Are you autistic? [POLL]

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Are you autistic?

Yes
31
49%
No
32
51%
 
Total votes : 63

PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested



I did this thread back on PUAHATE and found that almost 25% of the regulars had an actual diagnosis. Everybody here forgets sex is socially mediated.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

Yeah was diagnosed with aspergers by a psychologist and then shortly after with NVLD by a neuropsychiatrist.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested



Confidence is build in your puberty

Diagnosed with PDD-NOS, technically I'm not aspie but after years of social isolation I come close.



Ignobilid wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:I did this thread back on PUAHATE and found that almost 25% of the regulars had an actual diagnosis. Everybody here forgets sex is socially mediated.


Very informative, and very telling.

Long before people start to improve their looks, bodies and faces, they should start to invest time in improving their social skills. A lot of people here essentially say: "Fuck it, I will looksmax first, get ripped, get surgery, get tan, Zyzz myself up, and ONLY THEN will I talk to girls".

Their plans fail because they go from scrawny ugly autist into decent looking beefcake autist. All their confidence is based in looks, all their lack of confidence based in lack of looks. They will always blame their lack of success on lack of looks, lack of money, lack of status. But they skip the number one most important thing: a girl needs to not only like what she sees, she also needs to like what she SENSES when she sees you.


Looksmaxing is either an inadvertent avoidance mechanism for dealing with a situation that makes these guys very uncomfortable (i.e., putting themselves out there and talking to girls) or mislabeling of basically what amounts to good grooming (something people with autism tend not to have).

Some guy here recently said that you need to master the art of making friends before you can get a girlfriend. I can agree with that to some extent.

EthnicManletAspie wrote:Diagnosed with PDD-NOS, technically I'm not aspie but after years of social isolation I come close.


PDD-NOS is on the autism spectrum.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

Ignobilid wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:Looksmaxing is either an inadvertent avoidance mechanism for dealing with a situation that makes these guys very uncomfortable (i.e., putting themselves out there and talking to girls) or mislabeling of basically what amounts to good grooming (something people with autism tend not to have).

Some guy here recently said that you need to master the art of making friends before you can get a girlfriend. I can agree with that to some extent.


I agree it's a way for them to not have to go to far outside of their comfort zone, expecting every piece of the puzzle to magically fall into place and sex to fall into their laps the moment they achieved their looks-goals. They hope to become so good looking they can bypass the social aspect of getting laid altogether.

A lot of SlutHaters will deny being autistic; I had a guy tell me here once that "What you say is bullshit because autistic people only care about science and trains and shit and not about looksmaxing and getting laid". This is them (intentionally?) misinterpreting the way autism works, and the way it has different stages of severity.

No matter how autistic a person is, and how low functioning they are socially, they still have the same basic needs and desires as a normal functioning person. They will still want sex, and romance, and relationships, just like normal people. Some legitimately don't, others lie they don't as a means of coping, but the vast majority wants it and is just hopelessly bad at getting it.


Yeah, that's basically what it is.

There needs to be a sticky thread on autism and involuntary celibacy. It seems like most people here don't actually understand what autism is and how it affects a person's ability to get a girlfriend.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

Ignobilid wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:Yeah, that's basically what it is.

There needs to be a sticky thread on autism and involuntary celibacy. It seems like most people here don't actually understand what autism is and how it affects a person's ability to get a girlfriend.


They don't understand it, or they don't WANT to understand it. Because once you acknowledge that autism is a part of why socializing is more difficult for you, you acknowledge the importance of socializing. And acknowledging the importance of socializing means you acknowledge, on some level, that personality DOES in fact matter. Which goes against SlutHate doctrine, and puts the blame of your lack of sex partially on yourself.

It's an uncomfortable truth, an inconvenient truth, so it is disregarded and instead they make up one autistic theory after another, based on anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias. Involuntary celibacy is, in many cases, very much voluntary celibacy. Because it's the result of voluntary ignorance.


Most people here would rather be ugly than have autism because at least they can think up concrete solutions for their problems that way. If they focused on social behavior, they would be like a puppy lost the in desert due to their disorder making it difficult for them to figure out exactly what they need to change in the first place. A good place to start is making friends with similar interests, but there are unfortunately people with autism that can't even do that because their entire concept of friendship is totally off.

We must crush the neurotypical cockroaches

I have to admit though neurotypicals are way nicer to us than we would be to them. Can you imagine if aspies were the majority? Neurotypicals would be confined in insane asylums for their entire lives.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:i dont even know what autistic means



Probably a neurotypical then, they don't know many words.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

I was diagnosed at 4 years old in 1990. I think my diagnosis at the time was PDD-NOS. Autistic spectrum but high-functioning. They weren't even aware of the Aspergers Syndrome label in the early 90s. So I never got slapped with that label.

I already made a thread about this recently. If you're autistic, you might as well not even try to date. I'm serious. Being in a relationship was very mentally draining for me. Particularly when juggling a full-time job.
https://omegamalemanifesto.wordpress.com http://8ch.net/incel/ Autist/Aspie Crew Anti-natalist Crew NEETcel Crew Escortcel Crew (semi-retired alum) White Colonial Game Crew (retired alum)
If you're not Chad, YOU WILL NEVER RAWDOG THIS HIGH E ANGEL
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Most people with autism don't get STEM degrees. There's a small subtype with a high enough IQ that can pull it off and thrive uniquely well due to the rigidity STEM requires. With that said, the autism itself is often a barrier for learning very often because their behaviors get in the way. Brio told me he wasn't smart enough to pull it off, so I totally understand (most people aren't, lol).

Also, the suggestion to get a STEM degree is partially ironic. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. You still need to go outside as the stable income in a career for rigid, very intelligent people won't do all the work for you, lmfao.

The way I was trained, the idea of writing self-help for aspies is kind of pointless. He has deficits he isn't even aware of that are preventing him from relating to people better. All you can really do is encourage him to hang out with people with common interests and to be friendly with everyone. If you got to know Brio well and could identify his conversational deficits and gave him scripts and role played with him, that might help.

There is no algorithm for getting a girlfriend, though.

My guess is Brio isn't making moves fast enough and loses their interest.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:Most people with autism don't get STEM degrees. The autism itself is a barrier for learning very often because their behaviors get in the way. There's a lot of guys getting STEM degrees on this forum, though.

The way I was trained, the idea of writing self-help for aspies is kind of pointless. He has deficits he isn't even aware of that are preventing him from relating to people better. All you can really do is encourage him to hang out with people with common interests and to be friendly with everyone. If you got to know Brio well and could identify his conversational deficits and gave him scripts and role played with him, that might help.

There is no algorithm for getting a girlfriend, though.

My guess is Brio isn't making moves fast enough and loses their interest.




Legit.
Image


Image

Bri0's problem is that a girl needs to relate to you before she will sleep with you. Chads typically have good social skills and know how to build rapport. There is more to Chad than his looks.

My ex-girlfriend was very supportive of my autism. And I accidentally gave the right answer when she asked me at the coffee shop where we'd go next. I suggested going to my car after to talk. And for some reason I wasn't nervous and she replied in the affirmative. At this point I didn't know that she liked me. We reached a lull in our conversation. So she suggested heading out. We went to my car. She mentioned that she was freezing. I don't know why I said this but I said "let me warm you up" and leaned over and then she leaned over and we were making out. And I just let my cock make all the decisions after that.

A girl like that is a rare unicorn. I almost always feel like my dates are going nowhere. The fact that Brio's dates fizzle out demonstrates how debilitating autism is.

None of my "didn't get laid" dates venue changed me. If a girl is not put off by my autism, she will make it easy for me at some point. Women are intuitive. If a girl who likes me (ans therefore accepts my autism) and senses that I like her, she will make sure that I kiss her by the end of the night. And when that happens, its always bed. Without fail. Even if she says she doesn't fuck on the first date. If it leads to a make out, BED.

The reason why women typically dont chase is because they're not really into most guys. And being autistic is one of the biggest pussy driers except for a few unicorns.

This is why I don't even want to bother with women unless A) She likes my face B) She seems thirsty for me C) She doesn't mind my obvious autism. Every other girl without fail ends up being a huge waste of my time. This is why I stopped messaging girls first now. It never leads to satisfactory outcomes. Messaging first only works if you're Chad or you put in a lot of work (beta cuck game). You want to fuck a girl that will let you fuck her raw without a condom within 75 minutes of meeting her. Or else she doesn't love you.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 85 guests