ibby1995 pulling mad sloots online

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

U mad this miscer is 5'7, half pakistani half somali with an average face but steals all the white sloots because they like his gainz/muscles?

LOL at you beta neckbeards fapping over male models, u mirin brahs?

Image[/QUOTE]

ImageImage[/QUOTE]

Image[/QUOTE]

brownsheep wrote:damn i need to run synthol game bra

He's natty and looks big IRL

These sloots are low grade trash chavs that are typical nigger fucking coal burners. These sluts would probably fuck a dog if it showed them some attention, let alone the filthy paki manlet in the OP.

I can almost smell his hideousness from here. Go back home and get molested by your uncle Jamal you shit skinned paki filth, your 'proof' of getting girls is laughable. Just LOOK at them? LOL they're wrecked trash that are the bottom of the barrel.

Reformation wrote:These sloots are low grade trash chavs that are typical nigger fucking coal burners. These sluts would probably fuck a dog if it showed them some attention, let alone the filthy paki manlet in the OP.

I can almost smell his hideousness from here. Go back home and get molested by your uncle Jamal you shit skinned paki filth, your 'proof' of getting girls is laughable. Just LOOK at them? LOL they're wrecked trash that are the bottom of the barrel.

post pics of yourself and the sloots you pull you phaggot, ibby would dwarf you IRL

ibby is hench wrote:
Reformation wrote:These sloots are low grade trash chavs that are typical nigger fucking coal burners. These sluts would probably fuck a dog if it showed them some attention, let alone the filthy paki manlet in the OP.

post pics of yourself and the sloots you pull you phaggot, ibby would dwarf you IRL

Mate you have no idea who i am and who i've fucked. Lets just say they crush the fucking faggot shit you posted.

So go back to islamabad you disgusting currycel manlet, your disgusting BO and curry stench is really starting to cause a stink around here.

Reformation wrote:
ibby is hench wrote:post pics of yourself and the sloots you pull you phaggot, ibby would dwarf you IRL

Mate you have no idea who i am and who i've fucked. Lets just say they crush the fucking faggot shit you posted.

So go back to islamabad you disgusting currycel manlet, your disgusting BO and curry stench is really starting to cause a stink around here.

Lol. Your so angry. I luv it
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

baldingcorpse wrote:
Reformation wrote:

Lol. Your so angry. I luv it

My anger will subside and i'll just get on with my life, but you'll still be a low T, balding, no dick jew incel faggot for the rest of your miserable life.

Reformation wrote:
ibby is hench wrote:post pics of yourself and the sloots you pull you phaggot, ibby would dwarf you IRL

u mad brah? Yeah u mad, pls post pics or I'm just going to assume this is you

Last edited by ibby is hench on Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Do you need roids to have your arm look like that? Will I pull mad sloots if I become like that?
Omega (usually rendered ω) is an antonym used to refer to the lowest caste of the hierarchical society. Omega animals are subordinate to all others in the community, and are expected by others in the group to remain submissive to everyone. Omega animals may also be used as communal scapegoats or outlets for frustration, or given the lowest priority when distributing food.

theSupremeOmega wrote:Do you need roids to have your arm look like that? Will I pull mad sloots if I become like that?

LOL no and no

this is average face? maybe for a cave in pakistan...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

one of the ugliest crocked beak noses i have ever seen...

lol @ curry shit-skin taking pictures in the gym locker room right after workout with a pump...
i know your arms shrunk to half of what you see on this photo after 2 hours....

ibby is a legendary incel, lol. he lost his virginity to a 2/10 hambeast

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice