Do Not Use Images on Facebook or Instagram

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Necrotoxic wrote:Dark for fear of failure an inner gloom
As wide as an eye and fermenting
Roiling hate, death grip in my veins
Unveiling rancid petals
Anal Lina flowering my foul nectar
The space between a dink and my rear, death blooms

There is something very soothing about these lyrics.
Apparently Necro misses Ona?
What's the pronoun for this? Zhe and Zhe?

LoserFanboy wrote:

I encountered Ona Lina and his arab wife Inceljoshua in the ghetto where i gun down negros recreationally, they were looking to score some big black kokk and i figured i may as well gun them down along with negros so i don't have to go looking for them later. That demented homosexual couple is no more.

Ona Lina wifed up his longtime sexual partner Niggerjoshua and together they had a stillborn crossdresser child. Which one of them gave birth remains unspecified due to the fact that they both inseminated each other's assholes. Despite these dramatic events Ona Lina still finds inner resolve to continue spamming SH chatbox and be an unhygenic, overweight transvestite on a daily basis. He credits his wife's (Inceljoshua) welcoming and loving anus with helping him overcome grief.

Fagboy in the gallows
Mere glimpse reveals the harrowing
Vile are the unclean, crossdressers that lurk in shadows
Parlyzed in fear of the sliminess when he cries out
"Gandy 'O Lord thee forgotten yer servant?
Noble Fagboy stranded, by pigs in lipstick enveloped
Devoured and consumed, sacrifice for their regale
Once clear flesh, but now face that's smudged
I feel fat fingers sliding in my face opening"

Necrotoxic wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:

I encountered Ona Lina and his arab wife Inceljoshua in the ghetto where i gun down negros recreationally, they were looking to score some big black kokk and i figured i may as well gun them down along with negros so i don't have to go looking for them later. That demented homosexual couple is no more.

Poetic...

NOT.

Anyways did you see that Suicide Squad is on Netflix in Canada?
I also heard they might be doing a movie more focused on the Joker and Harley Quinn.

It's gonna be dope dawg. Lets watch it together. It's a date. I'll pick you up at 8

How did you enjoy the last poem i wrote? I consider it one of my many masterpieces

"Beware The Crossdressers, Fagboy" was the title that garnered most widespread approval so i'll use it when i publish it in my upcoming Salesmanship poetry collection.
Last edited by Necrotoxic on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice