How women REALLY view men.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Men are typically compartmentalized in her mind into distinct categories:

1. Men she loves.
2. Men she sees as marriage material.
3. Men she either whores herself out to for favors, status and other materialistic gains, or men she outright plays for fools.
4. Friends
5. Creeps

Some men take up more than one category, but it isn't the norm. Some women indeed find a man they love, who also happens to be good marriage material. Alas, that is rare, so most resort to marrying a man they don't truly love, just to avoid loneliness and start a family. Same with long-time friends that end up married. Her reasons for finally marrying him are usually far more practical than romantic.

Your looks play a large part in what category she puts you in. Unless you are good looking, you will never be in category #1, but if you demonstrate ability to support a family, she might see you as marriage material and settle for you. She will prostitue herself out to you for your child-bearing sperm, but the sex will stop after her kids are born. Your desire will still be there, but she will no longer be receptive. That happens in most marriages, because the women are settling for men they aren't all that hot for. If you are plain looking and not seen as a marriage prospect, you get slotted into either category 3, 4 or 5.

One important note: both PUA's AND "Average Frustrated Chumps" generally tend to fall into category #3. Even though they appear so different on the surface, they're really just opposite tricking styles. Here's a good way to put it: The average guy is like a john who pays a hooker the agreed-upon rate, gets the sex, and is cultrually brainwashed into believing the hooker loves him. The PUA is, in many ways, like a john who tries to trick the hooker into providing the service without payment before the act, always looking for the best deal or any way to get out of paying. He is also cultrually brainwashed into beliving the hooker "loves" him.

Status cannot buy love. Many PUA teachers seem to imply this. It doesn't matter if you're using your status to get women, or just straight up money/favors. It's still tricking. The attraction women have toward a man's status is NOT SEXUAL. It's pure opportunism on her part, often dressed with romantic pretenses. Many women are simply willing to prostitute themselves out to that man for whatever gains his status gives her.

On the rare occassions where PUA/Game works for a plain looking guy, it's often by taking advantage of a women's desire to protect or improve her image. It's like manipulating a prostitute into giving free service. It is possible for a VERY socially skilled man to maneuver a women into an awkward position and game his way into a girl's cunt, but he cannot game his way into her HEART. Real attraction is either there within the first few seconds, or it never will be. You can build on existing attraction, but you CANNOT create it. The reason so many PUA's are approach machines is because game alone is extremely inefficient, and often painfully time-consuming. You gotta play the numbers. If you have something that women want, there is no numbers game. In that situation, you don't need to chase opportunities, because THEY come to YOU. THINK about that!

If a woman says she wasn't attracted to her boyfriend when she first met him, her relationship with him is far more practical and pragmatic than romantic. REAL attraction is immediate and highly sexually charged. There aren't enough "love" men to go around, so most women have to settle for "marriage material" (and a second-rate sex life) if they want to have a mate and start a family. Women typically cite these kinds of relationships as misleading examples of "love", because if a man really knew what was going on, he would not so easily buy into the illusion of love a woman is selling him. Most men would rather stay single than be settled for, and women know it. The big lie that women aren't visually attracted like men are, is how they work around this.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm.
Reason: Requested by thread

Very well written. I would add that marriage material isn't always about being a financial provider, but just being a guy who will:

A. Always show up and be there

B. Support her emotionally, accept her shortcomings/insanity

C. Be the type of guy who she feels comfortable presenting to friends, family and coworkers

This is just a different form of "providing" though - your post is pretty damn solid and true. The fact is, the guy who is marriage material is not usually her true lover.

DOGS

YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

WOMEN VIEW ALL MEN AS DOGS AND PUPPIES TO PLAY WITH

AT LEAST REALLY GOOD LOOKING WOMEN

DONT YOU FUCKING SEE THAT THEY NEVER TREAT MEN SERIOUSLY YOU FAGGOT?

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? YOU GOT 1/100th of their SEXUAL POWER

YOU LOST YOU FAGGOT

YOU FUCKING LOST

WE ALL LOST

UNLESS HE'S A SERIAL KILLER OR A GURU WOMAN NEVER

I REPEAT

NEVER

CONSIDERS HERSELF INFERIOR TO A MAN

FUCK YOU

LMS theory and SMV theory is more legit.

Why? Because a girl can love a man and then 10 seconds later see him as a "friend" or vice versa. Women are emotional creatures. To them "love" is not the same love as for us. For them being a "friend" is not the same friend as in men and so forth..
Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

wotm8brah wrote:LMS theory and SMV theory is more legit.

Why? Because a girl can love a man and then 10 seconds later see him as a "friend" or vice versa. Women are emotional creatures. To them "love" is not the same love as for us. For them being a "friend" is not the same friend as in men and so forth..

Hmm...my experience has always been if a girl is sufficiently physically attracted to you, her "love" isn't so fickle and easy to lose. Fickle love, flaking, sudden changes in her "love" for you, and being fridgid in bed...that is typical with average looking men, but not the slayers. After I fixed my looks, women are generally far more stable, consistant and sooo much easier to deal with. Its litterally night and day difference. I havent had a single one flake since. Not even one. Havent ran across a fridgid lay or fickle behavior either. If a women is difficult, fickle, fridgid, or demanding, she doesnt find you that hot. It really is that simple. Women ARE capable of deep love in the same way men are, it's just that they have a much higher looks threshold than men, so most women decide to settle instead of remaining alone. They're settling for most guys, and the fickle behavor is because she feels the guy doesnt compensate enough for the lack of physical attraction.

LMS is mostly legit. The only thing is, I want love, not a prostitute who passes herself as a civilian. If a woman is not sexually attracted to her man, she is nothing more than a prostitute. Money can buy sex and a wife, but not love.

To legit, this world is a joke.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

there are two kind of men for women:
1. attractive, handsome, tall, muscular, tanned, manly, big cocked men
2. the rest

I have no interest in supporting a warpig or average self entitled women so i couldnt give 2 shits about what ' category ' i am placed into lmao. :lol:

I applaud the irony in your comparison between a guru and serial killer. But seriously?...

Slayer Sensei wrote:
UNLESS HE'S A SERIAL KILLER OR A GURU WOMAN NEVER

I REPEAT

NEVER

CONSIDERS HERSELF INFERIOR TO A MAN

FUCK YOU

legit as fuck, especially the last line

I don't know how I got here. I bought a ticket for the bullshit express and the conductor said all aboard and when I stepped on the train all of a sudden I was in this shitty thread. Is rochester the next stop? If that lady with the beverage cart comes by again, order me a Johnny Walker red.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice