk about men is equally bad. They cheat on their spouses or boyfriends, treat them like disposable income, and even talk about how to get what they want from other men with "sexual frustration" techniques.
Hell this 'friend' of mine basically talked about stringing this awesome (seriously, he was the kindest and most attractive dude I've seen) guy along for 3 semesters just so she never had to work on her assignments or pay for most of her meals. She would flirt with him, grab his leg or arm in a sexual way, and even kiss him from time to time, but never go all the way just so she could keep the ruse going. Those are her words, not mine BTW.
I don't know what to say... I mean no wonder there is such a rift between the sexes. Some men treat women like shit, but the same can be said about how women treat men. And the priorities of young women.... There is no accountability, no desire for personal growth or advancement. It seems like all they want to do is see how far they can go on someone's else's dollar and hard work.
Idk, thanks for reading though."

it's not just us everyone is being to realize what's up

everyone realized up for a long time. If you didn't you were an idiot.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice