Hope for Manlets?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Before we go any further, I want to ask do stretching exercises work? I wake up at about 5"10 and go down to 5"9.5 during day. My posture is quite decent .. so could I gain anything from these exercises?

Apart from that, if you have any other methods which can help with height ... please share. I was considering going on Growth hormone releasing peptides/hormones, but from research online ... it is highly unlikely they will work.

Leg Lengthening - Let's be real, this shit is TOO expensive and also painful. By the time I get enough money for it, i'll prob be like 30 .. which is too late (I'm 19 atm)

Starting Height: 5"9.5

Buy boots with 1 inch heel like Timberland boots which are also very stylish:

Now at 5"10.5

Add one inch lift inside of boots

Now at 5"11.5

Have hair which add's atleast one inch more. Personally, i'm not a fan of long hair so just 1 - 1.5 inch of hair on top would do. Like this:

Now at 6"0.5

RudeRudy wrote:Lol. Fucking autist op. Adding height is retarted after more than 1 inch as it fucks up propoortions. And comfort is huge. Anything over 0.5 inch soles is uncomfortable. Over 1inch soles and it geys retarted.

No it doesn't, i've tried a 1inch sole shoe + 1inch lift and it is perfectly comfortable.

6" is the cut off for women man seriously, been reading quite a lot of posts on the internet by women about height...trust me they all want 6 feet guy event the SHORT ones! The ones who are like 5"2 or 5"3

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:girls will notice once you take your shoes off though.

You would only lose about 2 inches which is hardly noticeable. Infact, since girls wear high heels and shit, when she take off her high heels (4+ inches) and you take off your 2 inches then you will be even taller compared to her.

Fck them srsly, they wear high heels, padded bras, makeup etc etc they deceive us all the time

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice