What's more important height or face? srs

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Honestly the average college girl is about 5'8 these days whereas the average height for a guy is about 5'10.

What I've noticed is that girls are obsessed with having a guy taller than them in heels.

Now say we have a tall guy without acne scarring or any serious deformity and an average height guy with a great face. Who would slay more?



im like 2cm from being 6'0 should i say im 6'0 or will i go to jail for fraud???
not rlly 2cm but im very close to 6'0
Last edited by 16 F Cali on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

5'8 is defo not average height for girls .. this forum is blowing it out of proportion.

It is more like 5'4 / 5'5



Bealzibub wrote:5'8 is defo not average height for girls .. this forum is blowing it out of proportion.

It is more like 5'4 / 5'5


True but I've noticed that the ones who tend to party are on the taller side. Especially the ones in university. Honestly there isn't a huge gap between girls and guys' height.

tmj wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:5'8 is defo not average height for girls .. this forum is blowing it out of proportion.

It is more like 5'4 / 5'5


True but I've noticed that the ones who tend to party are on the taller side. Especially the ones in university. Honestly there isn't a huge gap between girls and guys' height.


It's because a lot of them wear heeled shoes although I do think there is correlation with party girls and height. I have always thought that taller tend to be more slutty and average height females tend to be cuter



Twinky wrote:Face>>frame>height>body


nope

Face>>height>>frame>>body

Lots of girls are obsessed with height seriously .. Many don't care about frame
Last edited by Bealzibub on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bealzibub wrote:
tmj wrote:
True but I've noticed that the ones who tend to party are on the taller side. Especially the ones in university. Honestly there isn't a huge gap between girls and guys' height.


It's because a lot of them wear heeled shoes although I do think there is correlation with party girls and height. I have always thought that taller tend to be more slutty and average height females tend to be cuter


Yes the shoes probably do play a role but the height difference between regular and party girls is big to the point where it might be that taller girls are just more slutty like you said.

I think any guy shorter than 5'11 should be wearing lifts. I am a 5'8 manlet and I am gonna start wearing 2 inch lifts when ever I go out to parties. My 5'9 friend bought nike shox Image and now he's looking more average.

if you're average/acceptable looking, height is extremely important.

5'8 guy + average face=nothing, 6'4 guy + average face=strong potential. ''height doesn't matter'' if you're truly ugly or fat, but overall it'll mostly help you out.

hard to tell.

tmj wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:
It's because a lot of them wear heeled shoes although I do think there is correlation with party girls and height. I have always thought that taller tend to be more slutty and average height females tend to be cuter


Yes the shoes probably do play a role but the height difference between regular and party girls is big to the point where it might be that taller girls are just more slutty like you said.

I think any guy shorter than 5'11 should be wearing lifts. I am a 5'8 manlet and I am gonna start wearing 2 inch lifts when ever I go out to parties. My 5'9 friend bought nike shox Image and now he's looking more average.


Those shoes are ridiculous, they look horrible and unclassy. Better to go with shoes with smaller sole but insert one inch lift inside.

Wear ones like the ones i mentioned here (those timberland boots actually have 1.5 inch heel):
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79451

tmj wrote:Honestly the average college girl is about 5'8 these days whereas the average height for a guy is about 5'10.

What I've noticed is that girls are obsessed with having a guy taller than them in heels.

Now say we have a tall guy without acne scarring or any serious deformity and an average height guy with a great face. Who would slay more?


You told me yourself I can't get a white girl as a 5'6" Asian guy with a 5-6 face. Why ask?

BTW, i got those timberland boots and with my afternoon height 5"9.5 + one inch lift inside = 6ft and it is incredibly comfortabe. 2 inch lift is uncomfortable tho so you gotta find shoes with a bit of heel / sole

I could do my hair up a little and probably gain another inch

Face by far. Average guy is in the upper 5' to lower 6' area and a 5'8" guy could wear lifts and be tallish.

On the other hand, most guys don't have truly good looking faces. Be even a 7/10 and you'll stand out in a crowd of guys.

tmj wrote:Now say we have a tall guy without acne scarring or any serious deformity and an average height guy with a great face. Who would slay more?


Honestly.. I think average height guy. Most women are 4 inches below average height of a male. Tall guy with ok face is only good for tall girls / girls obsessed with height.

Bealzibub wrote:BTW, i got those timberland boots and with my afternoon height 5"9.5 + one inch lift inside = 6ft and it is incredibly comfortabe. 2 inch lift is uncomfortable tho so you gotta find shoes with a bit of heel / sole

I could do my hair up a little and probably gain another inch


Ok thanks for the heads up. What kind of lifts did you buy? I used to wear 1.75 inch lifts inside thick soled nike shoes and there was a little bit of discomfort. With the lifts I felt like I was in the game without them I am completely overlooked.

KingofAesthetics wrote:
tmj wrote:Honestly the average college girl is about 5'8 these days whereas the average height for a guy is about 5'10.

What I've noticed is that girls are obsessed with having a guy taller than them in heels.

Now say we have a tall guy without acne scarring or any serious deformity and an average height guy with a great face. Who would slay more?


You told me yourself I can't get a white girl as a 5'6" Asian guy with a 5-6 face. Why ask?


The thing is if you want to get a white girl and you are not white you need to go for a white girl who is 2 points below your league. I am not saying you can't get a white girl, I'm saying that you can't get the white girl you posted yesterday.

tmj wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:BTW, i got those timberland boots and with my afternoon height 5"9.5 + one inch lift inside = 6ft and it is incredibly comfortabe. 2 inch lift is uncomfortable tho so you gotta find shoes with a bit of heel / sole

I could do my hair up a little and probably gain another inch


Ok thanks for the heads up. What kind of lifts did you buy? I used to wear 1.75 inch lifts inside thick soled nike shoes and there was a little bit of discomfort. With the lifts I felt like I was in the game without them I am completely overlooked.


i use these lifts:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unisex-Air-Bu ... 5d4c3a32e4

I don't even feel them. If you go above 1 inch then you can feel them.

Lean robust face >>> shoulder breadth >>> sub 10% bf >>> height
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

haha you guys all refuse to read my threads on height as its actually from real life experience and it hurts you deep down.
being a legit 6ft guy. All my friends are the following 6,6ft 6,4ft 6,3sft lots of 6,2fts. Occasional 5,10ft but all 6ft. The 6,6ft dude just runs round getting girls with his average face. Nice smile and teeth but potato jaw and average face
Unless you truely have an insane face but i dont see any guys with them. Maybe once a month truely with that potential. Theres a reason girls put 5,10ft in their bios and 5,11ft. It means be taller or if not the same
Image
Image

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 102 guests