Extreme Social Anxiety

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Books won't help. They serve to isolate you further. Get involved in an assburger or social anxiety weekly help group.

Social anxiety will haunt you for the rest of your life b/c the causes for it (Looks and mental disorders) are pretty much unchangeable. You can alleviate the effects to some degree with medication but you will never become normal. It's a sad pill to swallow but you will have to accept that your quality of life will be miserable until you eventually meet Gandy.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

Yes I also have extreme social anxiety and had it all my life but it has gotten a little better the last few years. You are basically fucked for life, I agree with Anakind. Your only hope is something occurs as you age to change it. Social anxiety is worse than being ugly because you are fucked in terms of dating AND everything else in life like working and having friends. It is hard to get a good job and hold it.

pikachu wrote:
cruelfate wrote:
you have to stop giving a fuck about people because they don't give a fuck about you as well

True.People are backstabbing liars.They will tell you sweet little stories when they want something from you.

I took a walk at 3 am with my dog to my bus stations vending machines i feel like a badass

pikachu wrote:CBT doesn't work I had 4 therapist who do that

you have to stop giving a fuck about people because they don't give a fuck about you as well

you are right, it took me a long time to realize that people don't really pay that much attention to you or even care about you especially if they are normal

here is an example. if you are a reclusive anxietycel, then you don't come into contact with that many people each day so any experiences you have with others have more significance, you pay attention to them and remember it more. you assume other people see you the way that you see others.

but if you are normal, then you come into contact with dozens of different people every day. meaning they don't care about you because you are one of thousands they have interacted with over several years, whereas for the anxietycel it may be only 20 people in a couple years

THIS. You could LITERALLY die tomorrow and you'll be forgotten in a couple of days. Your own parents don't give a shit about you, but of course the bluepill media isn't ready for this notion. Just like the fact that polluting the planet is good cuz it speeds up Entropy which is natural for the planet. Or that the citizens votes have no effect on any elections. Or that college is a big waste of time and money if you aren't going to learn a skill.

There are two things you can do about social anxiety IMO:
1) Go partially mute and invisible, giving only one word answers to everyone around you. Only interact with people you need to interact with (assuming you are NEET which is the highest someone with social anxiety can climb in society, this would be only the people you live with)
2) Do as much attention seeking shit as possible. Cut (like hurt yourself cut not in front of line) in front of people, break things in public, run in front of traffic, anything to get attention. Once you get that attention, shrug it off like it's nothing. This is what I call trolling the world; more people need to be doing this, it will wake people up in droves.

Drugs and alcohol in the future will only make the anxiety worse.. so I'm glad you are thinking straight on that (and really suicide is pointless)

Aside from self medicating heavily, there is no cure for social anxiety. And suicide isn't pointless if performed the right way.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice