CEO lowers his own pay, women can't get over his good looks

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

LOOKS THEORY IN ACTION!

Read some of the comments under this post! It's nothing but women going on and on about how handsome he is! It makes sense when you think about it. How the fuck does a guy from bumblefuck nowhere Idaho become the CEO of his own multi-million dollar company making seven figures by 30?! THE HALO EFFECT!

https://www.facebook.com/abcnews/posts/ ... 9929428812

Comments from women:

I like you Dude. Got any job openings? Plus, your are not hard on the eyes.

Finally someone with a heart and he is handsome

I'd profit share with him anyday.

The linked article (for those who care to read it):
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/ceo-live ... d=30316052

I love stories like this because it brings together everything we talk about on here. If you're attractive, people will have a positive predisposition to you, respect you, and will be more receptive to your marketing tactics. If you're ugly, black and/or ethnic, you have strikes against you and will have to work way harder to only end up achieving not even a quarter of the success as a guy who people just love as soon as they meet him! This is a perfect display of how the world works. You've all seen the studies about how good looking people make more and have an easier time finding employment.

I won't even get into the naivete of the general population on this one in the comments. He takes a big pay cut on the surface, but the increased publicity he gets from news outlets running his story will more than makeup for it. Plus he'll get more productivity out of his current employees and will be able to bring in better talent when he starts hiring. This move will more than pay for itself many times over. He's going to get a big fat seven figure bonus check at the end of the year, but keep eating this shit up you fucking blue pilled idiots :lol: :lol: This is a very intelligent business move by a savvy businessman, but with his looks people will eat it up as a purely selfless act. HALO EFFECT.

7/10. if you don't look AT LEAST this good there's no point in using tinder(srs).

this is a PR stunt buddy boyos. his stocks and options are worth 100x more than his salary

lol @ the subhuman comments on facebook

people should work hard and earn their advancement in life

read a book motherfuckers

i wouldnt downtalk what he did. its a great move against shark-capitalism.

still its always the same...while men talk about the political and social outcomes of such a event, all that females can bring to the table is remarks about the mans looks :lol: :lol: :lol:

just [email protected] not being a superficial and shallow shitcunt :lol:

germanDream wrote:i wouldnt downtalk what he did. its a great move against shark-capitalism.

still its always the same...while men talk about the political and social outcomes of such a event, all that females can bring to the table is remarks about the mans looks :lol: :lol: :lol:

just [email protected] not being a superficial and shallow shitcunt :lol:

It is indeed a great move and the world would be much better off if everyone did what he's doing. We'd have more social stability if CEOs were a little more forward thinking and a bit less selfish, but people are portraying this like it's some benevolent act when like I mentioned the increased publicity and business for his company is going to more than make up for this pay cut. By year end he'll get a huge "bonus," I'm virtually sure of it. I don't trust businessmen AT ALL. Not even so called small "mom and pop" stores. There are exceptions, but it's all about the almighty dollar at the end of the day. Your boss would lay you off tomorrow if it was in his best interest.

dat feel wrote:this is a PR stunt buddy boyos. his stocks and options are worth 100x more than his salary

lol @ the subhuman comments on facebook

people should work hard and earn their advancement in life

read a book motherfuckers

This. And I'm sure he's got a 6 figure checking account. LOL @ retards thinking he's making some sort of noble sacrifice or some shit :lol:
Eww face?
Know your place.

LuckySloth wrote:What he did was a great act, regardless of looks. Good on him whether he was good looking or not. I know I wouldn't in the same position. What a rarecel.

Good looking men don't need money at all. This guy could be a welder and he'd still get more tail than a Fortune 500 balding ethnic or Jew CEO. LOL real wealth is in ones face.

i bet he wouldn't hit himself in the face with a shovel, no way. a good looking face is the winner of the genetic AND financial lottery.

Just have a look at his employees!

Nothing but attractive women and beta faced white workcels who do all the ACTUAL work. Not a single black or ethinc in sight. But Affirmative Actions guys! Blacks have it so easy getting employed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PuaKiller wrote:Just have a look at his employees!

Nothing but attractive women and beta faced white workcels who do all the ACTUAL work. Not a single black or ethinc in sight. But Affirmative Actions guys! Blacks have it so easy getting employed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fucking lol @ the high trust betas

the second girl from right though, hnnng she's a 9/10

Leebyunghun wrote:Good looking men don't need money at all. This guy could be a welder and he'd still get more tail than a Fortune 500 balding ethnic or Jew CEO. LOL real wealth is in ones face.

it's why i dropped out of chasing some type of crazy, 'prestigious' oh you went to that college and studied this and that workcel career. life is too short and i can make ends meet with only half assing it and making 40-50K a year (I already have 200K in the bank and likely a 7 figure trust fund coming my way eventually in a couple decades anyways). people who go for those 100K jobs do it more often to get better girls subtly. well you'll get your better, golddiging girls that will only like you for your money :lol:

FACE

wow,you really do have to only be NW1 and white to be considered handsome :shock: close set eyes ,abo look,beady eyes,thin as fuck lips.

if thats handsome,most other men on this site are male models.told u guys,people standards for handsome irl are very very low.

Chronic1 would love this guy,white,Nw1,stubble -scruff , creepy looking ... chronic1''s type.
Last edited by willymonfret on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

modelolz wrote:
Leebyunghun wrote:Good looking men don't need money at all. This guy could be a welder and he'd still get more tail than a Fortune 500 balding ethnic or Jew CEO. LOL real wealth is in ones face.

it's why i dropped out of chasing some type of crazy, 'prestigious' oh you went to that college and studied this and that workcel career. life is too short and i can make ends meet with only half assing it and making 40-50K a year (I already have 200K in the bank and likely a 7 figure trust fund coming my way eventually in a couple decades anyways). people who go for those 100K jobs do it more often to get better girls subtly. well you'll get your better, golddiging girls that will only like you for your money :lol:

FACE

All this would be actually legit until the I read the trust fund bit.

PuaKiller wrote:Just have a look at his employees!

where are the attractive women?

the guy's linkedin inbox probably exploded with offers for sex from legit 10/10 from around the world

he looks good in the second picture

he looks like the type of guy who would be on those "bachelor" type shows on TV

he will slay like never before, especially after revealing that his former salary was one million dollars

mission: accomplished

PuaKiller wrote:LOOKS THEORY IN ACTION!

Read some of the comments under this post! It's nothing but women going on and on about how handsome he is! It makes sense when you think about it. How the fuck does a guy from bumblefuck nowhere Idaho become the CEO of his own multi-million dollar company making seven figures by 30?! THE HALO EFFECT!

https://www.facebook.com/abcnews/posts/ ... 9929428812

Comments from women:

I like you Dude. Got any job openings? Plus, your are not hard on the eyes.

Finally someone with a heart and he is handsome

I'd profit share with him anyday.

The linked article (for those who care to read it):
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/ceo-live ... d=30316052

I love stories like this because it brings together everything we talk about on here. If you're attractive, people will have a positive predisposition to you, respect you, and will be more receptive to your marketing tactics. If you're ugly, black and/or ethnic, you have strikes against you and will have to work way harder to only end up achieving not even a quarter of the success as a guy who people just love as soon as they meet him! This is a perfect display of how the world works. You've all seen the studies about how good looking people make more and have an easier time finding employment.

I won't even get into the naivete of the general population on this one in the comments. He takes a big pay cut on the surface, but the increased publicity he gets from news outlets running his story will more than makeup for it. Plus he'll get more productivity out of his current employees and will be able to bring in better talent when he starts hiring. This move will more than pay for itself many times over. He's going to get a big fat seven figure bonus check at the end of the year, but keep eating this shit up you fucking blue pilled idiots :lol: :lol: This is a very intelligent business move by a savvy businessman, but with his looks people will eat it up as a purely selfless act. HALO EFFECT.

This Dan Price guy (the CEO) is clever and calculating. People see his high trust face, and label him as "moral". :lol:

His actions have nothing to do with "morality". It's a cynical PR stunt on his part, and nothing more. He wouldn't do this if he didn't already have a ton of money in the bank, and I guarantee you that he fully expects this stunt to help bring a ton more money into his company.

He didn't get into his position by being stupid.

P.S. Oh, and most people are naive idiots, not realizing that most companies cannot risk their health and future survival by engaging in stunts like this.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice