which one of you made this post on 9gag? you got destroyed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Datak Tarr wrote:How did they get destroyed?

The didn't. Blue pillers are just throwing hissy fits in the comments.

firehaze wrote:The didn't. Blue pillers are just throwing hissy fits in the comments.

I was thinking that myself, is OP a bluepiller from another forum?

This is interesting. What is 9gag? Can anyone post images? Maybe I'll make some red pill images and see what happens. Are there restrictions on the kind of images?

Why the fuck is it a bad thing that a girl wants to screw around for fifteen years? Or any amount of time? Grow the fuck up and let women be whoever the hell they want to be without feeling like they're being judged, and the world will be a much better place for everyone.

Let incels have sex and the world would have less ERs :pistodouble:

Leebyunghun wrote:This is interesting. What is 9gag? Can anyone post images? Maybe I'll make some red pill images and see what happens. Are there restrictions on the kind of images?

do it dude, 9gag is extrmely popular and 99% are incels, WK's , feminists. (srs)

9gag comments are the worse, nothing but blue pill lowlives. People don't like to look at reality and just rage when someone tells them the truth when it doesn't fit in with their perception of reality. It's just a joke really.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice